ManGA/ MAngaKa that hooked you into yaoi?!

Chena93

Mine was Sex Pistols, I saw the first OVA and then read the entire manga in a weekend and then I found Gravitation :banhbao21:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chena93

• Yakun

• ghordge

• Meteorvenus

oh, yeah... I read both manga.. but didn't get to finish both for whatever reason that was...

haha... maybe I had too much yaoi mangas that I want to read all at once...

anyways... i like both that I even downloaded their anime version.. hehe XD

have you ever read a manga entitled Boys Love? (O.o)

well, if you ever come upon it... let me know what you think about the story.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

oooohhh...

*eyes twinkling* I saw the anime version of that one! HIHIHI...

*thumbs up* I totally agree!

was the mangaka the oen who wrote and made Koisuru Boukun?

There is this one which really captivated my heart. too bad i forgot the title and the author. but if i recall correctly, the scanlation group was dangerous pleasure. the story goes like this:

there was a guy who is a teacher (if my memory serves me right) in the morning and a serial killer of gay prostitutes at night. at one time he was caught by another prostitute (protagonist) while he was killing another person. B (lets call the killer [A] and lets call the prostitute ) suddenly appeared the next morning t where A was working. They got to know each other and fell in love at one another. The place where B works imprisoned him and drugged him because they had discovered B wants to escape from them. After several days, A found B in his apartment. When they were making love (i think), the look on B's faced distressed A. Since he recalled what happened to him when he was young, he killed B. Then he realized what he has done to his most important person. A was arrested and was sentenced to life imprisonment only because of the trauma he suffered when he was young. One day A was sitting on the rooftop of a mental health faclity, he saw B calling out to him. He approached him and fell off the building and died.

i kept reading this over and over again, and still shead a bucket full of tears (LOL) everytime.

I wish somebody can tell me the title of this manga. I really love it!

Ive got a lot on my sleeves, but this one really, really hooked me to yaoi :)

• Like 2

mine iS SAKURAGI YAYA, ICHIJOU LEMON, YAMATO NASE , TAKANAGA HINAKO, EIKI EIKI n ZAOU TAISHI, KISARAGI HITORIKA, RINO AND ETC..

ESPECIALLY YAMAMOTO KOTETSUKO SENSEI!! I LOVE HER WORK LIKE HONTO YAJUU !!

Wolframseduzindo.gif

(ohh wolfram so lovely)

• Like 1

Not really yaoi but shounen-ai. It was Hotaru Odagiri since the first manga I read was Only the Ring Finger Knows and got hooked. And then after shounen-ai, I then ventured to yaoi and the rest is history.

• Like 1

The first Yaoi manga that I've read is Okane ja nai for my misfortune. But shortly after that I got hooked into the Tight Rope Ovas and ever since I became an addict.

• Like 1

Actually anime hooked me up to Yaoi... And the anime is Ai no Kusabi...

Yeah, i couldn't start with anything lighter XD

So maybe i should answer as mangaka Yoshihara Rieko (Author.), Michihara Katsumi and Nagato Saichi (Artists.)

I love Kousaka Akiho's work! It is ah-mazing and very good. I know certain manga you read it's like the drawing is amazing but the story is ok, so you read it any way and then there's vice versa. But Just about all of Kousaka Akiho's manga I've read so far like "Furue Tsumore Shiawase no Hana" being the 1st and "Koi no Shizuku" being my 2nd I fell in lovve.

Her artwork is lovely and the kiss scenes she makes are to die for. I look at it and I just melt with cuteness^^ It's like "Ohh my gossh ~//~ sooo cutee" It's like u can imagine yourself in that guy's arms. I just fell in love with all of her stories. I definitely say ANY of her works is a must read. Even Urban Cross which is like 6pages long lolz

• Like 1

If I'm right, that manga your talking about is "Boys Next Door"

boys-next-door-1074158.jpg

Did it look a little something like thiss?

There is this one which really captivated my heart. too bad i forgot the title and the author. but if i recall correctly, the scanlation group was dangerous pleasure. the story goes like this:

there was a guy who is a teacher (if my memory serves me right) in the morning and a serial killer of gay prostitutes at night. at one time he was caught by another prostitute (protagonist) while he was killing another person. B (lets call the killer [A] and lets call the prostitute ) suddenly appeared the next morning t where A was working. They got to know each other and fell in love at one another. The place where B works imprisoned him and drugged him because they had discovered B wants to escape from them. After several days, A found B in his apartment. When they were making love (i think), the look on B's faced distressed A. Since he recalled what happened to him when he was young, he killed B. Then he realized what he has done to his most important person. A was arrested and was sentenced to life imprisonment only because of the trauma he suffered when he was young. One day A was sitting on the rooftop of a mental health faclity, he saw B calling out to him. He approached him and fell off the building and died.

i kept reading this over and over again, and still shead a bucket full of tears (LOL) everytime.

I wish somebody can tell me the title of this manga. I really love it!

Ive got a lot on my sleeves, but this one really, really hooked me to yaoi :)

• Like 3

@leannaXD it is it is!!! thank you so much! hahahaha!

I've been really trying hard to recall its title!

*Had gone back to dp scanlation site to download it... ^^,

• Like 1

mine is ghost (us licensed version is called eerie querie). the first time i read it, that was the first time i know of shounen ai, then try to find out more about the yaoi world, and later on, got hooked with viewfinder. but the very first manga that makes me obsessed with yaoi is undoubtedly eerie querie. :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

my first encounter with yaoi was through "junjou romantica"; i just loved it.. the story, the gags, the emotions, the drama, the romance...anyway all of it. after a google search i found a new world of yaoi, i "entered" and i stayed. i don't have a single author whose work i enjoy reading....it depends ....the story line, the art, the lovestory, the love scenes, my mood..:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

for yaoi anime that hooked me to watch more were junjou romantica and sekai ichi hatsukoi...I really love repeating watching them...

for manga seven days hooked me to read more....

for the mangaka... JUNKO made me hooked too...hahahaha..^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

for me it's MINAMI Haruka the first yaoi manga i read was i'll tie you up , i'll kiss you up , i'll fuck you up then i read all the others and then more mangas and now it's hard to find what to read

• Like 1

The first for me, I stared when I'm just a little kid lol :cuteonion50: so that why I can't remember the name of that book since now I try to find it in the internet again but I can't find it anywhere :cuteonion24:

next one is manga from MINAMI Haruka ,I read Hanairo Virgin Soil ^ ^ and after that I find more yaoi manga lol

• Like 1

I can't Remember the name of this Shounen-Ai i read, but when i finished reading i kept thinking "Ah both of them would be so sexy having sex!!" And so that got me to read any yaoi i stumbled upon :3

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

gosh. now I'm reading different authors... haha...

Yamamoto Kotetsuko is keeping me strapped to my seat all day reading yaoi manga...

The art is not so much but i like the way she draws the eyes... Honto Yajuu as well as Konya, are just two of the mangas that is under her/his name..

Then, there is Junko!

haha. i love the art so much!

I recommend those two writers/artist, then just browse through their works you;d like to read!