Roleplaying

Writing

Digital Art

Traditional Art

Water Color & Acrylic Painting

3D Graphics

Video Games

Comic Books/Manga

Make up artists/Hairstyle artists (i kind of suck at it but i love to get to learn more tips and tricks and share the ones i have)

The Art of Cooking

( i know its a lot X3 lolz but cant wait)

I'd love to go ahead with my discussions, but I really can't start yet until the discussions for the basics is done.. so yeahh.. I'll be on standby until then <3

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT:

Someone told me they wanted me to make a banner for their discussion, however, I erased all my PMs and can't even remember who was it. I remember their request had the picture of a book. If you are so kind to contact me, I would truly appreciate it.Sorry for the inconvenience but I am kinda air headed :(

ahh nahh Eros, no hurry ^__^ I was pretty busy myself. I won't be able to make my discussion soon anyway. At least not today or tomorrow probably.. So take your time. I'm sure you'll make something good.

PS. you're not a slowpoke and an airhead LOL. You were just busy ^_^

also, does anyone knows Adobe Illustrator here? I'd love to see someone make a discussion. I wanna learn T^T

and I'm open for banner request <3

I would like to start a discussion on the following areas:

Poems - I would like to share my favorite poems and would like to know other's fave poems as well,.

Good Literature - Basic tips/ideas you might want to know before you start writing your own book or probably a short novel,.

The Art of Cooking - I have quite a collection of interesting recipes I have gathered from the internet I wanna share,. Some I have tried making and some I want to try in the future,. I also want to share a few links to several cooking blogs that have great recipes with detailed and easy to understand instructions.

Let me know if you approve and I can start creating the discussions,. :hamtaro-005 (8):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus