Introductions

Haraku

I am Akane Hiroshima, you can call me Akane-Sama, and I'm the one managing this group. Please feel free to start introducing yourselves!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• Akane Hiroshima

• syaoran-puu

• Blackbutlergurl

Hey guys I'm cloudsilk you can just call me cloud. I joined YO just a few dayd ago but I've met so many new people and it's really fun to participate in the forums with RPs, contests, and games :3 I hope to RP with you all very soon!

cheetah4

Hello everyone! I'm also fairly new to YO. My name is Noise Prince, you can call me Noise, Noiz, Noisy, or any variation there of, really ^^

I've only recently begun to dip my toes in the roleplaying here, and I look forward to getting involved with the community here :3

Akane-sama, thank you for inviting me to the group ^^

(Also, I know I look suspicious with no avatar yet, but I'm working on changing that soon! ><; )

Greetings all, my name is Little Dream. You can make up a nickname for me if you wish, I don't mind ^^ Anyway, I've been role-playing for a good seven years now. I joined this site a while back but drifted away from it. I'm back now and eager to role-play. I look forward to role-playing with you. I also enjoy making friends so don't be afraid of randomly saying hi. :)

Hello ^^

So I'm .:Masashi:. but you can call me Masa

I'm not that new to the forum, I joined last month.

That's all what I can come up with >.<

P.s Thanks Akane-sama for inviting me (:

am I the only one who joined without an invitation? lol. perhaps i am intruding.

but well... i find this group quite interesting so i joined ((:

i guess I'll properly introduce myself. I'm Tetsu.. people calls me tet. I've joined the forums last.. february 2012... But I was never active until August 2013. As you can see, I'm a journal-taku and graphic-taku. I make signatures/avatars/wallpapers or any graphic designs for members, so visit my shop when you want to ((:

Hey guys! I'm a new member and I joined yesterday and my name is LewietheLeprechaun or just Lewie. Please don't try to make any nicknames for me, that would be painful to watch. xD I mean, 'Hey there LL, how's it-' 'no.' Haha. Just kidding, if you want to call me LL, don't let no body stop you. :p

Hi everyone, I am XiuLin. Very nice to meet you. I apologize for any craziness that may happen due to my interactions here. I'm sorry for misunderstandings in advance. I am an friend of an friend of Akane's. I know an few members that already joined here as well. To the new members that I have not had the chance to talk to yet, Welcome to YO.

Hello, loves, I'm Miragi Saiko. Feel free to call me Miragi-chan or senpai~

Oh and Akane, I'm mad at you! You didn't even invite me! For that I'm going to hog the computer tomorrow!

Howdy!

I am Syaoran-Puu.... or Sya, so much easier. A seke but I do tend to RP a lot of seme's.... a dying breed I fear!

Oh and I am British so apologies in an advance for my added "u" in honour and colour. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Blackbutlergurl No help for it! Once you're hooked, you're hooked for life! <3 :) Good luck getting some great RPs going though!

Hi, minna-san! I am sue and you could just call me that. Sorry, just join this group and nice to meet you!

One question though: I know this is not the place to post this... But, help me! I don't know how to change my profile pic... huhu :banhbao54:

You can go to the top of yer page and hit the Settings button! On the side, there's a button you can hit called 'Edit your profile picture' and Tada! You can change it ^w^

Oh! And my name's KuroBear here; or KB or just Kuro! I'm really hoping to do some roleplaying with other members of this site as well as spend hours watching the delicious lifeblood I call yaoi hehe

:hamtaro-005 (1):

@KuroBear Thanks! I already got it... hihi. Welcome Kuro! I am Sue. Nice to meet you! Good luck! I am also just starting my first RP :) Hope we can do RP together later.

*smiles slightly and tilts head* Hello everyone. I'm StainedCrimson. Please feel free to call me Stained, Crim or Crimson instead of my whole name. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi guys!! I'm a friend of Xiu's, Stained's and Tetsu's. Call me Misaki or Misaki-chan, but if you come up with something else I'll go with it!! Still new to RP's so I hope you'll guys give me a chance. Nice to meet you everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Name is Kuro-sama, you can call me Kuro tho! I'm totally cray cray and weird! Otaku and crazy fujoshi!

Love to be here! Love to make new friends! Just lot of love! hehe :D

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm SoulJacker You Can Call me Soul or Jack Whichever You Prefer =) I, of Course, Love to RP And Doing This Kind of Stuff Makes me Nervous as a Dingus But Hey, if I Get Bitten (Not in The Good Way haha) I'll Shake it Off. I May be New to This Website But I've Been Doing RPing For Awhile Now =F

SO ANYWAYS, Enough About Myself.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus