Have you ever imagined yourself to be with these BL characters??

igo-kun

:hamtaro-005 (5):Do you really have a powerful imagination of imagining yourself being with your favorite characters in manga, BL and anime's???

Have you ever created your own drama where YOU supposedly one of the casts??

Have you ever imagined a moment of your time being with these actors/actresses??

Me, I've always making them alive with my own thinking!!...:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• TakaZumi

• hama71

• rotten boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't go that way... but I do imagining a lot...

That help some of writting... So I do imagined a lot...

Just more into my own story...

Now day I don't write so much at all...

So I imagining more like in what if in real life thing... ^^;;;

• Like 2

Before I sleep, I'll answer each question one by one...

:hamtaro-005 (5):Do you really have a powerful imagination of imagining yourself being with your favorite characters in manga, BL and anime's???

Yep! I have a very large imagination and I had already imagined myself with my favorite BL characters... It's a given to me... Ideas to fics, actually... Hahha! But when it comes to this, I prefer my favorite TeniPuri characters most of the time... I just use the character that I had drawn years before to represent me... Hahahah!

Have you ever created your own drama where YOU supposedly one of the casts??

This is also a yes... I had imagined one Takumi-kun (spin-off) movie wherein I'm one of the cast... I actually wanted to make a fic out of it but unfortunately, I don't know where to start... hahaha! So far, I'm trying to put into words one but not related to any BL or even its actors...

Have you ever imagined a moment of your time being with these actors/actresses??

It's a yes again but not much... I prefer my favorite TeniMyu actors in this spot... Hehehehe... I'm writing a five-part fic on it (currently on the third) but I haven't posted any online yet... I'm too lazy to type...

All in all, those imaginations are turned into fanfics... and as what hama-chan said,

More or less it would be a "what if" in real life with the people around me as characters also...

• Like 1

I too have imagined myself with Bl caracters, but I like all kinds of guys in the role of my lover. Most times I just imagine boys no one person is my lover but not always.

• Like 1

Imagining with these characters (for whatever instances might be) is such a wow!!!,..Everytime I make my own story out of these characters the power of my mind and thinking seems so tremendous... I already made a manga/comics when I was in high school with a plot out of my own thinking, with a setting out of my own fantasy and especially with characters made by my self.. I couldnt forget this character from this anime Flame Of recca "Aira Kirisawa" which inspired me alot. Her madougo "fujin" inspired me too...

With that capacity of "OUR" mind and the capability to think, to imagine, to involve ourselves with them can consider as our strength and our main weapon to connect with these characters...That is indeed a blessing and gift otherwise,...

In some instances, I used to have my own situation where in some of the characters of my very favorite animes, manga, sentai are included as if they were really alive being with me.

I coudnt forget easily those way of thinking of mine. Thats my way of connecting myself to them. Even if they are real or not as long as they are revolving around my mind I think that is the important,...

But the saddest part is when my self created manga was took by me by this stranger. By that moment I thought myself was lost too,....

Well I don't go that way... but I do imagining a lot...

That help some of writting... So I do imagined a lot...

Just more into my own story...

Now day I don't write so much at all...

-----------------------------------------

hama san,... U always make me wow with your own capability!!!! I adore and salute your way of thinking!!SUPERB !!!!^___^,..

Imagination is creativity... as long as we have this, though others may think of it as an escape to reality, it will help us broaden our minds to possibilities and as we said back there, the "what if's" in the future... something like writers or manga artists and others... ^_^"

Very well said TakaZumi!!,... Only few and chosen people has this capability to imagine same as what we does,.. Its not an escape but rather Its a gift that make us better by thinking of the best possible way to survive..it keeps us getting better!!

• Like 1

Thanks... That's what I have been thinking ever since... Hahaha! Well, maybe because I'm different from the people around me from elementary until high school... It is only in college where I found people who are more or less the same as me... So far, I'm part of two groups/organizations wherein I could freely express what I like with the people who have the same flow of mind as I have! Hehehe... ^_^"

Pretty nice,..really love to get involve with such people that has the same wavelength of thinking as mine,...Differences also a matter but what matters most is that you guys both think on the same manner!!,..

@TakaZumi & @igo-kun

Think this way... if every one think same and talking in same way and doing samething...

That's not right is it?

Even people say do this and say this but even the person who said those do different way and talk different in time to time...

That is what human is all about...

We can't be same... that is what good about it...

Having imagination isn't bad... Just if that effect your life too much that will be problem... but, still... all the great creater had great imagination...

So do let other people get you on that...

I been imagined things all my life... I believe from time I could talk... that mean... almost beginning... ^^;;;

Even my mom was worry about it... because one I start imagined about I just get into my own world...

So I just get myself away from everything... I don't do that now... but, I used to be like that once...

But, part of growing up is having some kind of imagine in you mind...

Just not everyone have same one...

So who know one day you might creat great story or song or art...

So keep up your imagination but don't get that get you life aten away...

You still need to go out and get more experience to live a life for yourself... ^^

ofcourse hama san!!I could still believe that everything has a limit even our own way of thinking... People might be differ and thats how make us one..Just Like a puzzle, different in shapes, different in pieces but only belongs to one entity/figure!!!

------------------

hama san: you always have a great way of thinking!!!Keep it Up!!,..^^,V