YaoiFun

I can't write on my wii U anymore

YaoiFun

Hey I use this site on my Wii U and now the page won't show up on it anymore. I was afraid this would happen with the update. Can you fix it? I'm writing this on my ps4 but I don't like ps4 because I can't see the others post, also I'm use to writing with a pic. Fix it back so the wii U can be use here it again. Allso I can't find my subscriptions 

Edited by YaoiFun

YaoiFun

Edit seems to be gone, anyway I found subscriptions and ps4 not so bad but I prefer the wii U so if you can format it again for Wii U

Key

@YaoiFun

Well, we didn't change any Wii settings, it should be still available. If you have a way to clean the cache on Wii, please do so, as the site should work normally.

YaoiFun

The site not working again on the wii U

Key

@YaoiFun

Again? It means it worked after we moved it to the new platform? Since you never mentioned that it started working again after the transfer.

YaoiFun

Oh,guess I didn't. It did until last week or so

Key

@YaoiFun

Since we didn't change anything the last time for it to work, it means it's probably some cache on your end. Try clearing the cache? Here's a guide if you don't know how.

And it would be appreciated if you stated if/when it starts working so we can help other members having the same issue in case there would be others.

YaoiFun

Ok I deleted cookies and it still dose'nt work.