Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

26 thousand viewers is big number I thought, if that for the trailer....

But that's right too hama-san, we have to watch the whole movie 1st then we can decide if the movie is good/not....

TKS is like that too, even the 1st series lil bit disappointed but they don't give up & still make the next series...

And in the end TKS can be the most beautiful BL movie series ever...

I hope Fujimi is better & can amazed us in the 1st series...^^

Well... it's not easy to please in 1st movie...

The problem with 1st movie is people get hope to high so it hard to please everyone in 1st...

Even they did please people... that's other pressure for them to make better next...

That alway end up worst one and that's the end of it... --

So... I just hope it's good one same time I hope they don't get to much pressure on next and end up like other movie...

Hope this series to made in to many series like Takumi-kun series did... ^^

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious was casting Shota Takasaki on Takumi-kun 5 with that role as teacher was actually a way to promote him to the audience for Fujimi?

I mean I understand that Fujimi is made by the same people who produced Takumi-kun...

So if Fujimi becomes a successful series...perhaps they will have some of the TK guys play cameo roles like Baba-chan did?

That would be nice, ne? :D

• Like 1

I'm curious was casting Shota Takasaki on Takumi-kun 5 with that role as teacher was actually a way to promote him to the audience for Fujimi?

I mean I understand that Fujimi is made by the same people who produced Takumi-kun...

So if Fujimi becomes a successful series...perhaps they will have some of the TK guys play cameo roles like Baba-chan did?

That would be nice, ne? :D

First... Shota was class monitor... not teacher... --;;;

Well... I don't think that was reason they had first...

But, shooting that role did made Shota get Yuuki might be right...

Most main characters in BL are pick by producer...

So when Shota play the role producer thought he might be right for Yuuki in Fujimi...

But, this is my guess who know what they thought on this... ^^;;

You might be right... you just never know...

Well... if the series go on I think there will be other Takumi cast doing cameo... ^^

O.K. now day 6th of shooting from blog...

Well... this is last shooting for almost every casts...

And other playing music together scene...

And Akihiro-kun finally join in shooting...

o0800046911767107321.jpg

When he came in Shota said his is still same...

o0800043811767107322.jpg

I think Shota mean Akihiro-kun was same as when he play Kaidoh at Tanimyu...

Well he has bandanna on his head again... ^^;;;

Any way... he did few mistake on his line so there was few NG...

But, still director like about Akihiro-kun as Ken... ^^

Well... it's back 2 day from last play together all the cast and extra who came to play as orchestra member did their best until the dawn...

o0800060011745143632.jpg

they been practice this during last 2days... they really work hard...

And director feel great and felt that every one now become one in kei's finger tip... ^^;;;

o0800053311767100605.jpg

Again inside is small so director have to stay here... --;;

o0800060011745148946.jpg

There is one that if director are in the movie as orchestra member what will he play...

He said... he will be owner of fishshop... and the instument he will play will be contrabass or cello...

Well... I think he will look good on it... ^^;;;

So... now other then Shota and Yusuke... every other cast are all up on day 6th...

I thought they said they did all the shooting on 6 days...

But, in blog... they go day 7th of shooting continue.. --;;;

So... I wonder why they said 6 days at first... any way... I will be back with that when they done with it...

See you! ^^

• Like 3

Last day of shooting...

It's been hard 7 days of nonstop shooting...

But, they made it...

Well... during morning Shota and Yusuke did poster shooting...

So director and other had some time off during moring hours...

One of assistant director made and brought curry...

Everyone was deeply moved by that...

But, with that lunch... there was harshi night scene at the park... --;;;

o0800060011745148950.jpg

End of Nov. Tokyo at midnight...

Specially that day was cold and every strong wind came time to time...

Yuuki (Shota) and Kei(Yusuke) they both wearing little thin made them more colder...

But, even with his harshi cold weather did stop them doing with no NG...

They did good job...

They need to warm up the body little by midnight meal... lunch curry became curry udon...

o0800060011745148951.jpg

Then continue the shooting...

Even it's pass midnight...

But, this is important climax scene of Yuuki and Kei... so they put all they got until the end...

Now it all up for all the shooting... ^^

o0800060011745152592.jpg

Well schedule for end of shooting was written

o0800059811760551466.jpg

"Will be late night..."

But, actual time was 5a.m! --;;;

Even with cold weather they all could smile and finish the shooting...

Tomorrow they will post director and Shota and Yusuke's thought about finishing up shooting... ^^

• Like 1

aha class monitor! i'm sorry i couldn't tell since i didn't understand the language in Takumi-kun 5. thank you for clarifying that, hama-san. :)

okay so i am looking at the building on this movie and for some reason this reminds me of the same school building that was featured in the hauntingly beautiful gender-bender movie Summer Vacation 1999.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

is it the same building?

• Like 1

aha class monitor! i'm sorry i couldn't tell since i didn't understand the language in Takumi-kun 5. thank you for clarifying that, hama-san. :)

okay so i am looking at the building on this movie and for some reason this reminds me of the same school building that was featured in the hauntingly beautiful gender-bender movie Summer Vacation 1999.

is it the same building?

Well... you could get mistake about that... I been see this from manga and hear from drama cd and other place and so on...

And all the little detail I alway watch over... so I am just glad I could help... ^^

I don't know I never watch that movie... --;;;

If any one capture the builing I could by looking at that I could tell it same or not...

I don't think I could download watch that movie for now... --;;;

Sorry I couldn't help on this... please somebody capture the building for me...

Last day of shooting...

It's been hard 7 days of nonstop shooting...

But, they made it...

Well... during morning Shota and Yusuke did poster shooting...

So director and other had some time off during moring hours...

One of assistant director made and brought curry...

Everyone was deeply moved by that...

But, with that lunch... there was harshi night scene at the park... --;;;

o0800060011745148950.jpg

End of Nov. Tokyo at midnight...

Specially that day was cold and every strong wind came time to time...

Yuuki (Shota) and Kei(Yusuke) they both wearing little thin made them more colder...

But, even with his harshi cold weather did stop them doing with no NG...

They did good job...

They need to warm up the body little by midnight meal... lunch curry became curry udon...

o0800060011745148951.jpg

Then continue the shooting...

Even it's pass midnight...

But, this is important climax scene of Yuuki and Kei... so they put all they got until the end...

Now it all up for all the shooting... ^^

o0800060011745152592.jpg

Well schedule for end of shooting was written

o0800059811760551466.jpg

"Will be late night..."

But, actual time was 5a.m! --;;;

Even with cold weather they all could smile and finish the shooting...

Tomorrow they will post director and Shota and Yusuke's thought about finishing up shooting... ^^

I'm wondering what will they say about finishing up shooting.....

I hope the director don't complain his tent in outside of that building, when all of the actors & crews inside of the warm building....^ ^

They must be very exhausted after take 7 days non-stop shooting in that bad weather like that..... --;;

But I'm glad to hear if the shooting is over yet, they must be throw a party after that to celebrate the end of torturing day of shooting movie....^^

• Like 1

I'm wondering what will they say about finishing up shooting.....

I hope the director don't complain his tent in outside of that building, when all of the actors & crews inside of the warm building....^ ^

They must be very exhausted after take 7 days non-stop shooting in that bad weather like that..... --;;

But I'm glad to hear if the shooting is over yet, they must be throw a party after that to celebrate the end of torturing day of shooting movie....^^

Well... we have to see... I don't know there are lot of harshi way to do shooting any way...

But, director might said something about that but I don't think he will complain about it...

I think it was his chose that he did stay out side during shooting... ^^;;;

Well... I don't know when they done different time and last shooting was done in 5am...

So after party is little hard to have...

Even Takumi-kun series I never hear they did after shooting party... --;;;

So they might just go home after shooting... ^^;;;

I thought Yojichan mean is this building hama-san....

snapshot20120204230345.jpg

Thank you!

From what I look all the detail of two building pictures... I think Yojichan is right... it's same building...

It's hard to have almost same looking building...

o0800060011745143632.jpg

Best way is look together... ^^

• Like 1

Well... we have to see... I don't know there are lot of harshi way to do shooting any way...

But, director might said something about that but I don't think he will complain about it...

I think it was his chose that he did stay out side during shooting... ^^;;;

Well... I don't know when they done different time and last shooting was done in 5am...

So after party is little hard to have...

Even Takumi-kun series I never hear they did after shooting party... --;;;

So they might just go home after shooting... ^^;;;

The director very smart to choose this building to be the shooting place & he has a keen eye too.....^^ (same like yojichan...^^)

Thank you!

From what I look all the detail of two building pictures... I think Yojichan is right... it's same building...

o0800060011745143632.jpg

Yeah they must be half-dead too after the shooting.... ^ ^

Maybe they just sleeping all day long when they arrive to their house.....^^;;;

Yeah I saw it properly too hama-san & the building is same..... (Yojichan really have a keen eye..^^)

This building looks old enough & very classic, it's really suit to be an orchestra building...

• Like 2

Yeah I saw it properly too hama-san & the building is same..... (Yojichan really have a keen eye..^^)

This building looks old enough & very classic, it's really suit to be an orchestra building...

Well... long as they don't have any other plan(who will make a plan after that shooting... but, still schedule for end of shooting wasn't clearly given to them so who know... but still even they made they better cancel it...) they did as what you said... sleep until next morning... ^^;;;;;

Yes, Yojichan really have sharp eyes on that...

Well... I didn't see that movie so I could tell is same building or not until I see one... --;;;

But, I think I saw that build some where before... just don't remember where... --;;;

Well... as you said is really right place for concert hall for Fujimi orchestra... ^^

• Like 1

Last of 7 days shooting behind story...

o0800053311767128851.jpg

First they start with Shota's thought on shooting...

Well... it was cold but that wasn't reason him felt shaking... it was tense he had about shooting (Smile)...

He felt a sense of accomplishment and same time felt lonely... but, it was fun shooting the movie...

Then Yusuke... first feeling he had was "It's over~!" (Smile)...

Well somehow a week just pass by quickly...

When two of them ask question about what was the most imprssive happen during this 7 days of shooting?

They both answer that, "first and last day!"

Now director Kaneda looks back on shooting and talk about Shota and Yusuke...

"It's important how serious actor had to be. Even how many time director's said if actor said "can't do" shooting have to stop from there. From this shooting getting two of them determination help a lot. For that I think shooting move smoothly and keeping good shooting atmosphere around."

o0800053311767107323.jpg

For this movie somehow start with sudden bed scene and end with making atmosphere for two...

it was harshi schedule. But, as director Kaneda said two of actor did sincerely committed to their role, and all the other casts and staff were same.

So surely this movie made in to good one!

So this is the end of 7 days of shooting behind story...

I try my best... and hope this is what it was... --;;;

Evne 7 days of shooting behind story is ove blog still will go on...

I just wonder what they will talk about...

Because they still have few more day before preview of movie event...

So... I am just wonder what will they come up with...

And hope there is more pictures from shooting also... ^^

• Like 2

o0800053311767128851.jpg

First they start with Shota's thought on shooting...

Well... it was cold but that wasn't reason him felt shaking... it was tense he had about shooting (Smile)...

He felt a sense of accomplishment and same time felt lonely... but, it was fun shooting the movie...

Then Yusuke... first feeling he had was "It's over~!" (Smile)...

Well somehow a week just pass by quickly...

When two of them ask question about what was the most imprssive happen during this 7 days of shooting?

They both answer that, "first and last day!"

Now director Kaneda looks back on shooting and talk about Shota and Yusuke...

"It's important how serious actor had to be. Even how many time director's said if actor said "can't do" shooting have to stop from there. From this shooting getting two of them determination help a lot. For that I think shooting move smoothly and keeping good shooting atmosphere around."

o0800053311767107323.jpg

For this movie somehow start with sudden bed scene and end with making atmosphere for two...

it was harshi schedule. But, as director Kaneda said two of actor did sincerely committed to their role, and all the other casts and staff were same.

So surely this movie made in to good one!

Wuah finally the hardest shooting week is over...

All of crew must be very relieved that time, even the director looks so happy in that picture (maybe because he doesn't need to live in tent again, poor director...^^;; ) ....^ ^

I thought that what the director said is right, because all of crews are very committed in their job so the shooting running smoothly & ended on time like their schedule (even though it just late 1 day from their original date, 6 days..^^;;)

I hope their hard work paid with good results, like the movie can be attract much people to watch it... ^^

I'm wondering what they mean by saying "first & last day" are the most impressive day during the 7days shooting...^^

Maybe they mean The First day is "It's the beginning of torturing week with the harsh shooting schedule" & The Last day is "Finally the torturing week is OVER".... ^^

• Like 1

Wuah finally the hardest shooting week is over...

All of crew must be very relieved that time, even the director looks so happy in that picture (maybe because he doesn't need to live in tent again, poor director...^^;; ) ....^ ^

I thought that what the director said is right, because all of crews are very committed in their job so the shooting running smoothly & ended on time like their schedule (even though it just late 1 day from their original date, 6 days..^^;;)

I hope their hard work paid with good results, like the movie can be attract much people to watch it... ^^

I'm wondering what they mean by saying "first & last day" are the most impressive day during the 7days shooting...^^

Maybe they mean The First day is "It's the beginning of torturing week with the harsh shooting schedule" & The Last day is "Finally the torturing week is OVER".... ^^

Well... it's kind of mix feeling in last... relive of finishing but same time feel loney or little empty when you finish shooting...

As Shota said up there... I think Mao-kun and Dai-chan said samething when they did Takumi-kun series...

But, still it's great that they could finish everything in a week...

Well... I think they start with finishing the shooting in 7 days...

Just they said 6 at blog... Well... that's not first time I see them make that kind of mistake...

Well... even the day... when the last shooting wasn't the end of Nov....

It was more like end of mid Nov....

So... there is some mistake here and there when they write in blod... ^^;;;

For my thought... most memorable moment in the movie was from first and last day of shooting...

Well... It's not hard to tell... well... they did bed scene at first day... with most movie try not to do... --;;;

And the last day... who could forget the last... it cold... but not only that... but, it's reaching out to each other kind of scene...

So I think that's what they mean by that... ^^

I do hope samething that lot of people will come to the thearter and there will be lot of people who wish for next to come... so series could continue like Takumi-kun series did... ^^

• Like 1

I thought Yojichan mean is this building hama-san....

you are awesome, hana-chan! thank you! thank you for capturing that picture. :D

Thank you!

yeah now that we see both pictures, we can see that it really is the same building after all. it really is an old building. the movie Summer Vacation 1999 was made in 1988. it's amazing that the building still stands and is used again for another BL movie. this is a nice trivia for the movie. :D when you have the time, hama-san i highly recommend Summer Vacation 1999. it's a very beautiful film. it was also based in a BL manga.

awww ~ thanks so much, hana-chan. :)

you helped confirm it. it really is an old building and is a classic. i think for the mood they want to make in Fujimi, it fits well for this building since Summer Vacation 1999 had that mood too.

Yes, Yojichan really have sharp eyes on that...

Well... I didn't see that movie so I could tell is same building or not until I see one... --;;;

But, I think I saw that build some where before... just don't remember where... --;;;

Well... as you said is really right place for concert hall for Fujimi orchestra... ^^

thank you, hama-san! :D

now i feel more excited to watch the film because they used the same building from another movie i love.

wow! these marathon shooting days must be really challenging for everyone. everything has to be done the best they could manage with the limited time. all we can do now is wait when they finally release the film to the public. they look really relieved and happy which is a good thing.

i notice they all have the same coats..only Yusuke has the fuzzy side out but they all are wearing the same coat really. how cute! xD

wow! thank you so much, hama-san for taking the time to translate all this and update us on the Fujimi blog. you went on a marathon too just to share this with all of us here. thank you! thank you! we really appreciate it. *hugs*

• Like 1

you are awesome, hana-chan! thank you! thank you for capturing that picture. :D

yeah now that we see both pictures, we can see that it really is the same building after all. it really is an old building. the movie Summer Vacation 1999 was made in 1988. it's amazing that the building still stands and is used again for another BL movie. this is a nice trivia for the movie. :D when you have the time, hama-san i highly recommend Summer Vacation 1999. it's a very beautiful film. it was also based in a BL manga.

awww ~ thanks so much, hana-chan. :)

you helped confirm it. it really is an old building and is a classic. i think for the mood they want to make in Fujimi, it fits well for this building since Summer Vacation 1999 had that mood too.

now i feel more excited to watch the film because they used the same building from another movie i love.

wow! these marathon shooting days must be really challenging for everyone. everything has to be done the best they could manage with the limited time. all we can do now is wait when they finally release the film to the public. they look really relieved and happy which is a good thing.

i notice they all have the same coats..only Yusuke has the fuzzy side out but they all are wearing the same coat really. how cute! xD

wow! thank you so much, hama-san for taking the time to translate all this and update us on the Fujimi blog. you went on a marathon too just to share this with all of us here. thank you! thank you! we really appreciate it. *hugs*

It's OK yojichan, I'm glad I can helping....Cause I'm really curios too when you said if this building is same with in another BL Drama... So in the end I looking for the movie that you mean in Youtube (Cause YO don't have the link to download it...) but I'm just watch the 1st part cause this movie haven't translation at all... --;;;

Oh by the way yojichan, what this movie talk about? It's look really old movie I thought, it produced in 1988 right?

It's really surprise me cause Yaoi already exist in that year....(I wasn't even born at that time..^^;; )

I thought about it too yojichan why they choose this building, not only because of the classical of this building but this the surrounding of this building is really beautiful too...I thought when a building get older as long as the treatment of this building is good then the building will be more beautiful cause it's has a high historical value.

And for hama-san, thank you for your hard work to review all about this movie for us...You make us more passionate to watch this movie, cause you give us much info about behind the scene of this movie...

Once again, thank you hama-san...^^

• Like 2

@yojichan

Those coats are the same style as the ones used during the shooting of Takumi-kun series. The production company probably bought a lot (around 20 maybe) to use during any movie.

Good to know that the production cares to bring coats to protect the actors when they aren't shooting a scene. :D

Just a few days till premierè. I wish i was in Japan to buy one ticket to watch.

• Like 2

Well... I don't know I will have time and space for that movie... --;;;

Now my parent watch thing from internet there are some limit on my used in internet also... --;;;

Any way... I will try to watch later... ^^

Well... from Takumi-kun to this movie... they really do work hard... --;;;

I don't know about prodution point of view but for staff and director and casts of point of view... it's killing schedule...

And it's also the novel... like Takumi-kun series... ^^;;;

Oh... the coats... as Asclepius said... it's same one from Takumi-kun series... that is why it look same...

You're welcome! I am glad I could make more people know about movie and want to see it... ^^

Oh by the way yojichan, what this movie talk about? It's look really old movie I thought, it produced in 1988 right?

It's really surprise me cause Yaoi already exist in that year....(I wasn't even born at that time..^^;; )

I thought about it too yojichan why they choose this building, not only because of the classical of this building but this the surrounding of this building is really beautiful too...I thought when a building get older as long as the treatment of this building is good then the building will be more beautiful cause it's has a high historical value.

And for hama-san, thank you for your hard work to review all about this movie for us...You make us more passionate to watch this movie, cause you give us much info about behind the scene of this movie...

Once again, thank you hama-san...^^

Well... Yaoi/BL been around for quit long time... I don't know when they start but one of manga and few novel I know start from 1980's... ^^;;;

Well... there are lot of thing we still don't know about in this Yaoi/BL world... ^^

You're welcome!

I am just happy that this could help you and other know about movie and want to see the movie...

I just hoping this movie is good as what we seeing blog...

@yojichan

Those coats are the same style as the ones used during the shooting of Takumi-kun series. The production company probably bought a lot (around 20 maybe) to use during any movie.

Good to know that the production cares to bring coats to protect the actors when they aren't shooting a scene. :D

Just a few days till premierè. I wish i was in Japan to buy one ticket to watch.

Well.. all the cloths cast wear in the movie are not there personal cloths...

It's all from the produtcion... same with the coats...

So they have whole set of cloths and coats in set... ^^

If you saw making of Pure Misu & Shingyouji you will find that...

Well... for the preview ticket... this is first so I think there might be ticket still out there...

But, Takumi-kun series... when they start that there is hard to get one... --;;;

So... I wonder how the ticket sell in Fujimi now? --

• Like 1

It's OK yojichan, I'm glad I can helping....Cause I'm really curios too when you said if this building is same with in another BL Drama... So in the end I looking for the movie that you mean in Youtube (Cause YO don't have the link to download it...) but I'm just watch the 1st part cause this movie haven't translation at all... --;;;

I thought about it too yojichan why they choose this building, not only because of the classical of this building but this the surrounding of this building is really beautiful too...I thought when a building get older as long as the treatment of this building is good then the building will be more beautiful cause it's has a high historical value

OH NO!!! YOU'RE RIGHT! The download link is gone. I was only able to download it from here in YO before. I wonder what happened. Well, I have the movie in English sub. I could share it with you but I dunno how to use these online resources so you can download it. This movie is very, very beautiful. Very haunting and there is a dramatic twist. This is based on the manga Thomas no Shinzo (The Heart of Thomas). Here's a link

You might be surprised to know that all the actors in this movie were actually played by women but they are playing male characters. Just to be clear this is not a lesbian film. It's BL only the actors are not boys. They just look very androgynous. . hehehe! When I watched this film, I was immediately drawn to Kazuhiko. heheheh!

2z7n69w.jpg

Kakkoii, ne?

BL/Yaoi is a genre that has been ongoing for many years even long before. It is more widely available in recent years because it has been more accepted openly by the public. I am sure you will really like Summer Vacation 1999

@yojichan

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I must have missed that detail in Takumi-kun. I tend to get very distracted with the series. Heheh! It's hard to focus on some things.

• Like 1

Yojichan...

Well... if you don't watch make much as I do... you could miss that...

That coats been with Takumi-kun almost every series... 1st and 4th didn't have one... they shot that during summer time I think... ^^;;;

So here... at 2nd Takumi-kun series...

Takumi-kunSeries02-NijiIroNoGarasu-MakingOfhc15-10-12.jpg

3rd Takumi-kun series...

Takumi-kunSeries03-ShidouGakuin-HimitsunoDetail15-13-57.jpg

and 5th Takumi-kun series...

TAKUMI-KUN5MAKINGtakumiyGiimp4_20120206_152613.jpg

This costs live a love with Takumi and now move on to Fujimi... ^^;;;

And did you know from Fujimi... this building is

o0800060011745137759.jpg

same building as this...

o0800060011745143632.jpg

I think the second picture is front side of building and

First one is side or the back...

How did I know if you look the window's top and building structure they are same...

And the inside was same place from 2nd shooting and 6th day of shooting... ^^;;;

Oh... blog did update on bed scene...

It was director's 4th BL movie but he never don't bed scene like this...

So he kind of thought about the way to not do it...

But, any of us who know about Fujimi... this bed scene is most important part of movie...

So director had to do it... in the end...

I am just glad he decide to do it...

Director do worry about bed scene still...

Because as we know it's rape scene... --;;;

So director still unsure what fan will think about the scene...

I do wonder how that come out too...

I wish they had post some picture go with it... but, not this time... --;;;

• Like 2

I can't wait to watch the movie 6-7 months will kill me T^T

Well... we don't know if we could watch one...

It's new series... so I don't know how many people will go for this movie...

I have to wait and see about it...

I just hope the movie good as it sound in blog so many people will go for it...

And hope there will be more to come out like Takumi did... ^^

@hama-san: waaaah! thank you so much for posting the Takumi-kun picture references of the coats they used. now i am reminded. :D

oh yeah both sides of that building were also used in Summer Vacation 1999 movie. Back then in 1988, the back area was surrounded with grass but I see that the front garden is still there. Whoever is maintaining the building kept it there. :)

I notice that the production team uses very eye-catching locations for their movies like British Hills for Takumi-kun and now this old building for Fujimi. In Summer Vacation 1999, they used the building to make it appear they are in a European place supposedly Germany as it was in the manga "The Heart of Thomas"

YAY! for rape scene blog update.

ah gomen! that sounded wrong for me to say but yes, it is a very important scene in Fujimi because that's one of the highlights of the story and how things changed after that.

Intimate scenes can be very challenging to direct in any movie especially if the director and the actors have never done such scenes before.

Let's hope that it was handled artistically and well executed and we would all feel the same tension as it was in the manga and the anime. Perhaps the movie can do more than what we expected. Let's see.

• Like 1

@hama-san: waaaah! thank you so much for posting the Takumi-kun picture references of the coats they used. now i am reminded. :D

oh yeah both sides of that building were also used in Summer Vacation 1999 movie. Back then in 1988, the back area was surrounded with grass but I see that the front garden is still there. Whoever is maintaining the building kept it there. :)

I notice that the production team uses very eye-catching locations for their movies like British Hills for Takumi-kun and now this old building for Fujimi. In Summer Vacation 1999, they used the building to make it appear they are in a European place supposedly Germany as it was in the manga "The Heart of Thomas"

YAY! for rape scene blog update.

ah gomen! that sounded wrong for me to say but yes, it is a very important scene in Fujimi because that's one of the highlights of the story and how things changed after that.

Intimate scenes can be very challenging to direct in any movie especially if the director and the actors have never done such scenes before.

Let's hope that it was handled artistically and well executed and we would all feel the same tension as it was in the manga and the anime. Perhaps the movie can do more than what we expected. Let's see.

Well... I been keep watch making for so many time... during that waitting of 5th movie... ^^;;;

So... I thought many be it better if you see capture pictures might bring back memory.. ^^

I think they really do know how to find good place... when they never give up until they find one they really feel right... there are few place in Fujimi they took even last min to find one... And I think they did find right place for it...

I know how hard it is find right place... it's different story but I kind of had to find something like that before... not for shooting but other reason... ^^

Any way... I am just glad they keep the place as you said... not change much and keep the place as so many years... ^^

Well... that was top scene for any movie I think... you said it... it's hard for both director and actor for that scene...

Any way... only way know is to see the movie... but, we don't even know there will be any one will go for this movie...

Just hope somebody will love so much to go for it... ^^;;;

Well... it's still long way to wait any way...

Oh... the making... I want to see making of this movie also...

I really hope someone please sure that with us...

But, all the thing going around I don't even know there will be any suring link will be... --;;;

Well... Yaoi/BL been around for quit long time... I don't know when they start but one of manga and few novel I know start from 1980's... ^^;;;

Well... there are lot of thing we still don't know about in this Yaoi/BL world... ^^

Well.. all the cloths cast wear in the movie are not there personal cloths...

It's all from the produtcion... same with the coats...

So they have whole set of cloths and coats in set... ^^

If you saw making of Pure Misu & Shingyouji you will find that...

Well... for the preview ticket... this is first so I think there might be ticket still out there...

But, Takumi-kun series... when they start that there is hard to get one... --;;;

So... I wonder how the ticket sell in Fujimi now? --

Oh so Yaoi/BL manga already exist since 1980's...uhm it's really surprise me then cause I thought Yaoi/BL stuff exist in 20th century, cause as much as I know topic about homosexuality is still taboo to talk about. Especially in 1980's, where people still have lil bit ancient thought...

You might be surprised to know that all the actors in this movie were actually played by women but they are playing male characters. Just to be clear this is not a lesbian film. It's BL only the actors are not boys. They just look very androgynous. . hehehe! When I watched this film, I was immediately drawn to Kazuhiko. heheheh!

Whaaattttt?????? The actors are women yojichan!!!!!

I can't believe that!!! I'm really just watch this movie for a while so I don't see it properly, cause they really look like a boy!!! Seriously yojichan your information really surprise me... ^^;;;

• Like 2