• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Mik

• Dayu

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

Is there any way you can change your username without making a new account?

The making of a second account on here is breaking a rule, so the only way is the way Phong mentioned. You need credits to purchase a new username. How to earn points you can find on this section

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 11 months later...

lol. i know that i'm not a newbie, but i kind of forgot about how the site functions ;~: i've been dead for almost a year, and yeah, i'm back.

anyways, how do i change my username/displayname? if it is possible that is.

PS. wow. the site has changed so much *o* it's hard to cope up xDD

• Like 1

Below your avatar, you can see how much credits you already have.

Currently you have over 12,000, which is quite good.

For instance, one's credits increases each time you post a comment on the forums.

I don't know whether it's possible to buy credits, however if you follow the link,

then you can see various scenarios of how you can earn the points/credits needed to change your username.

• Like 2

Oh I see ... then I have enough xD I have one last question... where can I buy for the changing of username thing? Thanks! I'm so sorry for the question, just consider me as a newbie if you want. =.=

Changing the username was a function in the old shop system, now we have changed it and the new one doesn't have that function.

Anyway, I'll change it for you without charging you credits. Send me a PM with the desired username and next time when you log in don't forget to use the new username (the password will remain unchanged).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've asked a friend, and I am hoping there is way. So I will ask again, is it possible here to change your username. If the answer is no, then why?

There is this time that I want to change my username. I go to the settings, looking for a button, then to my surprise! Argh. You dont allow it. And ofcourse what comes next is me asking why? Why the previlege of changing your username isnt allowable. So, I am here to suggest that you can allow it for everyone to change username. And if it wont happen what I suggested, well, thats fine. I still be here no matter what.

• Like 3

Hello!

By default the forum platform doesn't offer the option to change username because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, PMs, VMs that user sent as well as all the thumbs up that user gave.

We offered that possibility when we used the previous shop system, which had such an option. However we encountered database errors.

Therefore, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username can send me a PM with the desired username and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: A member can change their username for maximum 2 times

• Like 19

You have already opened another thread asking the same thing and I have already answered,

• Like 4

@

thank you sir. i get it. i know a bit about programming. ill change my username some other time. thanks again.

• Like 1

Ohh, now I get the concept :D

I also had times when I wanted to change mine. But then I started liking my username more, so yeah. xD

Thanks, now I get the whole thing :D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Book_Marker

As the title says, I hope someone can let me know where can i request both a name change and/or where do i write to delete my account?

Also i wanted to ask, If someone deletes their account, does everything from the person gets remove? like its a new person? (will posts, activity, profile all be gone)?

I see no reason to ask for both a username change and an account deletion. If you want your account deleted, it means you don't need it anymore, so, no need for another username.

If you want your username changed, the change reflects to all your previous posts and messages. Send me a PM to discuss it further and with the details in case you want your username changed.

• 6 months later...