Introduce ur self as Master / Butler

NekoRose

For myself, im a butler.

experience for long time enough.. serving my Master with all my abilities and what i have for him..

Searching for my master at here..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Sebastian Izumi

• FirstLife

• Kyonzu

I'm a butler as well; and I am willing to do what my master wishes, whatever it shall be.

On a quest to find my master here.

H-Hello~*smiles with a light blush*

I-I may not seem like it but Im a master! *smiles innocently*

Im looking for a butler.. So if someone is interessted send me a message, ok?

I am Saki. A Butler.

I have experience as a host as well, Im kind and very gentle. I will serve with honor and respect. I enjoy serving soothing teas to whomever becomes my master.

I will Serve with a smile. so i guess what im saying is im looking for a good master a sentimental master who isnt afraid to be both gentle and harsh to me.

I will also inform others that i am a Vampire Elf.

*smiles*

Hello there. My name is Esteron and I'm used to be a master. *shyly look in the round*

My butler should be gentle and respect me even I'm so shy.

I don't know what I am haha~ a butler maybe? But I'm way too err...yeah you know...*cough* to be that.....I honestly have no idea what I am so why am I even here~? *confuzzled*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. :D

I would say i am a little spoiled master. I am usually accepting everything but i still got times where i am seriously pissed. And how does the proverb go: "Still waters run deep." ^,-

I am a butler, currently seeking a Master. I serve without hesitation and aim for excellence. For a Master I will be a faithful servant but also the strongest critic, if you act like a spoiled child I will surely spank you. A Master's shame is the shame of his household so as long as Master remains strong and respectable I, too, will remain strong and respectable. However, I am also a Master to those beneath me. I will run you ragged with chores so that the Master will be pleased but I am also the keeper of their own feelings. The dismay of the workers will become my dismay and so, in order, be the dismay of the Master.

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't know what I am....so why am I still here..??.................*thinks* Uhhhh.....I really don't know...*whams head into a wall* blah...someone help me..! *flops onto the floor*

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm Cassy

I don't like the term Butler, so I'll say I am a servant. I love to serve my master to the fullest extent of my abilities. If my master isn't happy, then I expect a severe punishment for my mistake. I love and obey my master.

• 1 month later...

Im a litte and "cute" girl, so everyone thinks that I´m a Butler Who will do everythink... But thats wrong! I´m a Mater!!!

I like to told the persons around me what they are supposed to do... I think, its a good thing to be like a cute butler and also a whilfully Master:cuteonion8:

*Smiles and bows* My name is Niya, i am a neko butler... I have high hopes to find a master thank you.

Now, I have been a butler before and I will always do as I am told... From time to time I enjoy pushing my Master, even enough to make him pull my tale, I enjoy that... *Smiles a blush on my cheeks* But please do take care of me and I will do the same... Thank you *Bows again*

Greetings. My name is StainedCrimson. You're welcome to call me either Stain(ed) or Crim. I am a master and I can be both rough and yet kind. It's a pleasure to meet you all. *tilts head slightly*

Hello, my name is Zero and I'm a butler! I guess I am kind of a ~masochist~! I will do whatever my master wants whenever and am quite obedient :) Thank you for your time :3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus