Yuu's Bazaar

Kisecchi

TY :) Yeah well still learning and kept trying (: Soon I will start to take requests (:

LOOL I was listening jason chen and yeah it brought "music never sleeps" title into my mind :p

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• Jin.

• shimbamba

• shirotsuki

Thiw to are great too. :)

LOOL I was listening jason chen and yeah it brought "music never sleeps" title into my mind

lol. XD I was listening jason too. :D

Viewfinder (: I did colorize it and did play on it lil bit after colorizing (:

Before colorizing

tumblr_lzpjybKrDN1qjo0c5o1_500.jpg

After my work

viewfindercolorize.jpg

And final ! :)

viewfindercolorize1.jpg

• Like 2

Do you also accept comments and 'critique'?

IF so i'd like to give you some advice. Oke, i'm not a pro in PS either, i play for fun and for my own personal pleasure, atm i'm stuck and have no inspiration, thus since i see you like it and wanna learn, maybe you will try what i say as well.

First, i noticed that you have a problem when you place your characters in your sig and you kinda streach them, the best way to adjust their shapes is to use the "CTRL+T" option in PS, that way you can play and fit the shape of your characters without making them look weird. [if you knew this, sry]

Second, brushes are good and easy to work with, usually it's the easiest way to get a nice sig, thus, try not to abuse them and blend all elements from your image together, so teh characters won't look out of the place or better said, separated or to have an overloaded bg.

No matter if you use PS or Gimp or other editing program, you can always look on DA for some beginner tutorials and try mastering those :)

You have improved since the beginning and for that i must give you kudos!

Looking forward to your next works :)

• Like 1

Ofc I would like to get some comments and critique for sure (: I like work on PS and its really big fun for me and a nice way to spend some free time

Yup today I noticed it also, after posting the pics in YO. I'm not good at placing the characters in the sig, true :) I was streaching 'em since I didnt know to use "ctrl+T". so thanks for nice tip

Today I just have added some brushes and fonts to PS so got excited about it , thats why I have used lot of brushes into the last pics that I have made. it was like "ohhh man ok thats cool lemme add this then other one and another one" yeah after all the pics were lil bit messy :) and understand your point and will use it at my next works

I do watch some beginner tutorials in youtube or in other webpages , just the problem is "being impatience" I have less patience about learning PS (:

Thanks for all the comments.! Hopefully my next works will be much better :)

• Like 1

@Rei. TY :) glad you liked my work ;p

@Hizaki. looooooool well I'm still trying so wont gonna stop :Pp

P.S: TY saga for your all tips at PS. it helped me lot of (;

• Like 1

-Reply to P.S.- XD

You are welcome,but I did nothing much,except giving advices. Your works are a fruit of your imagination. Be proud of yourself,you are one step forth to being a pro. (:

TY saga and well I made one little mistake while transforming it lool :p and yes I will train more on free transform :)

Tokiya ! My last work for tonight :)

Before

tumblr_lyg4nwpGMR1r5dtguo1_500-1.jpg

After my work

tokiya.png

@Aoi. TY :) I'm glad that you liked my last works (:

• Like 6