Pandora Hearts!

Jin.

Yo!

One of my most favorite anime's is Pandora Hearts, the way it made is so awesome.

But, its not only about the anime it self or the manga it self.

Also Doujinshi's or dreaming yaoi couples about this anime.

What do you like? What do you dream? Who are you favorite characters? Just say it all here :'D

• Like 7

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• BobCrazy

• rotten boy

• Kurobara69

oh yes its one of the best anime_manga ever

i always look for the latest manga release , >_

oz and gilbert are cute

ph15_gay.jpg

1250100660_1438_full.jpeg

000.jpg

you should watch the Pandora Hearts Specials :D

• Like 3

Also loving Pandora Hearts!

My favorites are Oz-Gilbert and Break-Vincent

Someday-pandora-hearts-7729517-1920-1200.jpg

OH... MY ... GOD... MESSIAH!

I love all couples there in Pandora hearts, but omygosh. That picture where uhm Takumi(?) licks uhm, i don't know the name anymore, but his neck.

Is that from Messiah, or Messiah Paranoia Paradox?

oh yes its one of the best anime_manga ever

i always look for the latest manga release , >_

oz and gilbert are cute

ph15_gay.jpg

1250100660_1438_full.jpeg

000.jpg

you should watch the Pandora Hearts Specials :D

I have watched the specials already ages ago :D

And yeah, Pandora hearts needs to make more :( Season 1, is not done. At least, my opinion. Because Oz just saw Zen(or something like that)

And in the manga its going further, and further. so i'm hoping for a season 2 though. But that is during too long... then, just like Vampire Knight.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi! i'm a new member, nice to meet u. i hope we can share any information about fujo world.

BTW, i love Yaoi from last year. so i'm a beginner. I need many info of it.

OU! n i can see that u r speaking about pandora hearts. i love it too.

i like it from the 3rd year of high school. X3{ i love gilbert ). but at the 1st time i feel so jealous when i look him with oz, but now, i love to see them to always be together(in every time). XD

4011509m.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

mmm...i don't know good Pandora Hearts DJs to recommend T^T, but i love Break x Gil (i don't know if u like) and found this video (

) i think it's very funny.i hope you enjoy =D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oz x Gilbert

Gilbert x Break

Break x Liam(Reim) I am no longer sure how to pronounce this guy's name cause they keep changing it in the manga.

Elliot x Leo

Vincent x Break

XD I love them so much.

I love how mixes elements from Alice in Wonderland with the Wizard of Oz.

My favorite character is Cheshire

Pandora_Hearts__Cheshire_Cat_by_Lolita_Yaoi_Girl.png

But I'm here to make a question.

I see more anime than manga and I don't know if Pandora Hearts have a season 2 cause in the final of the anime looks like will have a continuation. You know something ??

Well, there is no season 2 for ages. But the moment is that the manga is going further, likely like every manga's of anime. I think it got ended or they'll be making a season 2, apparently most of the anime's have season 1, waits for a year or 2 for another season.

But its been 2008/2009 that Pandora Hearts the anime is made so I don't think so anymore... I hope so though since its an open ending, but you can read the manga online or to buy it.

• Like 2

I think they're waiting for the manga of PH to finish first or something before they make the 2nd season or they don't have enough material yet to make another season. Some animes have episodes while the manga is still incomplete and sometimes when the manga is abandoned the anime is abondoned as well. i guess they don't want that to happen?

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think they will make a second season since the anime THAT popular (apparently). I know, I don't believe it either >.

It's too bad they don't continue the story in the anime, a lot of plotholes where left open for the people who don't like to read the manga and only watch the anime.

Anyway, about the yaoiness, I really really really like for real really like GilxOz. And the fact that Gil is the first is because I think he should be on top °_° Yes, I went there. Apparently, not a lot of people like Gil on top and make Oz the demanding one. I think that idea is okay but I just like Gil on top more :p

Also big fan of BreakxGil. Here Gil is allowed to be bottom :3 Although I haven't searched anything nosebleeding dirty about this pairing, I think Break teasing Gil is enough to make me love these two ^w^

• Like 1

I love this anime/Manga so much *_* the development in the manga right now is so... heart breaking >///

haha i don't particularly have a favorite pairing here because I like all the characters very much xD the fanart are very nice though *_*

• 1 month later...