• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• SailorRishi

• mixlol

• shirotsuki

I saw this on Tumblr, might be disgusting for some others... but seriously it made my heart stop beating for a while,

tumblr_lyi2wdOYVp1qg6kpao1_500.jpg

Some kids placed strong firecracker in the mouth of this animal and made sure he… could not open it. The world is like this. To these kids it must have been a macabre fun for a few minutes and then they continued with their life like nothing happened.

To this animal, his life ended during those minutes, with a pain so deep that is better to forget.

If you are against the mistreatment of animals, share this so that more people see what we are capable to do and how inhumane we could be.

I’m really sorry if this picture hurts you, I got hurt while posting too. I’m sharing this because of that I hope if some one near you tries to do these kind of things, you will at least try to tell them that this is really a harsh. Will you?

Those dogs are really cute... but omg, I think I am on the point of crying O_O I would fucking, kill those kids if I saw this, seriously... I am mad, for EVERYTHING what happens in the world, I just don't have no fucking faith here, fuck this... :/

• Like 5

I just don't have no fucking faith here, fuck this... :/

It's not very nice to throw these type of words around, People may worry.

@ Jin

0_0 OMG , Really , if i saw those kids i would ask them , if it is okay if i do that to them ( make sure they shit in their pants and sweat) >_

even if they are kids they should at least be punished .

if they can do something horrible like this what they would be when they grow up >_

i hope the dog is alive, even if he is i am sure he will never forget something like that

It's not very nice to throw these type of words around, People may worry.

Have you perhaps seen the post? do you think I have allot of faith now? I mean,no Faith in humanity, not about myself, but about others like those kids meaning that I do not mean the people here if you felt insulted? -stares-

Secondary, I never was like this before, I am just freaaaking disappointed and fucking mad, understand that at least.. xd

@ Jin

0_0 OMG , Really , if i saw those kids i would ask them , if it is okay if i do that to them ( make sure they shit in their pants and sweat) >_

even if they are kids they should at least be punished .

if they can do something horrible like this what they would be when they grow up >_

i hope the dog is alive, even if he is i am sure he will never forget something like that

I wouldn't ask bluntly, first I try to get grip of those children, save the dog if its not too late. I need to be careful though for my own hands, if I had no hands, then my future is dead as an artist yes. If I saved the dog, I would punch the children, no matter if their parents will come. Seriously, I have no words to describe it... but,

When kids do this, where did it started? perhaps by their parents, some people just don't deserve children like that, they killed a fucking dog in a painfucking way. :/ I feel sorry for the owners, honestly. I never was like this before O_o I am just shocked, and disappointed. Very disappointing.

@Jin

I just don't want you to worry or feel pain for this situation for it isn't good for you. Plus those words seem a little like "Going Away" words which I tend to get a strange feeling about.

-stares- seriously, I am never going to die, I am immortal O.o I am serious. xd just kidding. I am not really someone who cries a river and throw my life away, my dream still has to come true ;p

• Like 1

That is disgusting. I feel terrible for the dog, and for his owners. Nothing excuses someone from doing this.

If it were my kids, or even a strangers kids, I would probably beat them to an inch of their life, just for them to feel the same pain that that dog did.