hama71

congratz for your marriage ^^

i wish all the best, all happiness & all blessedness for our beloved happy bride *huuugs*

(please throw your bridal bouquet for me, so it can infect me too, lol ^^! not tht i really care about it actually, but my mom is VERY concern about me getting married ASAP, ahahahhaha..)

thank you so much ^__^

the bouquet is yours I will give it to you now here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

your mom is right she want to see her little girl in her wedding dress soon.

@nancy... I keep see that you are getting marry soon...

Didn't had time to said well wish... --;;;

Sorry about that... I will try to make it upto you soon...

I hope you will like what I am about to do... ^^;;;;

I am not telling... I want this to be suprise... ^^

thank you honey and don't worry about that it's ok :)

you know how much I love your gift right? :banhbao45:

First, I think I said before almost every BL movie is low budget... so it's hard to make drama... drama took more money so for low budget producion is hard to do...

that's right but in my opinion takumi kun still better than all the BL movies I saw.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

so let me get this straight? We're not gonna get a hardsub version of the movie?

On another note: personally, I don't think Mao or Dai should do another BL drama/movie:

1. Not that I don't think they could pull it off but I wouldn't want them to get type casted

2. Like others I'm sure, it would be hard to see them work in anything BL with anyone else besides each other.

I think they're both great actors who can do a lot if given the opportunity.

I've been tryingto make that point for ages it seems like. And I hate itwhen we or anyone is accused of saying somethingthat isn't true. I deleted a post on my page on fb. someone claiming we are talking about wanting Dai-chan and Mao-kun back for TK 6. Never once has anyone mentioned the 6th movie (if there wil be one) on my page. I refuse to let that topic come up because I have more repsect for Dai-chan and Mao-kun than that.

Also I think Mao-kun would only feel comfortable with Dai-chan in a Bl movie. The bond they developed proves that; at least in my opinion. One thing though I don't like is how people automatically think just because Dai-chan and Mao-kun had that relationship on screen they have the same one off screen.

I do believe however that if the two did go in 'that directon' they may consider the possiblity considering Dai-chan said himself he does see himself as Mao's (Takumi's lover) when the director says 'action' same thing for Mao-kun. It's easy to see despite growing 'tired' of the franchise they didn't want to just toss everything they had done to the side and went out with a bang. I think they decided to give BL a 'kick in the rear' to get it more popular by doing their absolute best in their final performance in what I'd hope to be two fo their favorite roles.

I keep watching the promos to Go-buster and I keep thinking (how the hell am I gonna watch this without thinking of Misu?) all I need is Naito to make an appearance.

aaaaaaw, don't say tht hama-san ^.^

who knows, maybe one day you go to japan, stumble into dai-chan & you both feel in love instantly *big grin* ^____^

every possibility is possible, riteee? ehehehehhe...

as for me, i am not seeing anyone too for now

i m still waiting for my "dai-chan" to come, which is almost impossible in my field of life, lol ^^

Me meeting Dai-chan is hard to be… and him and me… I don’t think so… age different is too much I think… well I only told few people about my age…

I better tell now… if this get out of hand… well… I am 11 years older then Dai-chan… --;;;;

20 by Mao-kun… --;;;;

So there… But, for day dream anything can happen… ^^;;;

But, try not too… people will start saying are you out of mind… --;;;

Through everything that Dai-chan has doen or will do onen thing i hope he doesn't do is regret his role as Gii. I understand perfectly him wantingot move on to other things. He gave us five movies and after awhile it will start to 'get old' for lack of better phrase. You can only do something for so long before you tire of it and I respect that fact. But as I said I hope he doesn't regret his time making the Takumi-kun series. From what I can see from the makings he gained a 'little brother' and many other friends.He made many memories and a lot of people happy just by being himself through his acting and behind the camera as well.

If I ever received the chance to meet Dai-chan in person I would thank him for everything he has done and tell him no matter what path he me choose to travel on, I will support him as a friend, fan and someone to talk to if an ear is needed.

I don’t think he will regret… He is type of person who try not to regret what he do… He always try to make best out of what he do…

And he was the one who said it was all faith that bring him to this movie and Mao-kun together in the movie…

So don’t worry about that… ^^

Aaaaaahhh!! rabbit7

That´s the problem with men like dai-chan... he´s too perfect for this world and there are very much girls who fell in love with him or are crazy about him... me included... :leaf15:

@hama

you wrote, you did a reply on dai-chan´s and mao-kun´s blog...

i tried this already few times but it doesn´t work!! I didn´t see my reply in the comment-list. What did i do wrong??

I´d love to let him know that i also support him and his work! :leaf12:

@mchan

How did you know, that dai-chan is good at architecture??? Has he studied this???

Omg!! This man is really a dream leaf3

Yes, man like Dai-chan is hard to find… and any girl will say no to Dai-chan if he ask out… ^^;;;

Oh… did you write in everything in English? If you did… that is why…

I did that once and that didn’t work… So I used translator to change everything into Japanese…

Even now sometime mine did go up so I have to write again… if there is something that not should be there they will not put up…

And I hear Mao-kun and Dai-chan read all the reply before put up but, I am not 100% sure…

But, Takki I am 100% sure he read his… ^^;;;

And reason mchan said Dai-chan is good at architecture was because that was Dia-chan major when he was at university… ^^;;;

....I just finished watching TK 5 again today and for the first time in all my Tk movie watching I started crying. I literally have tears streaming down my face as i type this....:leaf9:

I wonder if it's considered weird to have a series actually change your life...cause Takumi-kun has changed mine. Dai-chan and Mao-kun's performances have made such a power effect on me and although it hurts to know they don't want to continue with the series (which again I respect wholeheartedly and support that decision)I know I'll have memories to look back on while watching the series again.

I hope with all my heart that Dai-chan and Mao-kun don't just look back on the series and either have 2nd thoughts or wonder why they played the roles in the first place.

As I said it before… they both was happy to do that movie and Dai-chan said it was faith bring him and Mao-kun in this movie…

So don’t worry about that…

And I think there is a lot of people who has same thought as you do…

Dai-chan and Mao-kun did their best to make this movie and to remember by other…

And also lot of people change by this movie… the way they look at two man in love and also way of looking at BL movie…

thank you honey and don't worry about that it's ok :)

you know how much I love your gift right? :banhbao45:

that's right but in my opinion takumi kun still better than all the BL movies I saw.

Thank you for like that… ^^

Yes, Takumi-kun was been change the way of BL movie world…

Because, of director Yokoi’s vision on the movie was different from other BL movie we been seeing through out…

He didn’t only focus on Takumi and Gii’s love but, what is go around them and all the emotion go with it…

Also, all the hard working staff who try to make movie shooting in a week…

Man… it’s easy to say but doing it so hard… but, the staff always pull up that…

The script… original story is good but person who write to make it work in movie is the script writer…

If you remember… 2nd movie wasn’t original story from Takumi… were the idea was came for original story but, it was whole new made script…

It was risky movie but it work… so good script was part of making this good movie…

But, the best was all the cast member… they work hard and also get along so good that it feel so good to watch them together…

Not only Mao-kun and Dai-chan but Takki and Baba-kun and Taiki and other who been go through this movie…

If any one of this miss I don’t thing this movie could made into this good…

But, it about time for some of them to move onto next stage…

So, let be happy for the one who leaving and for some who wish to do it again hope there will be one for them… ^^

so let me get this straight? We're not gonna get a hardsub version of the movie?

On another note: personally, I don't think Mao or Dai should do another BL drama/movie:

1. Not that I don't think they could pull it off but I wouldn't want them to get type casted

2. Like others I'm sure, it would be hard to see them work in anything BL with anyone else besides each other.

I think they're both great actors who can do a lot if given the opportunity.

That what it seems there will be softsub version but not hardsub… that too bad… but what can we do…

That is what most of us think and hope the best for Mao-kun and Dai-chan on other work… ^^

I've been tryingto make that point for ages it seems like. And I hate itwhen we or anyone is accused of saying somethingthat isn't true. I deleted a post on my page on fb. someone claiming we are talking about wanting Dai-chan and Mao-kun back for TK 6. Never once has anyone mentioned the 6th movie (if there wil be one) on my page. I refuse to let that topic come up because I have more repsect for Dai-chan and Mao-kun than that.

Also I think Mao-kun would only feel comfortable with Dai-chan in a Bl movie. The bond they developed proves that; at least in my opinion. One thing though I don't like is how people automatically think just because Dai-chan and Mao-kun had that relationship on screen they have the same one off screen.

I do believe however that if the two did go in 'that directon' they may consider the possiblity considering Dai-chan said himself he does see himself as Mao's (Takumi's lover) when the director says 'action' same thing for Mao-kun. It's easy to see despite growing 'tired' of the franchise they didn't want to just toss everything they had done to the side and went out with a bang. I think they decided to give BL a 'kick in the rear' to get it more popular by doing their absolute best in their final performance in what I'd hope to be two fo their favorite roles.

Well, it’s hard to keep up with what other said… I just hope people will see what is true and what isn’t…

I don’t try to said much and just keep doing what I been doing…

If they want to change and make it that as what ever they wish to let them… in the end the true always come out… that is what I believe…

For Mao-kun and Dai-chan… they don’t even go out when they do same show or project… How could person who are in relationship not going out? Something like this have to stop…

Hoping and true are two different thing…

They have their own life and that is their own to enjoy.

For fan we should try to respect and protect their private life. Not trying to make a rumor.

They did there best to show us good memory… let stop from there and don’t go any farther please.

Yes, Mao-kun once said Dai-chan really get into character once he is in set… Mao-kun see that and learn that from Dai-chan…

So when they are in set there are not Dai-chan and Mao-kun, they become Gii and Takumi.

So it’s easy to see that this final movie is so good… I said it few time now… this is their heart and soul has pull on…

They know when is time to stop and they think this is the time… and for that they pull so much into it… I wish people to see that…

I don’t think they decide to stop doing this role because they are tire of it or don’t like to do… They decide to stop because they think is time for them to move on…

Let just respect their wish and give them well wish…

And Ueda_Angel… you know what I say up there was said to you… it for the people who still think other way… --;;;

I just hope what I said here make other backfire. I don’t want anything like that…

I just wish every one to get along and love the series much as I do… that’s all…

I keep watching the promos to Go-buster and I keep thinking (how the hell am I gonna watch this without thinking of Misu?) all I need is Naito to make an appearance.

I didn't even think about Go-buster... I was so cut up with 5th Takumi and Dai-chan and Mao-kun... --;;;

Well... we don't know what will happen until we really see...

So let wait and see... you might change your mind on that... ^^;;;

That what it seems there will be softsub version but not hardsub… that too bad… but what can we do…

now I'm only asking this since I don't really get how this hardsub/ softsub stuff works but my understanding is that softsubs are just subs not connected to movie/video/etc...couldn't someone that knows how to take the soft subs and put it to the movie and the upload it?

Again, I don't know how this stuff works

I didn't even think about Go-buster... I was so cut up with 5th Takumi and Dai-chan and Mao-kun... --;;;

Well... we don't know what will happen until we really see...

So let wait and see... you might change your mind on that... ^^;;;

This tends to happen to me a lot...I see an actor and absolutely love him in a role and then see that person in another role which could be the complete opposite and I'll be like "no..."so and so" wouldn't do that. Why are you doing that?"

I'm going to through this right now with Daniel Radcliffe in his new movie (Which isn't Harry Potter) and now I don't think I'll be able to see Goseiger the same way again (I saw Mao in that long before I ever watched Takumi-kun)

now I'm only asking this since I don't really get how this hardsub/ softsub stuff works but my understanding is that softsubs are just subs not connected to movie/video/etc...couldn't someone that knows how to take the soft subs and put it to the movie and the upload it?

Again, I don't know how this stuff works

This tends to happen to me a lot...I see an actor and absolutely love him in a role and then see that person in another role which could be the complete opposite and I'll be like "no..."so and so" wouldn't do that. Why are you doing that?"

I'm going to through this right now with Daniel Radcliffe in his new movie (Which isn't Harry Potter) and now I don't think I'll be able to see Goseiger the same way again (I saw Mao in that long before I ever watched Takumi-kun)

I don't know much on that ether...

I just hear there will be no hardsub but there will be softsub... that all I know about it...

My guess is almost same as yours...

Oh... I never have that... well, I alway open mind on that...

So I try not to make actor or actress in one role at or...

May be I like stage work got to do with it...

For stage they have to change change role so many time so never to look at them in one role... ^^;;;

Any way... I just hope you could watch Go-buster with not to much "no..." or "How could you" kind of reaction to it... ^^;;;

Good luck watching it...

For me... I don't know I will have chance to what any way... --;;;

all I know its going to be interesting and a lot of fun...actors are put on a high pedal stool in my book when they become part of the Super Sentai (or Power Rangers but that's different)...so all my love for Baba just increased 10x now that he's joined the Go-busters, only 2 years after Mao.

all I know its going to be interesting and a lot of fun...actors are put on a high pedal stool in my book when they become part of the Super Sentai (or Power Rangers but that's different)...so all my love for Baba just increased 10x now that he's joined the Go-busters, only 2 years after Mao.

I guess you really like that series... I am not really fan of that so... ^^;;;

Even Mao-kun one I kind of watch first few and last few...

It's just too long...

There is still about a month to go now...

Any way I hope that this will not go bad as Mao-kun did...

In Japan the drama didn't got much hit...

So I just hope Baba-kun Go-buster will not go same as Mao-kun did...

To be honest I don't really see what everyone disliked about Goseiger. I mean it wasn't my favorite season or perfect but I really enjoyed it. Personally, I think Mao was just like he was in Takumi....at least in the sense that he wasn't the greatest in the beginning but he did get better with time. I'm actually going to go back and watch that season again just because of Mao. I thought he was fun at times.

I've become a big fan of the series in the past couple of months. I've been a Power Rangers fan all my life and now I'm in love with Super Sentai too. I personally love ALL the teams and warriors (regardless if the season was hugely successful or not.)

To be honest I don't really see what everyone disliked about Goseiger. I mean it was my favorite season or perfect but I really enjoyed it. Personally, I think Mao was just like he was in Takumi....at least in the sense that he wasn't the greatest in the beginning but he did get better with time. I'm actually going to go back and watch that season again just because of Mao. I thought he was fun at times.

I've become a big fan of the series in the past couple of months. I've been a Power Rangers fan all my life and now I'm in love with Super Sentai too. I personally love ALL the teams and warriors (regardless if the season was hugely successful or not.)

Well, it mine guess but the reason it didn't got hit because it was angel... Well... Japanese really not into angel at all...

As you said Mao-kun alway might look not good at beginning but as time go he do get better and better...

He really try hard and make it work in the end...

I don't much like to watch anything that too long...

I used to don't mind but as get older I just don't much get into this thing... --;;;

Well, if I am still into that thing that also the problem... --;;;

But, I am still love with manga and anime... so what can I say... I am still kid in heart... ^^;;

Any way... I do agree Goseiger was bad at all... it's just that Japanese people not into this angel thing... --;;;

I am still kid in heart... ^^;;

Me 2 :D and I can see why japanese people may not have liked it but I know a lot of American sentai fans didn't like it either...but that's their opinion of it. Me personally though did enjoy it. but thats just me.

Now back to Takumi-kun...been watching the movie non-stop since over the past few days.

Me 2 :D and I can see why japanese people may not have liked it but I know a lot of American sentai fans didn't like it either...but that's their opinion of it. Me personally though did enjoy it. but thats just me.

Now back to Takumi-kun...been watching the movie non-stop since over the past few days.

Yes, back to Takumi-kun... Well I only watch few time...

I was kind of waitting for engsub but now it's not going to be easy...

Any way... I made movie into mp3 file so when I am going to bed I listen to that... ^^;;;

This is my other way to enjoying Takumi-kun series...

Well, this is first time I did it...

But, I am thinking I might make all Takumi-kun series into mp3 and try to listen... ^^

Any now is pass midnight so I better go to bed...

Have a good day! I hope it's day in you time... ^^;;;;

I have been listening to the Takumi-kun series before go i got to bed every night. I alternate from 2 3 for and now 5 depending on the night so I don't get 'bored' with it...then again that could never happen I guess lol.

Hearing the background music and their soft, gentle, at times goofy and just loving voices....I'll never tire of it....ever...

I have been listening to the Takumi-kun series before go i got to bed every night. I alternate from 2 3 for and now 5 depending on the night so I don't get 'bored' with it...then again that could never happen I guess lol.

Hearing the background music and their soft, gentle, at times goofy and just loving voices....I'll never tire of it....ever...

You do the samething... well, for me I only can go 1... --;;;

When I go to bed when I am feel sleep... So it hard to listen more then 1... --;;;

So must of time I could of fall in sleep in between and miss few part... ^^;;;

Any way... I think this is one way of bed time story for BL lover... ^^;;;

I am totally agree on that... if I add one more think... when some of your sense is taken away the other sense got more stronger...

So when you listen at night your hearing will more catch on... so when you listen the Takumi-kun like that you kind of get something you miss during watch movie... that is other way to enjoy this Takumi-kun series...

For that... I don't think there is any chance get tire of this at all... ^^

@ hama-san:

aaawiiee, your avatar is soooo cuuuteeeee ^^!!

i assume it must be from the rehearsal, nee?

do you know when they took tht pic? ^^

i tried searching it in dai-chan's blog & mao-dai group, but couldn't find it T__T

instead, among the pics you uploaded i saw mao's pic with takki & yun, with a bouquet in his hand..

it must be from the last H.U.E episode, right?

i feel soo sad seeing tht pic *cries*

ps: the 6th pic..

dai-chan with someone wore a mask & glasses, leaning to him with closed eyes..

do you know who he is?

at the first glance, i thought it was mao

but after a better observation, he doesn't look like mao at all ^^

EDIT: aaah, found it!!

your avatar is the cropped version of 18th pic, nee? ^^

sooo cuuuuuteeeeee!!!!

among those many people, they stick together as always, lol ^.^

Yes, man like Dai-chan is hard to find… and any girl will say no to Dai-chan if he ask out… ^^;;;

Oh… did you write in everything in English? If you did… that is why…

I did that once and that didn’t work… So I used translator to change everything into Japanese…

Even now sometime mine did go up so I have to write again… if there is something that not should be there they will not put up…

And I hear Mao-kun and Dai-chan read all the reply before put up but, I am not 100% sure…

But, Takki I am 100% sure he read his… ^^;;;

And reason mchan said Dai-chan is good at architecture was because that was Dia-chan major when he was at university… ^^;;;

Okay thank you, now i finally can do a reply!! Which translator do you use?? Because i think the Google translator does make a very bad translation.... So if dai-chan reads the comments, he might be quite confused about these crazy sentences i wrote in my comments... leaf2

Ehm sorry... but i still didn´t unterstand, why mchan do know about dai-chan being good at architecture??? Could you explain it again for me?? Dai-chan was at university to study architecture??? Did he made a degree for that??????

do you know who he is?

I like to know the same thing!! I saw this guy (or maybe girl :) at one of the pictures a few days ago, too... Who´s that??? They are looking very close, aren´t they??

Hey girls, welcome to the club... i´m also making mp3-file of different parts from takumi-kun series... leaf1 I thougt, that i´m the only one who´s that crazy.... :leaf12: That brings me some sweet dreams... ^^

And i´d love to dream of Gii and Takumi, but especially of dai-chan, like you, hama-san... Our unreachable dream-man, ne?? ^^

And.... could i ask you a question again hama-san?? At dai-chan´s blog, there´s a function for send a message at him. Did you do this once before?? It´s probably the same thing like writing a comment.. you have to write it in japanese, right???

@ hama-san:

aaawiiee, your avatar is soooo cuuuteeeee ^^!!

i assume it must be from the rehearsal, nee?

do you know when they took tht pic? ^^

i tried searching it in dai-chan's blog & mao-dai group, but couldn't find it T__T

instead, among the pics you uploaded i saw mao's pic with takki & yun, with a bouquet in his hand..

it must be from the last H.U.E episode, right?

i feel soo sad seeing tht pic *cries*

ps: the 6th pic..

do you know who he is?

at the first glance, i thought it was mao

but after a better observation, he doesn't look like mao at all ^^

EDIT: aaah, found it!!

your avatar is the cropped version of 18th pic, nee? ^^

sooo cuuuuuteeeeee!!!!

among those many people, they stick together as always, lol ^.^

So... you found it... you could find one becasue it was other member's blog... ^^;;;

Yes, it was from Heat up Eve... I did post link at Mao-kun on...

You can see it...

And that man beside Dai-chan...

Wow you have good eyes... that's not Mao-kun... I kind of mistaken him for Mao-kun also but... that's not...

That Hirano Ryo...This man...

o0800120011659294318.jpg

If you keep up with the post I did you might know who he is...

He was one of guy in the Takki's drama...

And Dai-chan did play some stage work with him before I think... ^^;;;

Okay thank you, now i finally can do a reply!! Which translator do you use?? Because i think the Google translator does make a very bad translation.... So if dai-chan reads the comments, he might be quite confused about these crazy sentences i wrote in my comments... leaf2

Ehm sorry... but i still didn´t unterstand, why mchan do know about dai-chan being good at architecture??? Could you explain it again for me?? Dai-chan was at university to study architecture??? Did he made a degree for that??????

I like to know the same thing!! I saw this guy (or maybe girl :) at one of the pictures a few days ago, too... Who´s that??? They are looking very close, aren´t they??

Hey girls, welcome to the club... i´m also making mp3-file of different parts from takumi-kun series... leaf1 I thougt, that i´m the only one who´s that crazy.... :leaf12: That brings me some sweet dreams... ^^

And i´d love to dream of Gii and Takumi, but especially of dai-chan, like you, hama-san... Our unreachable dream-man, ne?? ^^

And.... could i ask you a question again hama-san?? At dai-chan´s blog, there´s a function for send a message at him. Did you do this once before?? It´s probably the same thing like writing a comment.. you have to write it in japanese, right???

Well... I use google one too... ^^;;;

Just that I kind of know little bit of Japanese, but I know they do make bad translation but I start with that I don't speak and use translation at the first time I reply... if it's not totally bad they alway put up the reply... So I am still using it... ^^;;

Well there isn't any good translater around... You just have to find best way to use it...

And try to write each line short as you can... ^^;;;

That best way of doing it...

Well... in Dai-chan study architecture as his major when he was at university...

I don't know about he got a degree on it... all I know is Dai-chan want to become actor when he was highschool but teacher told him it's best to go to university and study first... so he chose architecture but he could forget about becoming actor...

So he did go to audion and became actor... that all I know... ^^;;;

I guess people think samething... ^^;;

It's good to hear the voice of you dream man befor you go to sleep do make you dream sweeter... ^^;;;

Oh... for your question... I didn't do that...

I thought about it but never try one...

Writting a reply is not easy so I never try write a message is other...

Sorry I could help on this... --;;;;

Toshihisa was not in this movie I really missed him :(

to be honest I don't really understand what's going on between Misu and gii I always thought

that they hate each other or maybe it's just Misu who hate gii or what? I don't understand

if someone can make it clear for me please do that

Oh... Somehow even in the manga or novel(for me listen drama cd on this) there was no Toshihisa... --;;;;

So I can of know there will be no change for him to be in the movie... ^^;;;

to be honest I don't really understand what's going on between Misu and gii I always thought

that they hate each other or maybe it's just Misu who hate gii or what? I don't understand

if someone can make it clear for me please do that

I could be wrong but my theory with Gii and Misu is the fact they have a very platonic relationship where they can agree to a certain extent when it comes to Takumi- the both care about him. But Misu just doesn't like Gii mainly because Misu thinks that Gii thinks he's 'better' even though we know Gii doesn't think that...

Well... in Dai-chan study architecture as his major when he was at university...

I don't know about he got a degree on it... all I know is Dai-chan want to become actor when he was highschool but teacher told him it's best to go to university and study first... so he chose architecture but he could forget about becoming actor...

So he did go to audion and became actor... that all I know... ^^;;;

Such a creative man... architecture is a interesting subject of study, but i´m sort of glad, he is now an actor...

There´s his special aura and this inner shine.... He´s definitely made for the stage!

I could be wrong but my theory with Gii and Misu is the fact they have a very platonic relationship where they can agree to a certain extent when it comes to Takumi- the both care about him. But Misu just doesn't like Gii mainly because Misu thinks that Gii thinks he's 'better' even though we know Gii doesn't think that...

Maybe i´m wrong, but i tought there was a scene in "Pure" when they were in Restaurant and Akaike-kun or somebody said, Misu liked Gii in the past (looked like, Misu was in love with Gii???) before he fell in love with Shingyouji?? Or was i wrong with that???

And that man beside Dai-chan...

Wow you have good eyes... that's not Mao-kun... I kind of mistaken him for Mao-kun also but... that's not...

That Hirano Ryo...This man...

And this should be Hirano Ryo??? Really????? He never wore such glasses at his blog-pictures.... But even it´s not Mao...

Such a creative man... architecture is a interesting subject of study, but i´m sort of glad, he is now an actor...

There´s his special aura and this inner shine.... He´s definitely made for the stage!

Maybe i´m wrong, but i tought there was a scene in "Pure" when they were in Restaurant and Akaike-kun or somebody said, Misu liked Gii in the past (looked like, Misu was in love with Gii???) before he fell in love with Shingyouji?? Or was i wrong with that???

And this should be Hirano Ryo??? Really????? He never wore such glasses at his blog-pictures.... But even it´s not Mao...

Yes, Dai-chan could hide his passion of acting... We all are glad he did give up his dream... and still keeping up and doing what he love... ^^

Well... it's Sagara-senpai not Misu... Misu had feeling for Sagara-senpai... Sagara-senpai away after Gii... ^^;;;

How to tell that him was the hair(now he change but that time still had hair color he was at drama) and he was at other picture wearing samething with same glasses...

I think because the picture was take by Dai-chan that is why it was only at Dai-chan blog... ^^;;;

Akaike said that Sagara senpai (the one that was with Misu at the table) liked Gii before starting to go out with Misu.

Maybe Misu just have a bad impression when Sagara was trying to get Gii's attention in the past. Gii seemed annoying in the movie. ^_^

Edit: And i was beaten by a few seconds :p