• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Kisecchi

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

@kaoru chan... hottest of the hottest.. I like him the most when he's angry.. its like taming a lion loool I always imagine fingering him loool and he doesnt like that at alll loool

Im versatile I guess lool.. he's a seme though.. so I dont have choice but to be.. a... ummm.. UKE T____T but its my dream to finger him while he's resisting XD

Furuichi, I don't give a damn for what you talk, be it on Boys Club or be it be on Girls Club. But, both of the clubs should respect each other. No offending words for each of the clubs. I have edited your comments as some girls were made into editing their comments on there as well. Thank you for the understanding and I hope you will be smart enough to not let feel some sensitive flowers over the Girls Club feel kinda hurt by jokes you make.

Furuichi, I don't give a damn for what you talk, be it on Boys Club or be it be on Girls Club. But, both of the clubs should respect each other. No offending words for each of the clubs. I have edited your comments as some girls were made into editing their comments on there as well. Thank you for the understanding and I hope you will be smart enough to not let feel some sensitive flowers over the Girls Club feel kinda hurt by jokes you make.

oh boy.. Sorry I just thought that the thread says its for boys only.. No worries I dont think I hurt someone :) Just following what the thread says.. I didnt swear on anyone I dont think its inappropriate.. rest assured I wont be posting here anymore ;)

oh boy.. Sorry I just thought that the thread says its for boys only.. No worries I dont think I hurt someone :) Just following what the thread says.. I didnt swear on anyone I dont think its inappropriate.. rest assured I wont be posting here anymore ;)

Obviously,my dear, there are girls interested in this thread and you can't really forbid people, who where to post. Offending is not meant only to curse or swear. You can offend in many ways,even simply being sarcastic. You can post wherever you want. I am trying to keep both clubs away from some "ugly" things. Thank you.