Your SPORTS: Outdoor / Indoor Games

K

Let's get PHYSICAL ( :D ) (or MENTAL) :D

. .what i mean was, let's have some different business here rabbit16 :D

. .well, OBVIOUSLY, all of us here were addicted "watchers" , but have you been into sports?

. .what sports are you into? or if you're not playing any outdoor sports, how about INDOOR GAMES? or some that you're interested to :)

. .just share some :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• JenovaVII

• Belita

• BRIDGET

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to take part in cross-country running competitions, but I got lazy and don't do them now :D

I love swimming though. And I do Tai Chi....

• Like 1

I love running, I go for a run everyday. I practice basketball and soccer frequently, practically everyday as well. I also try to go swimming as often as I can. I do more sports but those are my favorites and consequently the ones I spend my time on the most.

• Like 1

I go running at least 5 times a week(i have to or i'll die)

Besides running sometimes i go ride on my bike with my kid(when i have time on weekends)...he loves it cause i have one of these...

207qkom.jpg

Indoors i do this...But i haven't been going latelly :(

It's my passion :)

ehzztj.jpg

• Like 1

I go to the gym 4 times a week, I skip on Fridays. I do swimming & spinning bike

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And also I do :

idfyad.jpg

and

u28ns.jpg

• Like 1

im not muchinto sports, but i loved the time i used to be on swim team when i was at school. i feel like doing it again.. is really good!

i am very mych into dance, and i started to practice balett and i love it!

• Like 1

I very much like belly dancing, as well as tennis and football. I once went to a belly dance, but then gave up this practice unnecessarily did not have time, you will have to do it again.

• Like 1

. .you guys have such an interesting sports :)

. .haha, i think, though i put this thread, honestly, the last time i was into sports was in my high school days (haha), since i got into college, i haven't indulge myself in some physical fitness, (even running)

. .i'm such a little lazy cat,( XD )

. .i have tried playing badminton and volleyball, (which were really my favorite sports), then a little of table tennis

. .and now, i was hooked in watching basketball (specially international games) (really love it) :)

• 4 weeks later...