Introduce ur self as Master / Butler

NekoRose

Ano...i'm Fire and a butler is what i am

All i wish for is a kind,fair and loving master who'll treat me right but rough enough to p-punish me *blushes lightly*

Please take care of me

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Sebastian Izumi

• Shieru Hakai

• SebastianMichealisFaustus

• 2 months later...

Bows respectfully, my tail softly swaying

"I am a butler, looking for my own Master here, message me if you want me to serve you"

Smiles

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet all of you.

I'm Jok and I'm a Master. I'm seeking for a kind hearted buttler. I don't mind if you are tsundere type, I think that in my household you will learn to express your real feelings. Expect me to be caring but also rough if I have to.

I'm waiting for a willing buttler.

My name is Nero. I am a butler searching for a master to serve. I am ever devoted and willing to please my master in anyway required.

Okie I guess I'm more of a pet than a...umm...butler or something o.o? *neko ears twitches* so that means I'm looking for a master~ ..at least I think that's what it means~ *scratches ears*

I want to be a butler but i cant save my master If Im scared in some things . I want to be a master but I dont know how to act one ... What will I choose , butler or master ?? Help me ....

• 1 month later...

*tilts head with a small smile* A pleasure to meet you all. I'm a master and am currently looking for someone since my previous servant has vanished on me. If interested send me a private message with your application. I look forward to hearing from you.

*stretching*

i was a butler, but now im totally a master. was resign from my last master and not thinking to serve anyone anymore, since now i have pets to taking care of.

• 2 weeks later...

-Walks in quietly and and offering a slight smile i bow from the waist a white gloved hand over my chest as i straighten my eyes shine softly with kindness and purpose - Good day to all my name is Aka (red) I am a butler/ Servant . I am i kind and gentle obediant and loyal seeking a Master i can finally serve with all the feelings that overwhelm me , though I offer a calm peaceful facade i feel things deeply and whole heartedly . I live each day to simply do and give all i can. I am a Masochist and a little bit of sadist i am even tempered but i will never lie or say something i do not mean i will serve my Master any way i can and will accept punishment when due .

thank you for your time and consideration please pm or inbox or leave a message here if you think i could be of some use to you and i will take my Leave and wish you all a pleasant day - bows again deeply and offers a lopsided smile filled with hope and genuine warm-

I'm Miragi Saiko and I'm a master. What I'm searching for in a butler is someone who I could trust as my right-hand man

• 4 weeks later...

*edited because when I wrote this I was not really sure what to write and I wasn't really sure how things things oughta go. I feel that this intro was really too vague and bland. It didn't really express what I wanted to say, basically. Sorry to those who posted after me!*

Hey, there ^^

My name is Noise Prince, and despite my regal-sounding name, I am actually a butler/servant :)

I'm not exactly a kowtowing sort of butler, as I have my own personality and agency independent as my role as a servant, and am fairly capable of making decisions on my own. This isn't to say I won't listen to my master's orders or not tend to their needs- else I wouldn't be a very good butler, would I?

No, I'd say my view on an ideal relationship with my master is that we understand each other to be equals in all but station- intellectual, capable equals with different roles to play- mine is to serve my master to the best of my abilities - but I do so of my own accord, not merely because it is my job as a butler. If an order or duty contradicts my own personal reasoning or morality, I am likely not to follow it, regardless of consequence.

If you're interested in being my master, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this (and re-reading this, if you've read it before the edit)

Im Akane Hiroshima and I'm a master. I don't take orders from anyone( too awesome to anyway ) and I'm looking for a butler who would do as I say, but isn't to touchy.( I like them alittle defiant)

*Peeks into the room shyly and blushes*

H-Hello. I-I'm Little Dream. I-It's nice to meet you all. I-I'm A Master l-looking for a kind and caring butler. *blushes more and looks down at the ground*

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! I'm sue and I'm a master. I am in searching of a butler/servant that can serve me. They don't have to be perfect to serve me as long as you can do what I'm ordering you. I'm not strict all the time and and I can be very kind, very patient. There are times that I can be really shy and I would need a servant that's reliable. Someone that I can trust with my life.

Anyone, up for the job? :)

Hi!

I'm a loyal servant, with a little sadistic and masochistic side

I'll do anything for my adorable little bocchan, even if it costs me my life

I do have one thing I'd like noted... I don't like the term master/servant. Instead I prefer dominant/submissive. I feel that fits and translates a lot better, especially for myself personally. I'm a dominant with a sadistic streak. Master or servant doesn't really apply to me as I'll still be such no matter what the 'position' I'm labeled as. Hopefully that makes sense and didn't scare any potentials away. *small smirk*

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i may not look like it but I am a "stray dog" or a "servant with no master". I've been looking for a master for a while now I suppose, but they all met a devastating end of some sort, and so, I've been left alone time after time. Several of my masters have suddenly disappeared, and my memory fails me so badly, that I have no idea what happened to them. But that's alright, they weren't good masters... I had all kinds of masters, from the most noble of souls, to the most twisted perverted pigs. But don't think badly of me, I loved them all till the end. -smirks-

• 4 weeks later...

I bid you all Greetings . Aka here i am Butler/Submissive i have quite a high pain thresh hold thanks to previous Masters having there various needs and such , I,m slightly older than Most calm, gentle unless provoked and given permission by my Master to retaliate then i am cold calculating and twisted ,observant, organized and Tolerant of even the most harsh and commanding people . I wish to be of service again having been alone for many years . thank you for your time

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus