draw something!

mixlol

@igo-kun sooo beautiful!! ^^

i would tottaly ask you to draw my clothes!! :D

of course that i'm not even starting with details in how beautiful is the silhouette and how aware you are of human forms... such a joy to be able to see your work... Thank you!

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• igo-kun

• Jin.

• shirotsuki

@igo-kun, as always.. it's amazing *,*

but I was wondering u do the coloring with your hands or on phtoshop or something like 'at ???

it's totally amazing..

• Like 1

Hi SHIROTSUKI:,.. Its my pleasure too,..^____^,.. I would probably create the best dress for you,..hihihiih,..^___^,.., Ive been doing that since child hood and until now.. I am happy enough doing those things,..Human figure most especially a women's figure are really one of a kind,.. They are very interesting and their shapes are nice concept to create such creations,...^^,...

Hi MIXLOL:,.. I am doing all my stuffs manually. Using water color, kure color, colored pen, pen and ink as well as pencils and charcoals,.. I aint that good enough of using photoshop. Likewise, I dont use photoshop or any computer generated rendering processes. Doing it using freehand is my foremost strength and I really love seeing each lines being created by means of hands,..^^,..^____^,..

• Like 2

Human figure most especially a women's figure are really one of a kind,.. They are very interesting and their shapes are nice concept to create such creations,...^^,...

I am doing all my stuffs manually.

Can i be your fan? i mean... for real!! oh please let me be!! :p

bare hand?! OMG!!! *faints*

I love your work so much!!! ^^

Since i'm not that good at drawing i admire people who can so much... such a talent!! an amazin one!! And you sure knew how to use it! :)

keep up with the amazingness! :D

• Like 1

Hi SHIROTSUKI!!!: OM!! Im dying with your words and pretty much overwhelmed with your kindness and good thoughts,..Thank you very much,, really a pleasure!!,..

I am indeed happy to hear those words from you,.. Every one of us has a talent, a talent that can be share with others and inspire their minds.. I am pretty sure that you have talent as well that might probably inspire others too,..^____^,V

• Like 2

Your welcome sweetie! i just said what was in my mind... i tend to say everything i feel so... i'm glad that that made you happy! ^^

well... i do like to sing but i don't think i'm that good... at all!xD i thought about posting a video of me singing (no image though, just black :p) but then again... i'm too scared to do that! :p

• Like 1

Holyfuck, amazing artist and here I come with my stupid sai drawing XD

I'm drawing it atm, and very busy with the lineart =_=

love_is_war_wip_by_xhime_sama-d4kmaj7.jpg

I'm just a young otaku. so i might have loads of mistakes for "pro's"

• Like 7

That's really great, Hizaki! :D I draw with SAI too, but I've just started using it, so still rather inexperienced. Your lineart looks awesome ;D XD

There are no mistakes in art, my dear ^^

Thank you Nicicia ^_^

oh XD I used it for some years, but even I don't understand sai 100% When i watch people speedpainting on sai. It makes me quiet jealous and I wonder: how the fxxx... and i am working with the same program as them?

@Hizaki, oh very good one... I love your style the fingers r so good (I spend half of the time I spend on my drawing on 'em)

and the eyes r cute =3

I love your work, very beautiful ^^

• Like 1

@ Mixlol

Yeah, i hate hands... I thought the same, after i made the hands i was like: ... How did I made them!? XD

I hope i will keep those hands, o_o instead i forgot how to make them over some hours... But thank youvery much, and well...yeah, i changed the eyes xD!

But thanks again ;D

Sai is a drawing program, so yes you can download (illegal... tho) it, if you'd like to i can send you the one I have ;D, and thanks. I will! after i am done (might be somewhere in 2044 xD)

• Like 1

@Mixlol

Haha, i'm just going to be busy with that art if i need to get relaxed (got commissions T_T) but i will show you ;D

@Chiakaiyuki

Holy fuck Kaya XD and omg your signature *Q*... I can't come up with the name's who that are. But here's the sai, I just uploaded it on Mediafire since i couldn't find the file so on google XD.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
( First read README, there stands instructions)

I searched ur drawing, cant find it D8 where is it!?!

@ mixlol

ohohohohohohohoho, thank you very much 8D

NOW CHIAKAIYUKI, I SAW UR DRAWING SO NO NEED TO HIDE UWAHAHAHAHAHA, I like your drawings Chiakaiyuki.^_^

• Like 1

well, here I maneged to photo some of my old drawing

• Like 2

@ Mixlol,

well you always can get better, You always can improve, like me... today i'm really like: WTF my hands are getting bettah!

Latest update of my drawing ;D

love_is_war_wip_by_xhime_sama-d4kmaj7.jpg

• Like 2