vampire knight, zero and kaname roleplay and yuki (doesent know of their love)

ネイト

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• ネイト

Yeah, something like that. But it actually already started but xusernamex never gave a reply back anymore xD

and i was acting like a sexy handsome seme bishi T^T -joke-

Hmm, so can we move it to the other thread? I can't tell which is rp and which isn't XD

And loool, Hizaki, she probably got flustered from your handome bishi ways :D

Uhm, well alright. but xusernamex made the thread so... doesn't she has to move it? o_o

mwaahaha, i always was uke... XDDD -made Teru always uke...-

This is what xusernamex said:

Zero was feeling uneasy, he hated parties and there was nothing he hated more than vampires, * sigh, all.these beasts, the only thing that stopped him from killing all of them was his uniform, he promised the headmaster, he couldnt see what good the headmaster saw in these murderers. His job was to make sure things were good, and he had to babysit reckless yuki, Zero hated the way kaname-dams looked at her. What was it he felt when he saw kaname-sama look at her, jealousy? Hah, I'm becoming crazy? He laughed to himself, then he heard him, and hw won't admit it to himself but he saw him a long time,.still that voice sent shivers down his spine everytime he heard him, he gripped his gun.harder and looked kaname right in the eyes, - what does it look like I'm doing? My job ofc, I'm here to make sure your friends doesent try to eat my friend...

Zero looked at yuki,

My reply:

You can't kill me with just a simply Bullet... whats made for vampire's... Just for normal vampires...

x He kept grinning, and noticed somehow was getting weird on the white haired guy. Since he could hear his heart raising, x

Hmm... Are you scared?

x Kaname touched the chin of the white haired boy, and pulled his chin a little bit up so the white haired guy could face him He whispered softly or else Yuuki could hear everything x

Enough playing... You know, I can kill you... Without my blood, you won't survive long, or you have to suck Yuuki's blood, 'till she dies...

x He let the white haired boy go and smiled at Yuuki, with a handsome blink. and he walked further to the dorm to his room. x

kk, so we continue then?

Yuki stared after Kaname with a curious look on her face, then turned to Zero...

"Kaname-sama must not be feeling well, I think I should go check on him... you stay here and guard the other students"

She skipped off to Kaname's room, a grin plastering her face at the thought of being alone with the prince in his room.

( a grin... is she going to rape Kaname O_O! jkjkxD ROFL soon Yuuki topped him xD )

x He walked off to his room, placing him self on the sofa and opened his blouse a bit. sighing softly and he looked at his hands, The feeling of Zero's neck, he still felt it. He grinned slightly but didn't moved. He noticed someone was walking this direction, he could smell it was Yuki. His eyes were sharp, looking at the door. He stood up to make drinks already, and he grabbed his rose who hung on his costume. As again just like some months ago, he took the life of the rose. and he threw it away. x

...Come in, dear.

Zero looked worried at what whil happend to Kaname. So he tok a choice to follow yuki and see what is going to happend betwen them.

Yuki slowed down as she got closer to her prince, seting a soft smile on her face, smoothing her skirt, and taking a deep breath. So focused on her apperrance, she didn't notice when said vampire walked up deside her, untill a strong hand on her sholder stopped her in her tracks.

"waaah- oh Kaname-sama, you scared me! I was just coming to see you, I thought maybe.. we could go to your room ;)"

Kaname looked at her for a full minute, trying to hide his shock and disgust at the thought of spending 'alone time' with the little human.

He was saved from replying by footsteps, and they both turned around swiftly to see Zero,staring at them with an eyebrow raised.

"Am I missing something?"

Zero walked mot them and slaped Yuki on the face and said''what do you think your are doing bitch seduce kaname like this, Do you think Kaname whant you to seduce him'' he said slit blush on his face.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG XD go go Zero LOL, now I like him :B btw Yuki isn't a human, she's Kaname's sister and a vampire xD)

x Kaname looked at Yuki and at Zero, he noticed Zero was blushing and he gets a little grin on his face x

"Oooh, what might this be?"

x He looked at Yuki and at her cheek, touching her cheek, he planned to make Zero very jealous x

"Are you hurt, Yuki...?"

x He softly placed a kiss on her cheek x

Zero so at Kaname kissed Yuki on the cheek and what very mad for it and he walked ut befor he walked he said to Kaname''Go and do there whas to do in the begin it whas no ment to intfere theres beautiful relationship'' he said in very jealous voice.

Oohh... are we jealous?

X he grinned sotfly and he looked at Zero. Pulling his chin up with his finger... Touching his lips with his thumb.x

Yuki... would you please leave?

x He grinned slightly and looked at Zero with a playfull face x