Christmas Presents

nicicia

You getting your loved ones anything special this year? And what do you want for Christmas? :)

The only thing I wish for is to have a great time with my family, and that everyone likes the presents I give them. :)

I blew most my money on a wacom tablet so I could draw in photoshop. So this year, my loved ones are getting pictures and posters that I've made. ;)

I'm giving my cousins posters. I'm new to digital art, so I would love your opinion.

This is for my 17 year old cousin. He likes skating and anime. So this is what I've come up with for him.

Do you think this would make a cool poster?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• Kasuku

• Jin.

• tasteofink

I mind christmas a lot for a few different reasons...

I have relatives living far away, and they mostly come back only at this time of the year...

So as for presents i usually buy them small souvenirs or even something related to my kid...They go crazy about it... XD

A little photo, something he wrote for them, or painted and usually cuts it... :D

My biggest problem is my husband cause he actually has his birthday a few days before xmas, which means that he get's double presents, and i never ever know what to give him... O_o

I hate shopping....if i could i would pay someone to do that for me XD

That is exactly the only thing about xmas i can't stand...

But the true thing is i really appreciate this season, the fact i got to stay together with everybody, enjoying good talks, watching the kids go crazy with the night before presents and having great delicious food.... And i'm in bliss!! :)

And nicicia... The poster looks AWSOME!! *__*

• Like 1

This is for my 17 year old cousin. He likes skating and anime. So this is what I've come up with for him.

If I were him, I would be very grateful !!

Nice poster ;)

• Like 1

I wish a happy year ofcourse and a long living laptop, or else I can't draw either! (I'm also into digital art ^_^)

I blew all my money on presents for my dad and mom. then i have to spare for the salon and then i'm going for intious4 tablet...

and the poster looks so amazing ;D Do you have Deviantart? ;D

• Like 1

@Hisaki

Thank you ^^ Just made another one for my female cousin (big challenge cuz she's 14 and so different from me when I was her age XD)

Yeah, I have devantart.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's not a very impressive account yet, though, it's kind of a mess. :p I'll get it all organized properly sometime after new year's XD

Do you have deviantart?

Thats nice...a drawing of yours to give!

You're shadings are very good!....XD

Very nice...

and...This Christmas....-_____-......

All these years I haven't gifted anyone during Christmas...in the family that is...

I only gift In our Christmas party in school....and whats worse is that I don't even spend my own money..(thats because I only have allowance and not salary)

Maybe when I age more and earn salary...thats the time I can give presents....with my own money...

and maybe I can buy y own tablet also because I really want one as well!

Thats why I'm soo jealous that you have one...XD