Forum Platform Upgrade

Key

Due to the latest problems with the forum I decided to upgrade the platform.

I'll make a backup tomorrow (the forum will be closed until the backup is done) and then will upgrade the platform version.

Posts shouldn't be lost if everything goes right. However, if you have some important posts, messages, please save them.

I'll post updates on our Twitter and Facebook during the upgrading process.

• Like 20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Matti_19

• Jin.

• hama71

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's working like..... lightning speed or something :p

It's really fast!! :D

Once again, to our knight in shinning armour... Thank you Key, for everything ;)

• Like 1

Whoa *___* So alot of changes, and it looks great on mobile! Its really good, thank you so much for the hard working!

-Can use ctr+I to use Italic again! happy-

• Like 1

whooaaa.. otsukare key-sama....

thank you for considering my feedback...

i see you as the yakuza leader standing with the sunset behind you and you are cool! *slapped for being weird*

• Like 1

I was having some troubles with accessing the forums about two days ago.

It's great to be back and find changes ongoing.

Thank you so much for all you have done and doing, Key. We can never thank you enough for all the hard work and amazing things you have done for the forums making our experience here always a pleasure. *hugs tight*

• Like 1

Thank you. Didn't know what was goin on before open twitter! Now I'm opening it from mobile, and it works well for mobile version. Clean appearance and fast. Will check PC version soon! Thank you Key :)

• Like 1

Key-san....I lil bit worried yesterday cause I can't open YO, but then I know if you upgrade it...

Thank God it's work now....& Thank you so much for your hard work for us Key-san... ^^

Now the forum running faster & everytime I post a message it's already saved automatically so I don't have to typing twice if it automatically deleted...

Once again... Thank you very much, Key-san ^_^

• Like 1

WOW is all I have to say. I'm really impressed by all the positive changes made to the forum. Awesome work Key. I especially love how our messages are automatically saved after a while, even in private messages and such. Great idea. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1