✍ Getting Started: Downloading Photoshop 👏

E.r.o.s

Hello everyone:

I figured that before getting into all the tutorials, we have to make sure everyone is properly set up with some kind of version of photoshop. The version of photoshop I'll be working with is Photoshop CC (2014) Full Version, but if you have any other version of photoshop, that would work fine as well for the time being. I actually used PS6 for a long time when I first started working with this program, and just recently I switched to CC. If you want to download CC, this is the guide on how to do it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a better guide on how to download it in a Windows computer, but I'll try my best to explain it.

IF YOU NEED THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT THEN PM ME & I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

If you guys have any questions, just post bellow, and either Tetsu or I would try to answer it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.r.o.s

• Shieru Hakai

• Tetsu

• ruzeiru

Yes any version of photoshop is alright for now. I posted this here just in case someone didn't have photoshop at all, this version has worked fine with me so far, so I chose this one :)If there is anything later on that you can't find in ur version of PS, then simply download this one.

oh a link to were to download it would be great

i have an photoshop version i think but i never got a clue on how to use it

* hopeless whit photoshop and most other digital art things*

cheetah9

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had included a link but u see....we can't have those kinds of links up here bcz of reasons. I could give it to you through PM if you need it tho :)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus