what (manga_mangas) are you currently (reading_re reading)?

sarah3161

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• tuti

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Love's Mode, all 11 volumes last night lol The only thing confusing about it was the last 3 volumes were prequels to the other volumes, like it did answer some questions about the Aoe Brothers and their past but why have the present at the front and the past at the end?? So it was really confusing going from one volume to the other @_@

I just finished one. Need a new one soon. OMG! yoyo3 I'm going insane! Need Yaoi NOW! does anyone have any that they recommend? :hamtaro-005 (23):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
did you try reading any manga from Nekota Yonezu? I really liked Elektel Delusion~ ^^if you did and need other ideas, go browsing through Manga Info Library, i'm sure you'll find something for yourself there :p

Nope I haven't. I think i'll go try it out. rabbit14

i hope you like it~ ^^ please tell me what you thought of it after you're done reading :D

Official NA releases of:

No.6

Ao no Exorcist

Jack Frost

LOVELESS

07-Ghost (tho i've read it completely)

Makai Oji

I'm currently re-reading Super Lovers by Abe Miyuki (i'm reading scanlation version by September Scans since they said about there's something missing on previous translation so...) and plan to to re-read Hanakage no Kioku by Mieno Saori (a bit melodrama and some angst...? )

Hmm... I just finished the Gokoro series by Kanda Neko... maybe I'll re-read Junketsu Drop by Kisaragi Manami for some refreshment... I really like this manga.. the guy I thought would be the Seme actually turned out to be the adorable Uke... and it's funny how the actual seme covers up his worries for being a complete novice when it comes to performing lemons.. XD

• 3 weeks later...

The truth is I'm kinda new into yaoi world, but so far I've read/ am reading:

-Crimson Spell

-Viewfinder

-Junjou Romantica

-Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

-Seven days (shounen ai I think)

Anyway I gotta look for more lol :3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently waiting for 110-ban wa uketsukemasen and Mogei Yuu's Kami-sama ni iutoori ni's latest chapter release. Now reading Yokubou Shounen and Ashita no kimi wa koko ni inai.