• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• prince yuu

• Blackbutlergurl

• Little Dream

*comes crashing through the roof* DYNAMIC ENTRY!!

Hey guys! :) I'm an uke...which is kinda obvious I guess since I'm here. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored.... so, here a question for everyone from a little old seke here. What is your favourite uke that you have ever played?

Mind is probably a six year old character called "Dante Andrews." His seme was Jeremy Wilkinson and their RP is still ongoing after hundreds of posts. Their universe has even exploded and so much has come from it.... but anyway, he is a lovely feisty uke that just makes me smile whenever I play with him! Got to love a character with some spunk... got to keep those naughty seme's on their feet after all!

What's your favourite? <3

Hi, guys! hehe... guess we all uke are meeting here, right? *Shhy away* Hope we will get along together :hamtaro-005 (19): Ne, ne... what kind of seme do you like? :cuteonion57:

Hi, syaoran-puu! Um... I never played any kind of RP... though, I would like to play Haruka Nanase from Free! his seme could be Makoto *loves him!* or Yuuri Shibuya from Kyo Kara Maou, his seme could only be Wolfram his fiance! :leaf15: Yeah, I am WolfYuu fan! I even wrote fanfictions of them!

Hey sue. I'll admit I don't know anything about Free! I've seen some art of them (at least I think it was them... Five cute guys right?) sounds interesting though, I should check it out since a few people I've spoken to have mentioned them now.

I tend to RP more OC's in random worlds/places... Generally with a lean towards fantasy underlying it somehow. That said Dante/Jeremy were business giants and didnt start in a fantasy work, OOC chat soon changed that with additions such as Kieko(dragon)/Deus(incubus) and Gino(half incubi)/Deago(vampire) and Wrath(fire demon)/Carter(human).

Got to love imagination :)

Haha.. yup! Five and if we add the new character, then it's six then (not included Nitori). Yeah, you should check it out! It's great and there's some hitns of shounen-ai here and there...hihihi.

Well, you have a great imagination! But imagination is what makes the story great! :) I tend to imagine a lot and sometimes, put my self in MC's place. Though, I really do love angst/drama. It what makes the story enjoyable! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Another fan! :) I will certainly have to check it out now. *chuckles* I'll keep an eye on the two characters you both love too :) see if I agree. <3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus