what (manga_mangas) are you currently (reading_re reading)?

sarah3161

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• tuti

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaoi: Bukiyou Na Silent (It's so cute), Ai no Kotoba mo Shiranaide (also cute), Fujimi Orchestra (I like it, couldn't get into the anime though not sure why) I was also reading Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de but I don't like how the semes are extra big and the ukes extra small and girly so I stopped

Non-Yaoi: Hiyokoi (main character is a little annoying but it's cute), Dengeki Daisy

• Like 1

Only The Flower Knows, Seven days, all JUNKO's manga...I always re read them...

and...I have a 5.65 GB manga's in size..21,186 Files, 753 Folders...i have to read all of them....i know it's not like too much...but i'm also reading online...so i guess the files are still counting....(I save the images of a manga if I like it and read it later..)(especially if i don't find any downloading site for it....)

• Like 1

Currently reading : Lover's Mode (about Naoya and Reija)

Pre reading : My Ethernal master

Non Yoi : Fairy Tail and One Piece

- - - Updated - - -

Currently reading : Lover's Mode (about Naoya and Reija)

Pre reading : My Ethernal master

Non Yoi : Fairy Tail and One Piece

• Like 1

★currently reading sekaiichi hatsukoi, sekaiichi hatsukoi Hatori Yoshiyuki no baai by Shungiku Nakamura and double mints by Nakamura Asumiko

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I started reading Gokujou No Koibito

OMG it's so good! didn't sound so good when I first saw it, and the art didnt seem so appealing, but it's amazing!

• Like 1

I started reading His Favorite by Suzuki Tanaka and even though at first I thought I wasn't going to like it it proved to be very interesting and funny. Now I can't wait to get my hands on volume 2! :D

thumb-1672-HisFav_GN01_cover_5x7.125.jpg

• Like 1

Okay so a friend suggested I should read Let Dai (a manhwa by Woon Soo-yeon)

LetDai1_500.jpg

I just started volume 2 and I must say this manga is a must :) even though the first chapters were a bit confusing and weird, it slowly shapes into a really good story. And for those of you, who, just like me, love long series; you are in luck! This manga has 15 volumes! Completely scanlated :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...