draw something!

mixlol

yo everyone!

so how about every one shows one of there best hand drawing ??

and even if u dunno how to draw, just draw anything and share it

that should be fun to see, every body's work ^^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• igo-kun

• Jin.

• shirotsuki

alright then, I'll post first

this is the last thing I've draw :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 8

You have an interesting style. The second drawing reminds me of some other drawing I've seen before. Can't recall. But yeah, you've got some good hand,bud. (:

Oh, I think those would look cool colored ^^

I don't even draw on paper anymore, just digitally with a tablet XD I haven't drawn on paper since september, when I just started out drawing anime and manga style humans. But I have some old ones from 2010 that I made with graphite pencils :)

• Like 8

ok, its my turn,.. I am an Architect here but aside from doing lots of building design, I grew up in a world with a very fashionable senses... On of my hobbies since childhood is to create fashion design,.. So its in here,...

^___^,..

MixedMediaColouredPencilPlusLead.jpg[/img]

• Like 9

Ofcourse, aside from that, I wanna share the highlights of my career as an architect also,.. so, its in here,.. enjoy,..^^,..

208504_10150513411425282_683350281_17977113_2259761_n.jpg[/img]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

208504_10150513411415282_683350281_17977111_6474660_n.jpg[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------

These are made in mixed media technique.. The first one was made using colored pencil, pencil and the other one was made using water color, colored pen and colored pencils,..

^_______^,..

• Like 9

igo

Those are pretty good! Buildings are my weakest point. I draw my own graphic novels, so I'm focusing more on anatomy, but I need to shape up my backround and landscape work :p

If you have that keen imagination and observance then you will probably learn it .. Just have a lil bit patience ..hihihih,..^^, i've been doing that for almost evry day,...

• Like 1

This one is kind of mixed. The sketch is drawn on paper, and then I added the color with photoshop (this was before I got a tablet)

I made this to express my sympathy and sorrow after the Utoya tragedy in July 2011. I can't get over how horrible it was.

I got the drawing posted in the local paper back then.

• Like 3

@saga, thx a lot ^^... today I saw a singer have kinda the same hairstyle. maybe that's what's on your mind ?

@chiakaiyuki, I would love to see more of your drawing.. I'd love if u aplode on of 'm here ^^

@nicicia, maybe I'll color 'em someday when I learn on photoshop. and u have a wonderful style of drawing..amazing

@igo-kun, wow amazing..doesn't it look like Angilina Goly "the girls" ?? and about the bildings, I just love your work

one of my options for univirsty next year would be Architect. I hope I can get to your level *,*

• Like 2

hi mixlol,... Its not impossible you are hard working and posses great imaginations,... Architecture is really a mind draining course, it is very detailed and always busy!!,.. If you have those, then you might go with that career,.. Theres no impossible under the sun,.. Somehow, its my pleasure to advice you and teach you on how I survived Architecture,..^______^,...

• Like 1

@igo-kun, thank u for your Compliment ^^

I'm really honored to have those advices from a great Architecture like u, if I mad my mind..I realy hope I can be someone as good as u =)

Well, I'm not that much of an artist... I'm more of a writer, myself, but I thought I'd share what I have done.

This was the best traditional thing I've done. The title of this piece is Enchanted, and was drawn for my high school art 4 project. (We had to complete a sketchbook by the end of the semester, to show our progress though the semester.)

1-2.jpg

This one is the last digital edit. I used a base from deviantart and edited the clothes and hair in MS Paint, then edited in the background. Tis Sephiroth and Genesis.

3.png

And this is something that's gotten me a good bit of attention. I tested out my photoshop skills using a stock image from a friend of mine. This is the result:

2.png

• Like 5

Holy S***!! you guys are all so amazing!!

I swear...

i am speechless...

My day... night xD will be much better now for sure!! ^^

Thank you for posting.

• Like 1

@Kisaru, thank u for sharing ^^

I like the last one so much.... so evil =b

@shirotsuki, I'm glad u like

why don't u share use on of your arts too ?

@Kisaru, thank u for sharing ^^

I like the last one so much.... so evil =b

Thanks~ I'm working on more edits using his photos. He's a really good model. ^^

Edit: Newest picture done~

2816110_151_8aa546e0a7.jpg

• Like 1

@shirotsuki, I'm glad u like

why don't u share use on of your arts too ?

well... i don't have any in my computer now... and i can copy pictures but when it comes to draw from scratch... it is not my thing! :p

I do not have a talent for drawing i guess... but maybe i'll post one when i manage to have some in my computer. :)

My artistic vein is more in the music sector... i think! xD

by the way mixie... you can call me shiro! Shirotsuki is just so long... :p

Sure @mixie :) but first i think i'll post something related to music... not sure though! :p

@Kisaru i love the dark side of the pic... awesome!!

Hello there!!,.. really enjoying your collections here!!!,.. So, heres mine again!!,.. Another collections of mine!!!^____^,...

227996_10150586646440282_683350281_18571613_5489230_n.jpg[/img]

This photo was made using multiple techniques,.. Kure color, marker pen, washed water color and a pen as well,...^^,.

181394_10150393372335282_683350281_17170358_3268061_n.jpg[/img]

while this one was made by HB pencil and an ordinary pencil as well,..^^,...

• Like 5