How old is too old to be a yaoi/bl fangirl?

Yumikittychan

hmm,, i can say i'm still young,, LOL (how arrogant am i??!!!) XD

but even though i won't know what would happen in the future especially that i have tons of books to read (maybe) when entering a really hard course,, i can say that watching anime/ reading manga is my form of relaxation.. :D

i must say that age doesn't matter if you have a passion in a certain thing.. so honey,, don't fret,, just love and do what you love most.. XD

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheba562

• Shiroi ookami

• Bardock

• Ayakashiu

• 3 weeks later...

Yes...I agree with all of you..age doesn't really matter, I am old too but I still love Yaoi...and I am proud being Fujoushi.. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Too old for yaoi?? You've got to be kidding me. Yaoi is for everyone! I've heard people saying that it's just creepy for a 30+ or 40+ or maybe even a 50+ woman to like yaoi. Too me, yaoi is a form of art and it's eye-candy too :3. NO age limitations all the way! :hamtaro-005 (10):

• Like 1

I'm 32 and I only started reading Yaoi a year ago. I'm pretty sure I'll be reading is from now on. May even start one of my own. If only I had the time... *sigh*

DemonKittenz, Love the enthusiasm but I'm pretty sure there are laws out there that stop it being for everyone ;) Just kidding! I know what you mean. I'm sure I'll be an old lady in a nursing home hiding my yaoi from the nurses so it doesn't get confiscated.

On a side note, one of the authors/colorist of Teahouse is 62. And that's some pretty raunchy and risque stuff! Especially the hard copies (fans face while remembering it).

• 1 year later...

Hun, there are no limits when it comes to holding onto your passion until the very end. :)

Especially that it's Yaoi we are talking about XD

• 3 months later...

I can only repeat what the wise posters before me have said: age doesn't matter. Although I can't imagine being this crazy when I get married and have kids. Well, only time will tell ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

300 years old.. there is no way you still alive around that age.. but if you do, please tell me your secret. rofl. xP

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok who was it that came up with an age limit.....in the imortal words of Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull "Your never to old to rock and roll if your to young to die"

- - - Updated - - -

And on a personal not to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I had kids...they grew up and made me a grandma...one of the kids is on this site and according to them I am still crazy

Yep

I'm that child hehehehehe but
started it and if you can reach 30 without growing up you don't have to and i hope no one grows out of yaoi

and
.......I am proud to say I have never grown up will be Yaoi Fangirl/Lady/Woman..forever...or until the orderlies at the nursing home take my computer away....in 30 more years

I thought i was putting you on a beach with a harley and a tent?

Harley ok...tent no...I need at least a cabin...with all amenities

you cant pack up a cabin and run away when the demon kids keep interrupting your reading

I certainly hope there's no age limit for loving yaoi or being a fangirl. I plan to be one until they put me in the ground. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Sheba is your mom? O.o why don't i have that kind of mom??or grandma? onion13 you're so lucky~
if you ever get tired of your kids or grandkids..you're welcome here :3 i think you're the coolest granma i ever met! :6onion72:

and it's NEVER too late to be a fangirl! why would there be an age limit? O.o that's the same as saying you can't eat chocolate after you reached a certain age..and that is just horrible..nope, there's definitely no age limit to these things :cuteonion41:

yes she is....and I am more than happy to "adopt" any strays ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree...*looks around* Nope no grave yet;)