[Quiz] The Sexuality Spectrum Test

nicicia

You scored 78 Heterosexuality, 2 Homosexuality, and 27 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Um, I guess so... yes? ^^;

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Kai.

• Lavi

• Nyuchanxx

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 19 Homosexuality, and 12 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive. The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

• 3 weeks later...

You scored 18 Heterosexuality, 51 Homosexuality, and 61 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You may even be asexual.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

Yaaay emotional aspects /o/

You scored 78 Heterosexuality, 26 Homosexuality, and 27 Asexuality

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

------------------------------

Ok this was an interesting test

You scored 58 Heterosexuality, 51 Homosexuality, and 24 Asexuality!

You are bisexual (with no preference for either gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

-------------

Sounds about right. I am attracted to who ever I'm attracted to :) It's that simple. Pretty much equal in everything although I'm more sexual than I should be because I feel like being physical is a big part of a relationship. This might be due to outside influences though.

These quizzes, always get me.

I couldn't stop laughing.

You scored 18 Heterosexuality, 79 Homosexuality, and 4 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

I'm pansexual, but for sh*ts and giggles ..Here is what I got.

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 51 Homosexuality, and 22 Asexuality!

You are bisexual (with no preference for either gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

• 3 months later...

You scored 53 Heterosexuality, 38 Homosexuality, and 18 Asexuality!

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 51 Homosexuality, and 22 Asexuality!

50x50 I Prefer Physical o_o

• 2 weeks later...

You scored 40 Heterosexuality, 43 Homosexuality, and 41 Asexuality!

You're highly sexed but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in either the heterosexual or homosexual variable, the more interested you are in that gender.

Or there was a problem with the test, or you skipped all the questions. o_O

You scored 38 Heterosexuality, 55 Homosexuality, and 14 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

• 3 months later...

You scored 53 Heterosexuality, 26 Homosexuality, and 35 Asexuality!

• 6 months later...

You scored 47 Heterosexuality, 15 Homosexuality, and 57 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

almost true but my homosexuality is higher than i expected it's surprising.

You scored 69 Heterosexuality, 11 Homosexuality, and 27 Asexuality!

:cuteonion26:

You scored 22 Heterosexuality, 81 Homosexuality, and 33 Asexuality!

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

You scored 53 Heterosexuality, 13 Homosexuality, and 51 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

Whaaaaatt... o_O

You scored 60 Heterosexuality, 53 Homosexuality, and 14 Asexuality!

You scored 78 Heterosexuality, 6 Homosexuality, and 24 Asexuality!

Haha! leaf1

You scored 4 Heterosexuality, 79 Homosexuality, and 33 Asexuality!

leaf2

• 1 month later...

You scored 20 Heterosexuality, 21 Homosexuality, and 59 Asexuality!

You are moderately interested in sex to asexual, but do not appear to be interested in either gender.

The higher your score in asexuality, the less interested in you are in sex.

You scored 73 Heterosexuality, 38 Homosexuality, and 20 Asexuality!

You scored 69 Heterosexuality, 28 Homosexuality, and 27 Asexuality!

• 1 month later...

You scored 53 Heterosexuality, 45 Homosexuality, and 33 Asexuality!

Your result for The 3-Variable Sexuality Spectrum Test ...

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 51 Homosexuality, and 24 Asexuality!

You are bisexual (with no preference for either gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Although for fun I guess it makes sense.