Fanwork Contest for MOTM (January)

JenovaVII

Theme/Manga for the month of January:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

EndlessWorldc00-Prologue-001.jpg?t=1303580484

I - How It Works

To each chosen Manga Of The Month we'll have a month-time thread where the people participating will post their fanworks for the manga in question.

Any type of fanwork is allowed; written, illlustrated or audiovisual:

▪ Hand-made or digital drawings;

▫ Manipulations in Photoshop with official art;

▪ Fan-fictions;

▫ Poems;

▪ Drabbles;

▫ Fan-videos;

▪ (...)

II - Rules

(0) No restrictions regarding the word count of written works, size of illustrations, nor video length.

(1) Each participant can enter one and only one piece of fanwork per theme/manga/month.

(2) No plagiarism allowed; the work you post must be of your authory, it has to be made/drawn/written by you.

(3) Any rating allowed; from soft to hardcore, from G (All Ages) to M (Mature).

(4) To announce that you're entering the contest post: "Entering the Fanwork Contest for MOTM (December).".

(5) Do not double-post. If you have already confirmed your participation: edit your post, don't erase the confirmation and submit your work under it.

(6) When submitting you works, please do so under the spoiler tag.

(7) When submitting a written/illustrated/audiovisual work you may post it directly, or link to the file/image/video sharing/hosting website you upload it on.

Please respect and follow the rules. Thank you.

III - Rewards

At the end of the time-limit we (Key and me) will choose the three best works. The Top 3 will be given the following rewards:

1st Place - 5.000 points + one drawing done by me (allowed to choose between soft-yaoi and hard-yaoi content as well as between black & white or colored);

2nd Place - 4.000 points + one drawing done by me (allowed to choose between soft-yaoi and hard-yaoi content; black & white only);

3rd Place - 3.000 points + one drawing done by me (soft-yaoi only; black & white only).

Just for the act of submitting their work every contestant (except the Top 3) will receive a participation prize of 1.000 points that will be given at the end of the contest, together with the rest of the rewards.

After being attributed the 3 first places, the winners will be able to choose what they want me to draw. They will be free to request/choose:

▪ Fanart for BL or non-BL fandoms/works;

▫ The characters they want;

▪ Canon or slash/fan pairings;

▫ The general situations;

▪ Certain details.

The style, and material used will depend solely on my muse: inspiration is the ruler. No exceptions there.

After deciding what they want, they can either edit their posts once again and add it at the end (after the confirmation of participation and the submission), or PM me with the request.

IV - Schedule

Contest starts: |UTC±00:00| 01/01/12

Contest ends: |UTC±00:00| 31/01/12

Announcement of the winners: In the exact same day or in a couple of days, at most.

Awarding: As fast as possible. (Please, be patient; both with Key, and with me and the artistic part of the rewards.)

-

Organization: JenovaVII

Sponsor: Key

• Like 9

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Macys

• Key

• wolfiechan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Result:

1st Place - Kisaru

2nd Place - Raguna

3rd Place - Macys

--

Thank you to everyone who took their time and participated in January's contest, hope you'll do it again this following month. (:

The three winners may now inform me of their choices regarding their rewards.

• Like 5