vampire knight, zero and kaname roleplay and yuki (doesent know of their love)

ネイト

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• ネイト

I didn't know if yuki was gonna be human or princess, kk

Yuki left the two boys in a huff, hand pressed to her cheek. It wasn't the first time Zero had slapped her, and she was sure that Kaname would give him a good telling off for touching what didn't belong to him.

She shivered happily at the thought.

@ Chia

Doesn't matter rofl, I dont really care if she's human or not, but just saying haha xD

@ Yaoilover

You still have to reply my thing:

Hmmm, you want it?

(i did that i said sure we can do it)

Meanwhile Zero kissed Kanames lips and tok his tongue in Kanames mouth and moved it slowly but faster.

• Like 1

( Ooooohh, but that was in parentheses so... xD )

x Kaname grinned playful and kissed him back, roughly and passionate. He tool all Zero's breathe x

(Yes im is Zero and Chia is the bitch Yuki i dont mean Chia is bitch i mean the character Yuki is bitch, sorry i dont like yuki very much)

(Sorry Hizaki i didt see what your write)

Zero moand when Kaname kissed him deep after awile he tok his lips from Kanames mouth and start to kle Kaname off his clothes.

(sorry Hizaki but im not very good in english just had english two years so write in english is still new to me, but im trying so good i can, so sorry for few or more writings error)

( Its alright, but if you don't know some words, I suggest you to write the word on:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
this will help you more, ;D It also helps me if I don't know a word. What land you come from? )

(im coming from norway and is bacause of that at is hard for me to write english im litte good to talk in english but writing stil suck)

Norway, nice, since its kinda Germany i might understand some of it. since I am learning German on school ;D But don't push your self, you're 14 year old? or? since you usually get english in first grade of middle.