Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action...

hama71

Well... today blog post was about greeting from Shota who play Yuuki...

Shota and Yusuke had interview last week or week before...

So they ask about this greeting that time...

Picture are also from that time I guess...

o0756100811757186303.jpg

"You can see "Fujimi Block No.2 Symphony Orchestra series - Cold front Conducter" soon!

I had so much pressure about doing the role of this almost 20 years running series in live action...

But, it was very fun.

Really fun and need to do a lot of study on it but in the end I act truthful as the role itself (or he mean himself?).

Director Kaneda made is easy to understand and there is part for everyone could enjoy so I think this came out for anyone could enjoy.

And the role I play Morimura Yuuki-kun are used to be love to date a girl and it about relationship he had around people in Fujimi.

So even the people who say BL no, please come see the movie with little open mind (this part is my way what he said was get courage and come see the movie)!"

Shota try to finish his greeting message by that and there was add it by one person...

"It's good to say with courage(yūki) to come see Yuuki(Yū ki)!"

saying and smile...

That was Yusuke who was beside Shota during the talk... for that Shota said "Hidoi(how could you)...(smile)"

That's the end of Shota's greeting...

Tomorrow will be Yusuke's greeting and I think they will continue Shota and Yusuke's conversation for few days... ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• hama71

• Asclepius

• gr

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so Yaoi/BL manga already exist since 1980's...uhm it's really surprise me then cause I thought Yaoi/BL stuff exist in 20th century, cause as much as I know topic about homosexuality is still taboo to talk about. Especially in 1980's, where people still have lil bit ancient thought...

Whaaattttt?????? The actors are women yojichan!!!!!

I can't believe that!!! I'm really just watch this movie for a while so I don't see it properly, cause they really look like a boy!!! Seriously yojichan your information really surprise me... ^^;;;

Well... Yaoi/BL start as minor in Japan... but, it got more reader so they start in majors maket...

So in Japan there was Yaoi/BL been around longer then any other...

I think Japanese was little open to that then other... well... there are lot of hard cord and hentai come from Japan also... --;;;

So it's not suprice me at all... ^^;;

Well... it's not hard to think about that...

There are lot of closs actor and actoress play in Japan any way...

Some of female role was play by man sometime... --;;;

So female play male role are not suprice me...

And by the time I don't think any actors was to do the BL role...

For that time Yaoi/BL still minor and most people who like was female any way...

So it's easy for female with boys look might better to play the role that time...

• Like 1

Yojichan...

Well... if you don't watch make much as I do... you could miss that...

That coats been with Takumi-kun almost every series... 1st and 4th didn't have one... they shot that during summer time I think... ^^;;;

So here... at 2nd Takumi-kun series...

Takumi-kunSeries02-NijiIroNoGarasu-MakingOfhc15-10-12.jpg

3rd Takumi-kun series...

Takumi-kunSeries03-ShidouGakuin-HimitsunoDetail15-13-57.jpg

and 5th Takumi-kun series...

TAKUMI-KUN5MAKINGtakumiyGiimp4_20120206_152613.jpg

This costs live a love with Takumi and now move on to Fujimi... ^^;;;

And did you know from Fujimi... this building is

o0800060011745137759.jpg

same building as this...

o0800060011745143632.jpg

I think the second picture is front side of building and

First one is side or the back...

How did I know if you look the window's top and building structure they are same...

And the inside was same place from 2nd shooting and 6th day of shooting... ^^;;;

Oh... blog did update on bed scene...

It was director's 4th BL movie but he never don't bed scene like this...

So he kind of thought about the way to not do it...

But, any of us who know about Fujimi... this bed scene is most important part of movie...

So director had to do it... in the end...

I am just glad he decide to do it...

Director do worry about bed scene still...

Because as we know it's rape scene... --;;;

So director still unsure what fan will think about the scene...

I do wonder how that come out too...

I wish they had post some picture go with it... but, not this time... --;;;

Oh hama-san, you awesome... You even give us all of that pic from the making of TKS, as for me I just watch the making of TKS5 (cause I don't have time to watch all of the making of TKS movie.. *sigh hard*). But I kinda remember the pic of TKS5 hama-san, at 1st I thought it's just by accident when they have same coat & accidentally use it too when they shooting..

But when I saw Fujimi pic (Yusuke, Mr.Director & Shota pic), it's really confusing me.. How come they use same coat like that...Then Asclepius & you explain it, I understand now.... Thank you!!

Back to Fujimi...

Oh so that's another side of that building..... really beautiful ^__^

I thought Director's worry is really reasonable, cause that right if "rape scene" has bad & good impact for the audience...

Cause not all of people like this scene, if the director can't make this scene in the right way most of people will suspect if this movie just want to show us the "sexual harassment". Like force our will to another person, just because we love him so much so in the end we do it cause we want to show them our love.... (That's really my POV..^^;; )

And when people thought bad about this movie they can't see the beautiful side of this movie, I just hope Mr. Director can make this movie beautifully so we can love this movie at the 1st sight... ^___^

• Like 1

Well... today blog post was about greeting from Shota who play Yuuki...

Shota and Yusuke had interview last week or week before...

So they ask about this greeting that time...

Picture are also from that time I guess...

o0756100811757186303.jpg

"You can see "Fujimi Block No.2 Symphony Orchestra series - Cold front Conducter" soon!

I had so much pressure about doing the role of this almost 20 years running series in live action...

But, it was very fun.

Really fun and need to do a lot of study on it but in the end I act truthful as the role itself (or he mean himself?).

Director Kaneda made is easy to understand and there is part for everyone could enjoy so I think this came out for anyone could enjoy.

And the role I play Morimura Yuuki-kun are used to be love to date a girl and it about relationship he had around people in Fujimi.

So even the people who say BL no, please come see the movie with little open mind (this part is my way what he said was get courage and come see the movie)!"

Shota try to finish his greeting message by that and there was add it by one person...

"It's good to say with courage(yūki) to come see Yuuki(Yū ki)!"

saying and smile...

That was Yusuke who was beside Shota during the talk... for that Shota said "Hidoi(how could you)...(smile)"

That's the end of Shota's greeting...

Tomorrow will be Yusuke's greeting and I think they will continue Shota and Yusuke's conversation for few days... ^^

Wuah Shota looks so handsome, his smile is killing me as always...^__^

But I thought he more handsome when he uses the glasses..^^

Oh Yusuke, you like to teasing Shota ne???

He even interfere Shota's interview with his jokes, really different with Kei's personality.....^__^

Well... Yaoi/BL start as minor in Japan... but, it got more reader so they start in majors maket...

So in Japan there was Yaoi/BL been around longer then any other...

I think Japanese was little open to that then other... well... there are lot of hard cord and hentai come from Japan also... --;;;

So it's not suprice me at all... ^^;;

Well... it's not hard to think about that...

There are lot of closs actor and actoress play in Japan any way...

Some of female role was play by man sometime... --;;;

So female play male role are not suprice me...

And by the time I don't think any actors was to do the BL role...

For that time Yaoi/BL still minor and most people who like was female any way...

So it's easy for female with boys look might better to play the role that time...

Cause I'm really still new about Yaoi stuff hama-san, so that's why it lil bit surprising me... ^^;;;

But I'm glad that Yaoi/BL has many fans right now, so we still can enjoy it up until now...^__^

Yeah Japan really awesome when it comes about changing appearance...

Until I can't distinguish them...^__^

• Like 1

Oh hama-san, you awesome... You even give us all of that pic from the making of TKS, as for me I just watch the making of TKS5 (cause I don't have time to watch all of the making of TKS movie.. *sigh hard*). But I kinda remember the pic of TKS5 hama-san, at 1st I thought it's just by accident when they have same coat & accidentally use it too when they shooting..

But when I saw Fujimi pic (Yusuke, Mr.Director & Shota pic), it's really confusing me.. How come they use same coat like that...Then Asclepius & you explain it, I understand now.... Thank you!!

Back to Fujimi...

Oh so that's another side of that building..... really beautiful ^__^

I thought Director's worry is really reasonable, cause that right if "rape scene" has bad & good impact for the audience...

Cause not all of people like this scene, if the director can't make this scene in the right way most of people will suspect if this movie just want to show us the "sexual harassment". Like force our will to another person, just because we love him so much so in the end we do it cause we want to show them our love.... (That's really my POV..^^;; )

And when people thought bad about this movie they can't see the beautiful side of this movie, I just hope Mr. Director can make this movie beautifully so we can love this movie at the 1st sight... ^___^

I been watch making so many time... ^^;;;;

Well it's same production doing it so it's not suprice to see same cloths come out...

But, I don't think they will... one is high schooler and one is working people... ^^;;;

Bed scene are the hardest in BL movie I think...

Not only for actors but director has hard time to...

If director could not lead the actor into right direction or make them feel safe in set..

The scene will not go or end up bad one... --;;;

When it is rape scene is more harder...

So director Kaneda keep worry about this bed scene...

We don't know anything until the movie come out...

Any way... I know they try there best so I will true them and wait for it...

Just hope some one will sure the movie... or... I will find away to get a DVD for myself... ^^;;;

Wuah Shota looks so handsome, his smile is killing me as always...^__^

But I thought he more handsome when he uses the glasses..^^

Oh Yusuke, you like to teasing Shota ne???

He even interfere Shota's interview with his jokes, really different with Kei's personality.....^__^

Cause I'm really still new about Yaoi stuff hama-san, so that's why it lil bit surprising me... ^^;;;

But I'm glad that Yaoi/BL has many fans right now, so we still can enjoy it up until now...^__^

Yeah Japan really awesome when it comes about changing appearance...

Until I can't distinguish them...^__^

Well... Shota do look good on glasses on... ^^

Not only Shota but Yusuke have really nice smile...

That's true... Kei will never make a joke like that...

But, Yusuke and Shota been known each other for while and with this movie so he could make a joke like that... ^^;;;

I think there are lot of people who still don't know much about Yaoi/BL been around for long time...

And how much big the Yaoi/BL market became... ^^

Some people just start what is Yaoi/BL is... so it's just start point for most people... ^^

So don't worry about much...

Yes, in Japan there are lot of actor and actoress are open mind about doing BL movie...

So that is why there is so much BL movie come from there...

Bah, i loved that image.

But i'm using an even cuter image of Shota as avatar now. :)

Less than a week for premierè.

Yes, come sunday is the finish movie preview even will be...

Oh... if you like that... you might like this image...

image.jpg

Well... there is twoshot of Yusuke and Shota from Shota's old blog...

20100830143910.jpg

Did they know that they will end up playing a lover in BL that time...

I think no... ^^;;;

But, even that time they get along fine... ^^

Yeah, i know those pics.

I became a fan/stalker after watching Shota in three plays (DVD): Neppu Evolution, Fast Smile and Hard to hold (his character had a romance with his male teacher).

He wasn't only Kikumaru anymore. XD

And...

Arai giving Shota some Inui Juice in the backstage. Poor Shota. XD

This is the reaction after drinking it.

TENIMYU01.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, i know those pics.

I became a fan/stalker after watching Shota in three plays (DVD): Neppu Evolution, Fast Smile and Hard to hold (his character had a romance with his male teacher).

He wasn't only Kikumaru anymore. XD

And...

TENIMYU01.gif

Well... Shota did lot of stage works... there are quite a lot... but, I kind of not into Shota so I didn't look for it... ^^;;;

Even I know him for sometime but I am more into Dai-chan so (still I am)... ^^;;;;

Any way... even in stage work he did some BL kind of work too...

Male teacher... humm.... I wonder the manga looking poster I saw was that play...

Well... it was male teacher holding umbrella to female student... --;;;;

Any way... director Kaneda did very pleased with Shota and Yusuke's act on movie...

So hope this movie will be other making history in BL movie world...

Yusuke... well Shota should true on Inui Juice... --;;;

I been watch Heat up Eve since the beginning and they had penalty game... most of them they end up with all kind of Inui Juice... well... they don't look good after drink that...

Yuuta are the worst on drink that... He just can't drink up... --;;;

Takki... drink but almost end up with lifeless explasion on his face after drink...

Mao-kun... he do have explasion on his face at beginning but somehow he could drink up whole thing in the end and find with it... --;;;

I wonder what kind of taste bud Mao-kun has... --;;;

He could eat almost anything... where there is something he don't like eat but still way I see he could eat almost anything... --;;

Any way... Inui Juice... I wonder what kind of taste was that time...

Most important thing is... is Inui(Yusuke) actually drink one... --;;;;

Hmmm, i only have information on the second run of the play.

The second run had no female. Shota was on both runs.

h2h58.png

h2h84.png

Captions of Hard to Hold by

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Hmmm, i only have information on the second run of the play.

The second run had no female. Shota was on both runs.

h2h58.png

h2h84.png

Captions of Hard to Hold by

Oh... That... now I think I know...

And Shota was in movie too... I think it was with Baba-kun... ^^;;;

3de0e96afdf2a668728da5f8.jpg

Any way... thank you for the pictures... ^^

Oh... That... now I think I know...

And Shota was in movie too... I think it was with Baba-kun... ^^;;;

3de0e96afdf2a668728da5f8.jpg

Any way... thank you for the pictures... ^^

Oh, that one...

That's Local Boys or Rokaru Boys (you may find it like this on youtube).

I only watched the making of.

• Like 1

Oh, that one...

That's Local Boys or Rokaru Boys (you may find it like this on youtube).

I only watched the making of.

Me too... I only watch making...

I found that for Yojichan and June... because they love Baba-kun... ^^

• Like 1

Oh so Yaoi/BL manga already exist since 1980's...uhm it's really surprise me then cause I thought Yaoi/BL stuff exist in 20th century, cause as much as I know topic about homosexuality is still taboo to talk about. Especially in 1980's, where people still have lil bit ancient thought...

Whaaattttt?????? The actors are women yojichan!!!!!

I can't believe that!!! I'm really just watch this movie for a while so I don't see it properly, cause they really look like a boy!!! Seriously yojichan your information really surprise me... ^^;;;

Not just the 80s, hana-chan...we're talking hundreds of years ago. There are already literatures in Japan that talks about the love between two men. It's actually even part of being samurai. It's one of the codes. :) But this is a whole different discussion so that's what I am gonna share for now.

Haha! I thought you would be surprised. I was a bit surprised too when I watched the movie the first time although I was already suspecting something but after reading the behind-the-scenes articles about the movie, I cannot help but feel just the same. I think they did a very splendid job. There is a theater troupe in Japan that comprises ONLY of women and they portray a lot of musicals and stage plays. All the roles of the men are portrayed by women. It is very popular. The director of Summer Vacation 1999 wanted to adapt that in the movie, that's why all the actors are women. He said casting girls in a BL movie adds a bit of angel quality to it because they are so androgynous. :)

Yes, come sunday is the finish movie preview even will be...

Oh... if you like that... you might like this image...

Well... there is twoshot of Yusuke and Shota from Shota's old blog...

I think no... ^^;;;

oh who knew, huh? Well that is a BIG PLUS that they already worked together in the past and they get along just fine. This kind of chemistry really is very helpful in being cast together in something as sensitive as a BL movie. :) They do look cute together. Shota's really has a cutie smile.

OMG! Hama-san the image you posted of Baba-chan. All I could focus was...WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS HAND LIKE THAT??? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I admit I went crazy a bit. LOL.

There were so many, many things going through my mind with this picture.

I have to see this movie. I hope it's English subbed. waaaaaaaaah!!!!

thank you! thank you so much for sharing all the updates for Fujimi and this picture. waah! why is he holding his hand like that?

• Like 2

OMG! Hama-san the image you posted of Baba-chan. All I could focus was...WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS HAND LIKE THAT??? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I admit I went crazy a bit. LOL.

thank you! thank you so much for sharing all the updates for Fujimi and this picture. waah! why is he holding his hand like that?

I did tell you about this movie... --;;;

About making of movie quite sometime ago...

but you didn't see it?

Any way... I don't know there is movie you could see...

It's not BL movie any way... ^^;;;

I think he just hold Baba-kun hand do make Baba-kun not to get to suprice what he is going hear... ^^;;;

• Like 1

Today Yusuke who play Kei greeting message on the blog...

o0800060011757186302.jpg

"As Shota said it before I have same thought on it and this movie is made well for the original fan and people who never know about will like it.

Hope many people could see the movie so pleace come to the treater, I am sure you can enjoy the movie!"

Little more talk about shooting... looking at the shooting schedule...

"Well, the first day first shooting was hard XXXscene... (well it was translate as flashy but I think I will go as that... ^^;;; )"

"It's kind of hard to forget first day~ ..."

They will randomly post this two's talk later...

So we don't know when they will post again about them...

Any way, now it is almost turning point of Fujimi...

The theater openning day is March 3...

Until then they will recive people's questions and thought on movie

also, "Movie Fujimi I want to know about this?"...

Well... what do you want to know about it?

• Like 1

Bah, i loved that image.

But i'm using an even cuter image of Shota as avatar now. :)

Less than a week for premierè.

I'm agree, Shota in your avatar is more handsome....^__^

... there is twoshot of Yusuke and Shota from Shota's old blog...

20100830143910.jpg

I think no... ^^;;;

Wuah they look so familiar each other, no wonder even the soothing day is just 7days but they can make it smoothly....^^

Maybe it's kinda like a "Destiny" hama-san... Same like Mao-kun & Dai-chan, end up playing together as a lover in BL Drama...^__^

And...

TENIMYU01.gif

I'm really curios about friendship between a men, why they really like teasing & torturing their friend so badly...it's really not a good joke I thought.

But it's maybe because they like have fun a lil bit too so it's no problem if they torturing their friend just a lil bit....^__^

• Like 1

I'm agree, Shota in your avatar is more handsome....^__^

Wuah they look so familiar each other, no wonder even the soothing day is just 7days but they can make it smoothly....^^

Maybe it's kinda like a "Destiny" hama-san... Same like Mao-kun & Dai-chan, end up playing together as a lover in BL Drama...^__^

I'm really curios about friendship between a men, why they really like teasing & torturing their friend so badly...it's really not a good joke I thought.

But it's maybe because they like have fun a lil bit too so it's no problem if they torturing their friend just a lil bit....^__^

Well... I don't know about destiny... Mao-kun and Dai-chan start Takumi-kun series right afther Tenimyu...

Shota and Yusuke did other project together after Tenimyu...

So they had more time together is other project before Fujimi...

So they got more closer for other project...

For Mao-kun and Dai-chan they got more closer by Takumi-kun series... ^^;;;

So... Mao-kun and Dai-chan was faith bring them together...

Shota and Yusuke was faith to be together... ^^;;;;

Well... playing joke is one Inui juice is other story...

That's not a joke... that total tortur...

True me that not joke at all... --;;;;

For people who see that is funny...

But, person who drink it's total life and death (in my point of view)... --;;;

Not just the 80s, hana-chan...we're talking hundreds of years ago. There are already literatures in Japan that talks about the love between two men. It's actually even part of being samurai. It's one of the codes. :) But this is a whole different discussion so that's what I am gonna share for now.

Haha! I thought you would be surprised. I was a bit surprised too when I watched the movie the first time although I was already suspecting something but after reading the behind-the-scenes articles about the movie, I cannot help but feel just the same. I think they did a very splendid job. There is a theater troupe in Japan that comprises ONLY of women and they portray a lot of musicals and stage plays. All the roles of the men are portrayed by women. It is very popular. The director of Summer Vacation 1999 wanted to adapt that in the movie, that's why all the actors are women. He said casting girls in a BL movie adds a bit of angel quality to it because they are so androgynous. :)

oh who knew, huh? Well that is a BIG PLUS that they already worked together in the past and they get along just fine. This kind of chemistry really is very helpful in being cast together in something as sensitive as a BL movie. :) They do look cute together. Shota's really has a cutie smile.

Thanks for the explanation yojichan, I'm still new about Yaoi stuff... I thought I have to learn more about it right now...^^;;

Hum, I thought use a girl as a men is good too, but I thought it's good if they became an uke. Cause they'll be more cute I thought....... ^^

Wuah calm down yojichan, I know you must be really surprise to see that pic (cause me too) & just try to not to get heart attack after see that pic, ne???

I'm wonder how come Baba-kun looks so calm when another men holding his hand like that?? That men must be very important for him in this movie...^^;;

But Shota looks more handsome in that pic, with long & red hair like that...make him 100% more cute!!!!

o0800060011757186302.jpg

"As Shota said it before I have same thought on it and this movie is made well for the original fan and people who never know about will like it.

Hope many people could see the movie so pleace come to the treater, I am sure you can enjoy the movie!"

"Well, the first day first shooting was hard XXXscene... (well it was translate as flashy but I think I will go as that... ^^;;; )"

They will randomly post this two's talk later...

So we don't know when they will post again about them...

Any way, now it is almost turning point of Fujimi...

The theater openning day is March 3...

Until then they will recive people's questions and thought on movie

also, "Movie Fujimi I want to know about this?"...

Well... what do you want to know about it?

Oh why Yusuke cuts his hair??? He looks more handsome with his long hair (like when he played as Kei)....ToT

But his smile is still sweet as ever, so I will not complaining so much then...^__^

So Yusuke feel so hard too in the 1st day of shooting movie, I guess it too...1st day shooting movie is rape scene no wonder it's hard for him, but he can through it he must be relieve now...^__^

Uhm a question about this movie???

I will ask it then...How Yusuke's feeling when they take the orchestra scene??

I mean this scene??

o0800053311767100605.jpg

Cause in this part the director can't supervise this scene properly, he just see their act by monitor... is he nervous that time?? (look at his face, he looks so scary.....^^;;; )

• Like 2

Thanks for the explanation yojichan, I'm still new about Yaoi stuff... I thought I have to learn more about it right now...^^;;

Hum, I thought use a girl as a men is good too, but I thought it's good if they became an uke. Cause they'll be more cute I thought....... ^^

Wuah calm down yojichan, I know you must be really surprise to see that pic (cause me too) & just try to not to get heart attack after see that pic, ne???

I'm wonder how come Baba-kun looks so calm when another men holding his hand like that?? That men must be very important for him in this movie...^^;;

But Shota looks more handsome in that pic, with long & red hair like that...make him 100% more cute!!!!

Oh why Yusuke cuts his hair??? He looks more handsome with his long hair (like when he played as Kei)....ToT

But his smile is still sweet as ever, so I will not complaining so much then...^__^

So Yusuke feel so hard too in the 1st day of shooting movie, I guess it too...1st day shooting movie is rape scene no wonder it's hard for him, but he can through it he must be relieve now...^__^

Uhm a question about this movie???

I will ask it then...How Yusuke's feeling when they take the orchestra scene??

I mean this scene??

Cause in this part the director can't supervise this scene properly, he just see their act by monitor... is he nervous that time?? (look at his face, he looks so scary.....^^;;; )

Well... long as I know they are all friend or brother... or something that...

They are close like a family that is way... ^^;;;;

Well... that wasn't what Yusuke said... it was the person who ask question to them... --;;;

Yusuke's answer was "It's kind of hard to forget about..." ^^;;;

I will try to ask that...

But, I think director did tell Yusuke what he want from Yusuke and if it was first the sensei was there so he might be nervie...

I don't know but I will try to ask that question for you... ^^

Well... I don't know about destiny... Mao-kun and Dai-chan start Takumi-kun series right afther Tenimyu...

Shota and Yusuke did other project together after Tenimyu...

So they had more time together is other project before Fujimi...

So they got more closer for other project...

For Mao-kun and Dai-chan they got more closer by Takumi-kun series... ^^;;;

So... Mao-kun and Dai-chan was faith bring them together...

Shota and Yusuke was faith to be together... ^^;;;;

Uhm, so it's like that.....I understand know.....so it's mean Shota & Yusuke really a close friend in the real life hama-san?

I'm wondering, what is Inui juice is??? What is come from???

Until Shota looks so disgusting after drink it???

I will try to ask that...

But, I think director did tell Yusuke what he want from Yusuke and if it was first the sensei was there so he might be nervie...

I don't know but I will try to ask that question for you... ^^

You will ask that question to them hama-san??? For real????

Thank you so much then hama-san.......^__^

I want to ask this because most of director must be supervise the actor's act when shooting runs, so they can correct their actor's act when they make a mistake...

But Mr. Kaneda do something different with supervise them by the monitor (because of the room is so small), so for Yusuke is better like that (cause he can more relax when he acts) or it's not good for him (cause without Mr. Kaneda direct supervision he doesn't know if his acts is good/not??)..??

• Like 1

Uhm, so it's like that.....I understand know.....so it's mean Shota & Yusuke really a close friend in the real life hama-san?

I'm wondering, what is Inui juice is??? What is come from???

Until Shota looks so disgusting after drink it???

You will ask that question to them hama-san??? For real????

Thank you so much then hama-san.......^__^

I want to ask this because most of director must be supervise the actor's act when shooting runs, so they can correct their actor's act when they make a mistake...

But Mr. Kaneda do something different with supervise them by the monitor (because of the room is so small), so for Yusuke is better like that (cause he can more relax when he acts) or it's not good for him (cause without Mr. Kaneda direct supervision he doesn't know if his acts is good/not??)..??

Well... Inui juice are kind of drink that good for you body but teste you don't want to have... --;;;

If you watch Heat up Eve... you will might get some idea... --;;;;

You can drink it... but, you will never forget the taste or you might lose some of you taste bud... --;;;;

Well... I will try to ask... but I don't know they will answer it... --;;;

I don't know I could translate that question right... --;;;

Any way... even director Kaneda is out side using monitor still he can tell what he want from actor by other way... they much had something to communicate each other...

HAHAHAHAH! The whole time I thought Inui juice is some kind of juice made from some exotic Japanese plant/herb/vegetable..I didn't know it was named after one of the Tenmiyu boys. So sorry...I don't watch Tenmiyu.

But the Inui juice got me curious so I looked up about it and this is what I came across

It lists all the ingredients for the Inui juice, penal tea and aouzu. Hmmmm....from what I am reading so far..the ingredients don't look too bad and the people in the video drinking didn't seem to freak out. Now I am curious what it actually taste like. I wish I had a blender, I would make me some of that Inui juice. :)

I am curious why they had to film the rape scene on day one of shooting which reminds me in Pure Baba-chan and Taiki had to do the fitting room scene on day one. What's up with doing the sensitive scenes on first day..? If I have a question for Fujimi..that is one I would like to know..why would they film the rape scene first instead of doing the other scenes? Why not shoot the rape scene last instead?

I did tell you about this movie... --;;;

About making of movie quite sometime ago...

but you didn't see it?

Any way... I don't know there is movie you could see...

It's not BL movie any way... ^^;;;

I think he just hold Baba-kun hand do make Baba-kun not to get to suprice what he is going hear... ^^;;;

I am so sorry hama-san. I must have watched it but a lot of things have happened to me since then. T__T

anyway, I will get back to it. Thank you for reminding me.

@hana-chan - you are welcome, sweetie. yeah there is so much to learn on the BL universe. heheh! but just take it slow and take your time and just enjoy. don't overwhelm yourself with details. :D

oh and don't worry about double posting. sometimes there is a glitch and it happens. if there is a double post..i will just delete the other post. :)

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAH! The whole time I thought Inui juice is some kind of juice made from some exotic Japanese plant/herb/vegetable..I didn't know it was named after one of the Tenmiyu boys. So sorry...I don't watch Tenmiyu.

But the Inui juice got me curious so I looked up about it and this is what I came across

It lists all the ingredients for the Inui juice, penal tea and aouzu. Hmmmm....from what I am reading so far..the ingredients don't look too bad and the people in the video drinking didn't seem to freak out. Now I am curious what it actually taste like. I wish I had a blender, I would make me some of that Inui juice. :)

I am curious why they had to film the rape scene on day one of shooting which reminds me in Pure Baba-chan and Taiki had to do the fitting room scene on day one. What's up with doing the sensitive scenes on first day..? If I have a question for Fujimi..that is one I would like to know..why would they film the rape scene first instead of doing the other scenes? Why not shoot the rape scene last instead?

I am so sorry hama-san. I must have watched it but a lot of things have happened to me since then. T__T

anyway, I will get back to it. Thank you for reminding me.

@hana-chan - you are welcome, sweetie. yeah there is so much to learn on the BL universe. heheh! but just take it slow and take your time and just enjoy. don't overwhelm yourself with details. :D

oh and don't worry about double posting. sometimes there is a glitch and it happens. if there is a double post..i will just delete the other post. :)

Well... that was one of many Inui Juices... --;;;

There are few more... Well... some people o.k. with it...

But, some people just can't stand the taste... --;;;

Any way... it's safe and good for you body... just taste is the problem...

And how much you put also make different taste... --;;;

Oh... that first day rape scene... it's been explain at first day shooting behind story blog post I did...

The Kei place they use... that's the only day they could use...

So they had to shot the rape scene at first day... ^^;;;

Yes... it's quite sometime ago I tell you about so it's easy to forget about that...

Well... I do forget a lot of things to...

It's hard to remember every single thing...

If I do I will get crazy... --;;;

So don't worry about it... ^^

@hana-chan... now I will call you that too...

calling DeepBlueSea_03 is little too long... --;;;

I post your question at blog...

I just hope I did ask right... --;;;

• Like 1