Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Masamune answert'' of course no just a dinner between friends and patner in work bussiness, so what are you saying are you coming over for dinner?'' he asked Onodera and hopet he might come over.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Onodera sighed softly, "alright I;m coming over then." He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. Suddenly he was feeling like this was a mistake...

With each step his anxiety began to rise, slipping on his shoes he was able to make it next door. Swallowing hard he was able to knock on the door. Then something strange happened to him then, once Takano-san opened the door... all that anxiety washed away.

Takano-san opened the door and so Onodera sto there and he said to Onodera'' welcome in Onodera, the meat is soon finished and you can kle off yourself and sit down on the chair in sitting room and wait, It's okey whit Nigiri sushi'' he asked Onodera.

(sorry akiravadel for the whit food i dont know much about japansk food and search on it on google, i hope is okey whit you)

(thats fine with me. Whatever foods you want to make)

Onodera nodded and kicked his shoes off near the door and walked into his place. It looked much nicer than his... He wasn't exactly a neat person himself so most places looked nicer than his. He was used to being taken care of now that he was on his own things were different. He sat down in a chair and sighed heavily... why was he here?

So Takano-san ordnet whit food and after some minute the food whas ready and sat them on the kitchen board and sat himself on the chair. And after some minut both he and Onodera start to eat, and during meal he asked Onodera'' So hows the work?''

"Well since I got my own author to work with everything has been going great," Onodera smiled as he sipped his drink. "I think she really likes working with me. I just hope we don't miss our deadline."

Takano-san sense at he somerwhat become jealous when he hear at Onodera talked about his author and he suprise herself when he suddenly asked Onodera'' Do you like her? i mean your author''

Onodera smiled brightly, "yes she's very sweet and talks about how nice I've been with her. Maybe I should bring her something to help her along in her drawings."

Ritsu didn't realize the hole he was digging for himself as he talked about another person like that.

Takano-san didslike how Onodera talk about his own author and he somerwhat wished at Onodera so the same way has he did on his own author. And he asked Onodera'' mabey you can ask her ut i mean she is singel and i think she like you litte bit, whis you not seeing someone else that?'' he asked Onodera and hopet Onodera said he liked somebody else at he whas one of them.

Onodera turned red and looked down at his plate, "n-no I couldn't possibly do that! Not in the work place and I only just met her. I don't have anyone I like like that."

He shifted uncomfortably, "besides I have lot of work theres no time for a relationship right now."

Takano-san smirket and com closer to Onodera face and whisper in his ear'' are you sure your not liking somerbody else, what about me? i have watced how you see on me'' he said to Onodera whis his evil grin on his face.

Onodera jumped and turned several shades of red, "wh-what?! W-Why would I?!" He couldn't stop the shudder that ran through himself. Of course he still liked him! He hadn't been able to look at anyone since they broke up several years ago! He looked at him with those large green eyes wondering what he was going to do.

Takano-san smirked and said'' why not i mean you still like me dont you and i still like you no thats not correct i love you Onodera-kun i have always do and i hope when we brok up severals years ago at we can get back together and when i hear you talked about your own author i for honest feelt very jealous and whised you so the same way you did on your own author to me'' he said suddenly kissed Onodera's lips.

Onodera's eyes went wide in shock and his hands shot to his chest but paused for a moment. This was his senpai... NO! He turned his head away his face beat red now, "w-we can't! Th-that was a long time ago a-and things have ch-changed now." He was shaking so bad! Why did he still have feelings for this jerk?!

Takano looked hurt when hear what Onodera. He had still feeling for Onodera he loved him so much it hurts. He tok his arm around Onodera and said still tear whisper'' Please gi me one more sjance i love you so must at it hurts, i whis we never brok up in the first place i whas happy whit Onodera so please i ber you gi me one more sjance i will never hurt you mer i promis that'' he said to Onodera whit his eyes tear up.

Onodera looked at him with large eyes then looked away, "I don't know... you laughed at me... when I told you my feelings..." He felt his chest tighten then. He wanted to believe him but how could he?

Takano so how much pain Onodera whas and whised he didnt laughed when Onodera tell him about his feelings. And Takano sigh before he asked Onodera'' Please believe me Onodera everything i said to you whas the truth, I really love you and i care much about you. Your really imporant to me and the whas not meant to laughed when you tell me about your feeling, is just laughed because i whas suprised at you feelt the same way has i did. So i ber you please believe me i will never lie to you'' he said to Onodera hope he believet him.

Onodera looked at him then sighed and looked down, "Takano-san... I..."

He didn't know what to say now. He wasn't expecting that response. What could he say? Did he really still have feelings for him? Could he bring himself to have feelings for him? Green eyes trailed up to Takano's, "I don't know..."

Takano sigh again and no more he whished for he knew at he cunne gain the trust to Onodera so easly. He rais himself up and said to Onodera'' Is alright i know i cant get your trust back so easy so i will gi you some time to think about it,but trust me i will not give up so easly i will win your heart someday and for you to fall in love whit me again no metter what, but now whill i give you time to think about what i said'' he said to Onodera and walked ut and tak a lat evning walk to think about what to happend and remember of he and Onodera brok up in the first place.

(try to watch your spelling a little bit, I'm having a hard time reading it sometimes. :) )

Onodera sat there for a long moment before speaking, "wait... I... I don't hate you..." He turned red and kept his back to him. He could feel his heart pounding very hard in his chest. His hand came up and gripped the front of his own shirt trying to slow his heart.

(sorry about that akiravadel,im living in norway and im not good to write in english but im trying my best)

Takano paushed for a moment before he speak'' You dont really hate me Onodera?'' he asked Onodera suprised Onodera kept his back on him.

(thats okay I have a friend from Malta who has to break up her sentences. I just had a hard time reading some of it :))

Onodera hung his head a little, "yeah... I just... I don't hate you... Your... I'm just... I don't know what to say..."

He was beat red and didn't want him to see it so he kept his back to him. He bit his bottom lip wanting to disappear!

Takano smiled for ett second and answert'' You dont know how much happy i be when i hear that,i have always belive you hate me for what i did. Betyr the at you have forgive me for what i did and willig to gi me a second chance?'' he asked Onodera.

Onodera trembled a little, "I don't know... maybe."

He slowly looked back at him, "because of you I haven't been able to do anything with anyone sense... I only think of you... It's all your fault!"

Takano smiled evil smile and said'' So is my fault at you ble able do anything whit anyone'' he said to Onodera and pushed him mot a wall and press his lips mot him and said after tok his breath after he kissed Onodera'' You know what Onodera, i know how much you love me and i know at you force yourself to hate me not really you do,so why not gi up your acting and confess at you love me and mabey im much nicer mot you. You dont know much i really whant you now, So i give you a chance enten confess at you love me or be raped by me'' he said to Onodera.