hama71

CIAO guys!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Gosh my internet has been down for 2 days.... and right now it's soooo slow AAAARGGGHHH :8yoyo13:

Yoji I'm starting to read yr fanfics right now, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just finished ImPure :Red_fox:

while I was reading it my heart was thudding

Anyhoo...Yoji, are u aware that I’m still laughing thinking of u in that fitting room xD?

I passed two days chuckling to myself…

Oh Gosh,these days my friendz are wondering what’s the matter with me!

Maybe becoz I’ve got always a bright smile painted on my face and keep mumbling something like “babababababa….”

Gooooooosh.

But the main problem comes when I’ve got to write something here.

You have to know that when I write some exclamations here I squeal them FOR REAL.

So you can imagine me in front of the computer squealing: “WOOOW!!” or “EHEHEHE” or “SUGOI!!!” or “AHAHAHAH” or “BABA’S NIPPLE!!!!” or “MMMMMM” and my roommates listening at the door and wondering…. “WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING? Let’s call an exorcist….”

@ShivaDrake: ahahahahahah! yes! yes! that's Baba-chan's nipple saying PEEK-A-BOO! HELLO, ShivaDrake. I am Baba-chan's nipple. I will see you in your dreams tonight. xD

Hi Nipple-san ^^! Nice to meet you and welcome to my dreamz!

I’m sure we’ll become great buddies. Do u like pizza? YESS? Okay, we can go out for a pizza one night. It’s my treat, obviously. But…. are you single??? YESS?? Okay, give me your number…

Okay. Right now I’m wondering if sometimes Baba or Taiki come here and take a look at our comments.

That’s impossible, isn’t it????!!!!!

BABA ARE U READING MY POST RIGHT NOW????!!! REALLY?????!!!!

Ok, please ignore my previous good chat with Nipple-san, neee?! I didn't mean harass your nipple or invite him to a date, Baba-san. OhOhOh okay, it sounds really perverted but, really, I'm not a perv or stuff like that. Trust me, Nipple-san…..I mean, Baba-san.

OMG!!!!!!!!

Okay. Seriously, guys, talking nonsense with you sometimes makes me forget how much moving is that movie.

a>

ARATA-SAN!!!

OMG. Misu that turns his back and Shing that keeps smiling…. That scene breaks my heart.

All the essence of the movie is contained in that start. And that DAMN MUSIC!!!!

Why, sound designer, have u chosen that sort of sad-heartwarming-touching music? WHY?

My heart hurts whenever I listen to it.. damn, I could cry right now eeeeehhh!!!! :cuteonion58:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

@ShivaDrake

Woohooo!!! It's almost 2 am here and...

I COULDNT SLEEP!!!!!! Q____Q

I am hungry and I dreamt of steambot just now and...and...*I WANNA EAT!!!!!!!!*

Hahaha itz refreshing to read ur post pedo girl. LOL

Nvm..itz a normal thing happened to MisuShin fans. I cooled down a bit now but till now I couldn't get rid of pervy things like MisuShin's suppose LOVE scenes, what kind of love scene are they making, what I'm gonna to Taiki if I'm a man..*ok ignores that* and etc...etc...ETC!!!

Hey!!! Invite me to ur room with Baba chan nipples too will ya??!!! SERIOUSLY I WANT THAT PIZZA *Q*!!!!

I will sit in the corner and wont interrupt ur pervy date..I promise!! *cross my heart*

Or maybe U could invite Taiki too ad two of you could have some 'peaceful' conversation with Baba chan's nipple...LOL

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!! I gotta grab something now before I start to bite my sis who's sleeping beside me rite now. @____@

• Like 1

Woohooo!!! It's almost 2 am here and...

I COULDNT SLEEP!!!!!! Q____Q

I am hungry and I dreamt of steambot just now and...and...*I WANNA EAT!!!!!!!!*

WoOoOoOoOoOow here it's 8,30 p.m.... and I'm going to have dinner.... maybe a PIZZA.... UHUHUHHUHUH!!!!!

I' kidding I'm kidding XDXDXXD!!!!!!!! *sooooo nasty*

Hey!!! Invite me to ur room with Baba chan nipples too will ya??!!! SERIOUSLY I WANT THAT PIZZA *Q*!!!!

I will sit in the corner and wont interrupt ur pervy date..I promise!! *cross my heart*

Or maybe U could invite Taiki too ad two of you could have some 'peaceful' conversation with Baba chan's nipple...LOL

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!! I gotta grab something now before I start to bite my sis who's sleeping beside me rite now. @____@Ok

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG XDXDXDXD!!!!!!

I can't keep myself from laughing ahahaha but..... yes, June, you're welcome!!!! Nipple-san seems to be really chummy so I'm sure that he'll be happy if u wanna come with us.Nipple-san isn't sure if Taiki is free tonight... but maybe Chipmunk-san could join us.... better than nothing, no?

I'm gonna to Taiki if I'm a man..*ok ignores that* and etc...etc...ETC!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH those etcs. seems to be really interesting.... please keep on... XDXDXD

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!! I gotta grab something now before I start to bite my sis who's sleeping beside me rite now. @____@

ahahahaha June stop it, I'm laughing like crazy XDXDXDXD POOR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG XDXDXDXD!!!!!!

I can't keep myself from laughing ahahaha but..... yes, June, you're welcome!!!! Nipple-san seems to be really chummy so I'm sure that he'll be happy if u wanna come with us.Nipple-san isn't sure if Taiki is free tonight... but maybe Chipmunk-san could join us.... better than nothing, no?

Hohohohoh I just re-read my post here and WTH?!!!!

What did I just wrote there??!!!

Hahahahahha I must lost my sense or my mind.

Btw..just after I posted here I quickly go downstairs and grab for some bread with jams.

and suddenly my mom was like...

"WHO THE HELL IS THERE?!!! I'm not afraid of you.."

and she saw me with this face :cuteonion8:

I think I almost killed my own mother last nite. LOL

Hehehehehe you say you're gonna bring Mr. Chipmunk too right???

I think I hve a chance to at least put a hidden camera on that chipmunk huh?

I wonder what'll I see...huhuhuhhu!!!! Maybe chipmunk and his master take their bath together.

or maybe there's a hidden forbidden love story is going on...

HOHOHO :cuteonion46:

ARATA-SAN!!!

OMG. Misu that turns his back and Shing that keeps smiling…. That scene breaks my heart.

All the essence of the movie is contained in that start. And that DAMN MUSIC!!!!

Why, sound designer, have u chosen that sort of sad-heartwarming-touching music? WHY?

My heart hurts whenever I listen to it.. damn, I could cry right now eeeeehhh!!!!

I know right??!!

Pure's background music is just too torturing!!

I could feel how Shingyouji's feel and how he's just strengthen his heart to make Misu loves him.

I wanna spank Misu in that moment.

I think Shingyouji's just longing for some love. I feel so sad right now!!!

p/s look at Taiki's pic when he was younger..

attachment.php?attachmentid=13605

and he's grown up ^^

attachment.php?attachmentid=13906

• Like 1

JUNE, IS YOUR SISTER STILL ALIVE XD???!!!

Yokatta!!!! but.... poor mum!!! ahaha she thought u were a poltergeist or something like that xD?!

Hehehehehe you say you're gonna bring Mr. Chipmunk too right???

I think I hve a chance to at least put a hidden camera on that chipmunk huh?

I wonder what'll I see...huhuhuhhu!!!! Maybe chipmunk and his master take their bath together.

or maybe there's a hidden forbidden love story is going on...

HOW would u put that camera INTO that POOR CHIPMUNK-SAN???!!!

AHAHAHAHAH JUUUUUUUUNE!!!!!!!!!! *yr perv mind is back!*

oh wow Taiki and his Chipmunk taking a bath together.... and after that both in their bathrobe... *memories from Yoji's Pureness are coming in my mind* ...EEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!

June, I don't wanna destroy your dreams but I think that Taiki uses his chipmunk just as a sponge and nothing more.... xd :msn_red_fox 13

you are soooo cute baby Taiki!!!!!! How old was he in that pic?

I love that hairstyle :msn_red_fox 3 goooosh he's too sweet!!!!

these sweet cheeks....eeeeeeeeEEEEEEEKKK!

250px-Naito_Taiki.jpg

Oh boy you guys are really going overboard....and THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT LOL! I always read the posts here just to see how far gone everyone is starting to go and I'd say it's pretty far now. If Baba-kun and Taik-kun did read these (for some unknown reason) my guess is they'd probably role their eyes or consider themselves lucky they have each other to protect and be protected by all us crazed fangirls.

• Like 2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO NAUGHTY!!! OMG!!! ShivaDrake and June, BEHAVE!!! OMG!!! XD

Nah, forget it! Don't behave! who can anyway whenever BabaTaiki are involved? If it were up to us, we'd be naming each body part they have. WOOOHOOO!!!

As I have previously mentioned at the Hottest Asian Guy thread, Baba-chan's cheekbones should have its own name as well as his collarbones. They should be insured for gazillion yen each!

I watched Pure like two weeks ago, I think and I still cannot get over the fact how he LOVES kissing Taiki. Notice how those lips really embrace Taiki's. And I love how Taiki responds with equal vigor. It was wonderful. You can play that entire kissing scene on loop while enjoying a tub of popcorn and a large mug of hot choco. Yosh!

I'm gonna share one of my most uber favorite facial expression of Taiki from Pure.

Oh yeah, he's very irritated here. Not happy. Not happy at all. Oh Misu, tsk..tsk..tsk...what have you done?

vlcsnap-2011-10-25-16h08m02s243.png

I love love looking at the images because their facial expressions really speak volumes. You could write a chapter with one facial expression alone. It's so amazing. So expressive. It's all there to absorb.

• Like 3

OMG...

well whadda ya know...all this inspiration has to be put somewhere and I think I just did. I was able to write my part this time.

Pure Twist roleplay has now been updated.

Take a look-see...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Ranting and raving...

I need a primer on the young actors of Takumi Kun.

I probably downloaded anything that has to do with Hamao. All of it - even the smallest role, i have the movie. Obsession is such an inadequate term to describe how I like to have anything Hamao.

I'm also on the look out for anything about Baba Ryuoma. ANYTHING. Hopefully June will be here, and that Fujimi symphony movie on DVD. He's a guard (of all roles!!!!!!) why such a supporting role? He needs a bigger role, or even the title role.

Those cheekbones, those legs, those smirk, and those eyes like laser. Come on people, is there any lead roles in the near future????

• Like 1

@jed: ahahahah! well the producers of Fujimi are the same people behind the production of the Takumi-kun series. it's not really surprising that Baba-chan has a minor role in it. if he were given a major role then that wouldn't be Fujimi anymore. also Shota and Baba-chan are good friends. i read in the Fujimi thread that before the decision was made for Taiki to tackle the role of Shingyouji, a lot of fans were clamoring for Shota to play the role of Shingyouji because of the closeness of Baba-chan and Shota.

Baba-chan has a very good relationship with the producers too. i mean he's such a great guy i'm sure. but it's actually refreshing to see him in a minor role for a change. besides he's busy saving the world in the Go-Buster sentai series. hehe!

Like you, I would LOVE to have Baba-chan's works but it seems it's not that easy to acquire them especially a subbed version of course. The guy is amazingly talented and gorgeous and a fun person to see offcam. He doesn't come off as intimidating the very least. He's also such a geek! Do you read his blog?

Another one is Taiki. the guy is bursting with cuteness but he has this seriousness about his work and it's just so amazing to watch how he can transform himself into any role that's given to him and make you convinced that he's different. He's more focused as a stage actor than a film actor really. You could see the discipline he has through his work. I think in many ways it has something to do with the way he studied the character of Shingyouji and just nailed it right away. He's a very smart actor to do that and him and Baba-chan complement each other so well. They jive so well. Their chemistry is undeniable and they really look great together.

wahahahah! I can go on and on about BabaTaiki...LOL

oh gosh..i'm gonna watch Takumi-kun 5 again...only this time i am totally gonna give free reign to spazzing over the MisuShin scenes. i have already concentrated enough for the movie in its totality. *giggles*

(feels extremely left out) I can't watch the subs and i figure I'll just go with out. (sighes) Oh well, that's okay. I've been concentrating on my fanfics for the tv show over here in America called Supernatural (drools over Castiel)...

what? you can't watch the subs? how come? OMG!!

what kind of player are you using?

the subs worked well with the raw version just fine.

BTW..i use VLC.

you were able to DL the english subs, right? i know it's already been made available.

good luck on your fanfics. :)

so the subs for the fifth movie isn't available yet? what subs are you talking about them?? confused

well, don't give up. keep trying.

like i asked..what kind of player are you using?

it should work with VLC. VLC is a super flexible player and will play almost any kind of media and the subs are very easy to put in.

maybe you should try renaming the filename of the raw file you have of the movie to match the filename of the subtitle file. that should work. VLC will automatically read it. :)

i hope this helps.

don't give up. you're gonna miss a lot!

The VLC players is often the only one who can run the subs. Here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The sub is actually a txt file, so you need to make it an '.srt' file. Just double click the file and then paste '.srt' into it. Put the sub file to the same folder where the movie file is located.

Once you open the VLC player, go to video --> subtitle (then open the .srt file). Play the movie and the sub will automatically play too.

I have tried every single suggestion and nothing works. Like I said it doesn't matter. I'm left out of so much stuff in my life this is nothing new to me.

if that's to the subbed version bad idea the provider of the subs will have a hissy fit about that. (not saying that in a bad way in case she's 'spying' again)

Sawasdee ka ^^

May I join this group too ^^

I do love this series a lot ^^

They are both cool anyway............

:hamtaro-005 (12):