Introductions

Haraku

Hey guys! I'm Funny Otaku but you could call me Blake. I'm pretty new here just join today..........love rping but kinda new at it....so ya........

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• Akane Hiroshima

• syaoran-puu

• Blackbutlergurl

Hello~ I'm Yume, or Mochi--whichever you prefer to call me~ hehe, Pretty much a newbie--and I'm a little nervous//chokes

But I do love to rp~ mostly with OCs though, //sweats// Nice to meet you, minna! > c < ))/

Um, greetings, I wonder if this group is still active (I hope it is). I'm Xylto. Nice to meet everyone. I like reading and writing so it can be inferred that I enjoy doing rps, which I do. I'm following the crowd so I'll stop at here. Thank you for reading!

• 3 weeks later...

My tuuuurn. Hey guys! I'm Pan but you may also call me Panda. I've been RPing for a few years (though I'm a little rusty at the moment >~<;; ) and I finally decided to make an account here not too long ago. I'm still kinda new to this place, but I'm enjoying my time here. Nice to meet you all~!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there~ I'm syuuya. As for nicknames you can call me whatever u like :D

I'm just new here and to the hole role playing things. Joining this community looks fun~

I hope we can get along:8yoyo13:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I'm new to YO and a bit of a yaoi newb, so i'm looking forward to getting more familiar with it all. I'm also interested in RP, and am looking forward to trying it. Feel free to chat me up anytime.

• 6 months later...

Wow, so lemme get this straight... Everybody here got an invitation?

.........................Awkward.

Lol I'm very sorry for just joining your group, Akane-sama xD didn't know I had to be invited until I read some comments "-.-. (Actually joined YO today, so...yeah)

Yep. Still awkward.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ppl ;)

Nice to meet u all \o/

I'm new in YO, just start to read and reply some posts here, before it I was like a "ghost" member in every Yaoi blog/forum that I acces..so...u can understand it as my "first time" being active in this activities on line (lets keep RL in secret :3) just be gentle with me

Feel free to contact me or add =)

Hello guys I'm Misaki also known as M-Jow and I'm a uke.

I joined this site a while back but did't do much and got away from it. But I'm back now and eager to be a part of it all and to make friends. I also look forward to role-playing with you guys, And most of all to se if you can handle my character :Nice-to-meet-you-01

hi people^^ i'm kind of a little new to the forum. joined a few weeks ago and still getting the hang of stuff. i hope to receive your guidance:)

• 6 months later...

well looks like im in seme section.. yo! Shouhei hir. call me shou what ever you like it.. anyway what new about here.

• 4 months later...
Guest Linncii

Hi Everyone I'm Linncii, you can also can also call me either Linn or Icii :D:p ehm so I see most people are invited here and I'm one of the minority who joined....I'm new not only to this forum but also to Yaoi world :leaf8: So I really dont know either how this forum works or much about Yaoi :p .....Im looking forward to make new friends :leaf8: and share my interests leaf3

• 1 year later...

(////v////) I'm not entirely sure if this group would still like to receive introductions but hello~ you can call me g (sounds like "gi" in "giving").. Joining groups is pretty new to me so I just want to see if it's worth the extra time.

I prefer being uke though I do like tormenting others as a seme.. does that make sense?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not sure if anyone still uses this club. But I figured I'd give it a go. My profile states that I am a Seme. However, I can and have roleplayed as a Uke before. If you ever would like to roleplay with me and you are comfortable with one or the other, just know I can play the opposite.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus