Yuu's Bazaar

Kisecchi

Welcome to Yuu's Bazaar

yuu.jpg

Shop Status : Soon will be open for signature and avatar request

Introduction : Heya guys ! I'm Yuukina or call me with Yuu or Yuuki , all is ok by me :D I'm not pro at GFX but trying to do somethings (: Hopefully soon I will be better at GFX !

Ok for now I just wanna show my works and need some comments about it, good or bad, please gimme some comments about my works ! TY

Kaname Kuran

- Before my work -

caption-558474-20091229080518.jpg

- And after my work -

emr.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• Jin.

• shimbamba

• shirotsuki

well I'm still a newbie in PS , I'm trying to learn it like 3 days :) so yeah I'm not so good on it :p Soon I will start to take requests and I would like to make some good signature for you but till its open yeah going to learn more things and details ! Thanks for your comment btw (:

well I'm still a newbie in PS , I'm trying to learn it like 3 days so yeah I'm not so good on it Soon I will start to take requests and I would like to make some good signature for you but till its open yeah going to learn more things and details ! Thanks for your comment btw (:

I was first so when you get good at PS, I will be a first costumer. XD

I like your work *____* Well, different tastes, I like yours way better than the original.

I'd like if you could make me a signature! :D Is it possible? And how many points does it cost? :)

• Like 1

I like your work *____* Well, different tastes, I like yours way better than the original.

I'd like if you could make me a signature! Is it possible? And how many points does it cost?

I was first. XD

I forget to ask how much it cost? XD ( AS a first custumer would you give me a discount XD). XD

@Morinaga's Girl .. TY (: I'm glad you liked my work :) yeah its possible just need time , I will let you know when I'm taking request :) it will be free for now (:

@shimbamba.. First signatures that I will make , will be free :)

TY shimbamba and mixlol (: I'm trying to do my best while learning all and making signatures

Your new avatar and signature are really good. :)

okey, I will wait. I would like to have new signature about 1 month. if you have time of course. XD

Don't use the option for resizing the image with "image size" to enter the new pixels.

When you finish the edited version,open a new document with transparent background. Copy the work you did with "CTR+C" but make sure all layers are merged together. (:

Go to the new document and paste the work "CTR+P"

From there click the right button on your mouse for "Free Transform" and do the resizing. It won't f*ck up the pixels,it won't squeeze it so much and it won't drop down the quality. (:

@Rei.. TY (: I'm glad you liked it :)

@Saga. thanks for nice tip and well I didnt know it :) I will use your tip for next pic-signature :) TY again ! (: