LockEmTight

what do you think? did Thomas Price [Daniel] use a stunt double?? on his *spoiler alert - i suggest that you watched it first or read at your own risk***************************************************************************************frontal nude (i'm talking about*cough* penis shot) in last scene just before credits rolls where we can see his thing (ok2 i'll just say it : Penis! :D there:hamtaro-005 (8):) reason i'm asking and having a doubt is that it isn't his penis at all (IMO: that's stunt double penis) because being given many windows of opportunity in many scenes that involves nudity, tom price/thomas price chose not to showing his penis, and also i read his interview somewhere he said that he's bit uneasy about him nude on screen thing.

he said: "this was a very difficult role for me to play because not only were many scenes performed in the nude,..." and "there were feelings of slight unease because i had never done such scenes before...." [read the full interview here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
these backed up my theory that he's not ready to show his penis yet.

what do you think guys, care to share your thoughts? or maybe you have found or know something about it(facts and fictions) and evidence(s) to support it, please do share; i'd appreciate it. thank you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LockEmTight

• sarah3161

• chiakaiyuki

Top Posters In This Topic

I deleated your other post. :)

And that is a ..ugh... intresting question.....

I don't think he would have agreed to the part if he wan't comfortable playing it... and all the trouble of a stunt double for that one scene? *nervous laughter*

For those reasons I think not...

i don't know, i felt like he is the one who did the scene, he was really himself, i even went to read the interview and he said that he was profissional

i really like him he is a great actor

r_1257875817627422.ThomasPrice.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I deleated your other post. :)

And that is a ..ugh... intresting question.....

I don't think he would have agreed to the part if he wan't comfortable playing it... and all the trouble of a stunt double for that one scene? *nervous laughter*

For those reasons I think not...

thanks for deleting my post,

although it's just 1 scene, some performer (actor/actress) use stunt/body double to stand firm to what one's holding. it's about image, perception and one's values.

• 1 month later...

i've been wondering, correct me if i'm wrong; why the stunts(man/lady) never got credited for their hard-work just to save the actors/actress reputation-IMO- when they sometime often risk their life to make the film performing dangerous acts, right???

but wait a minute, how about that stunt company/agency they work for, does it get credited at the end of the show???

Now my question is, is there any stunt company/agency mentioned on credit roll in this movie?? i'm

not familiar with any of this could anyone enlighten me please.

Trailer :

movie.com/videos/trailer

Download Eng sub + making of :

and

Watch online :

Note: i don't own any of those urls(meaning?) it's not mine!