A Letter

SviAolDen

Hi , haw are u all ? hope ur having good time ^^

i missed this place

and because i don't have time i wanted to send one same letter to all of my friends , or even for some members but i couldn't , or didn't know haw:hamtaro-005 (5): , so if there is a way i hope u tell me , if there isn't i was kinda hoping that u would do it and make a way that a person can send one message to his\her friends profile " like having the frinds list and make a square , if u choose that friend then it means that ull send him\her the message &if it wasn't for friends then ull have to write the name of the member and for every letter u write a list would show up of the members who have that letter - just like a search case -" and it would be like a broadcast u know .:hamtaro-005 (19):

thanks =)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SviAolDen

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Well... first of all, you can't send a message to more than 5 persons in the same time. Other than that, you can send a message to up to 5 users, but you have to type their usernames separated with a semi-colon ( ; )

This is the way the platform works. If a mod doing that will be available, I'll add it to the platform (: