what (manga_mangas) are you currently (reading_re reading)?

sarah3161

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• tuti

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty good thread, if one is looking for a good manga - a manga you'd want to reread is ought to be good! As for me, I'm rereading ones of my favorites yaoi authors - Natsume Isaku and Takanaga Hinako. Because right now I'm in a light mood and their manga's are funny.

• Like 1

no.6 and seito kaichou ni chuukoku are my 2 all time favorites, no.6 was the first yaoi i ever came across and it was so beautiful i was entranced and fell in love with yaoi, next came junjo romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi,and every other bl anime/manga i could get my hands on.

• Like 1

Currently re-reading Okane Ga Nai and Fuuki no Okite (uguuuh, not satisfied because it only has 6 chapters... nooo!)

On my way to read Honto Yajuu.

• Like 1

My internet is so slow im reading two yaoi mangas at the same time!! Whilst one web pages loads i read the other lol They are Aijin by Nishimura Shuuko & Aijin-wa-Korosareru :)

• Like 1

I'm about to read the manga Love Share, ;3 Heard from a friend it's really good.. and it's my perfect type of pairing.. ;D Hopefully I like it.. P.S: it's only 10 chapters