Upcoming Discussions

KeaKlein

These are some upcoming discussions I am hoping to get at eventually. These are just general topics. We might be discussing more specific areas under these categories. I would ask of you guys that if you have any knowledge in any of these areas and would like to share it with everyone else in the group, please feel free to do so by making a discussion of your own. Remember that before opening a discussion, you must contact either Tetsu or myself.

D i s c u s s i o n s

Photoshop (Intro to Photoshop, Basics, Tutorials, Related Careers, ect.)

Realistic Art (What it is? How to get started? Books/Tutorials? Materials needed?)

Animation (What is it? Where do we see it? How do animate in photoshop?)

Roleplaying (What is it? How to get started? Where can you role-play?)

Poems (Favorite Poems?, Poems & Music)

Writing (Different kinds of writing, writing processes, how to get into writing)

Digital Art (Intro to digital art, materials, tutorials, ect.)

Good Literature (What's good literature?, must read books, writing a book, publishing a book)

Traditional Art (What is it?, Comparing to other arts, examples, learning how to draw)

Sculpting (What is it?, Where do we find sculptures?, Famous Sculptures, Must visit sculptures, tutorials)

Water Color & Acrylic Painting (Differences, what style fits you the best, tutorials, ect.)

Glass Art (What is it? how to make it? ect.)

3D Graphics (Programs that allow you to make 3D graphics, their uses, tutorials, 3D graphics in video games/tv)

Song Lyrics (Types of lyrics, what does it say about you as a person, writing lyrics)

Video Games (The art behind video games, video gaming as a career, favorite video games, ect.)

Music Programs (Types, tutorials, ect.)

Music Sheets (How to read music sheets?, write them, music sheets & instruments)

Comic Books/Manga (Tutorials, Books, Become a mangaka, ect.)

Video Making/ Movies: Behind the scenes (How to make videos, careers related, programs, tutorials, how is a movie made, ect.)

Web Designing (What is it? How do I get into it?)

Make up artists/Hairstyle artists (Might be out of the box but it is still considered art)

The Art of Cooking (Different cultures style of cooking, recipes, ect.)

These are some of the topics we will be discussing. If you guys would like to add any other topic to the list, feel free to post bellow.

R e c r u i t m e n t:

We are looking for people who have knowledge in any of the areas above to make their own discussions and share what they know with everyone else. If anyone is interested, or have any idea of something they want to do, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely

Tetsu & Eros

:hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (19):

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.r.o.s

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• XiuLin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay~ Thanks Never. You can open a discussion on any of those topics u chose whenever u r ready. You can either generalize it or simply choose a subsection of any of those areas to talk about. I look forward to it :)

@Ayakashiu: Go ahead, I would love to know what good literature stuff u come up with :) Feel free to post the discussion whenever u r ready~

@animefan22: That's alright too, maybe in the future u find something u wanna share with us too~ :)

I'm definitely wanting to take thw writing category. I'm good with roleplay, and think I have a pretty descriptive taste, albeit I don't over use vocabulary so it can be at a balance. Too much of something good can be bad. Mm...simplicity sometimes is key. Oh, and poetry. You're doing a good job here Eros <3

I could certainly help with Cooking since I have taken many courses. And I have a billion recipes. lol

I think I could also help with role-play in some way.

Those are the only two I'd feel confident about anyway. XD

thank you guys~ ^^ Feel free to post ur discussions whenever they are ready~ I look forward to them.

Oh yea i forgot, if u guys want any kind of banner for ur discussions, feel free to contact me or Tetsu if u guys need help making it. OR u can wait till u learn a bit of photoshop and do them yourselves~ :)

@Pigeon: since we got a few on cooking and writing, u can do the digital art and the water coloring if you would like to do them :) Just post a discussion related to those topics, it can b tutorials or simply info on either type of arts. Anything you will think would be interesting~ Thanks for helping out!

.THE ART OF EFFIN' COOKING.

I must obtain that or else I'll be kicked out in the house anytime soon. XD

Scratches nape* (urgh I can be a bit of help in the gfx area and trad arts)

That sounds great Gin~ Extra help with photoshop stuff always comes handy~ Traditional Art is also a very interesting topic, so it will be very helpful if u can make a discussion on that :)Looking forward to it~

I want to learn traditional art <3 i'll make my discussion after I finish my banner. But uhmm... I think I will have to cover clipping mask, since it's really useful when using patterns..

Hi, @Blackbutlergurl. There is a program called Manga Studio. It has variety of options for an actual copy or digital. But it gets expensive. But there is a 40% off deal now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@xiulin that dosent help people who's jobs don't pay much like me lol but I would like to learn how to sketch and go on from there forgot if it was on the list lol but my sketches look pretty uh...ugly ^^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus