one more suggestion

grimsmile

eh i hope this is useful but i was thinking that maybe the forum could have something off to the side around where the yaoi contest poster is where there would be something like "manga recommendation of the week" or of every month or two weeks that way for those who have been into yaoi for a short time or even for a long time can check out new titles and it doesnt have to be just manga it can be anime, novels, doujinshi, etc and we could have a couple of people in charge of picking titles the recommendation would have the title and a small pic

i dont know i just though of it and i dont really know if its possible since im no computer person but this is just my suggestion

• Like 4

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• JenovaVII

• grimsmile

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the suggestion! I agree with your idea, we should make a poll thread where a user in charge will chose a few titles and the other members should vote and the winner of the poll will be "The Manga of the Month" for the next month.

If someone is interested in picking the titles for the poll, please post here.

I made it for the first month, so it should look something like this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1