anime

bolabuluhitam

Episode list:

1-.Ill-Fated Destiny

Two high school friends discover they are the reincarnation of ancient warriors who soon realize they are locked in a deadly battle with the spirit of a long-dead evil warlord

2.Possessor From The Darkness

Naoe talks with Takaya about his past, the battle 400 years ago, and the awakening of Takeda Shinken.

3.An Imperfect Awakening

Yuzuru goes missing after the binding bracelet Naoe gives him is removed.

4.Premonition of a Chain Reaction

Takaya meets a strange woman while riding his motorcycle to school. Afterwards he learns he has a new classmate and best friend he has no memory of. Later Uesugi meets Takaya at his school and senses an ominous presence.

5.Endless Conflict

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• lilredphoenix

• bolabuluhitam

• Kou

6.Golden Emblem

7.Memories of Hateful Anguish[/b]

For the past 2 months, Takaya and Naoe have been exorcising spirits left and right. For another lovely history lesson, Naoe takes Takaya to a special place where a war rages on

8.At the End of Obsession

Takaya is forced to confront his anger and mixed emotions about himself and Naoe. He must come to grips with these emotions quickly before he injures himself or someone else maliciously.

9.Endless Void

Naoe searches for and confronts the evil beast Tsutsuga

10.Sorrowful Betrayal

Unable to accept his alternate identity, Takaya meets with Ujiteru Hojo, Kagetora's brother, and he is forced to remember his past with Naoe.

11.Eternal Blaze

The Hojo clan begins a cataclysmic plan to take over Nikko. They've kidnapped Yuzutu and plan to burn him alive to release a burst of spiritual energy.

12.Choices of Conflict

An unexpected answer is given to Lord Ujiasu's proposal.

13.Twilight of Beyond

Naoe and Takaya search for the Tsutsuga mirrors to destroy them

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OVA Episode List

1.Chapter 1 - Dearest Wish

2.Chapter 2 - Tiger's Eye

3.Chapter 3 - Wind of the River's Edge

download link:

(English-Sub)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

you can watch (English-Dub) at youtube

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mirage of Blaze OVA

I had purchased this series a while back and absolutely fell in love with it especially the two main characters Naoe and Takaya the inner struggles and the emotional turmoils they go through out the series just draws your attention and you just want to keep watching it. It would be great if another set of OVA's was created or a TV series of 26 episodes was done and the music is great I really like both the OP and ED songs especially the ending song I thought it had a bit of a haunting melody to it.

• 11 months later...

I've never watched the full anime. Usually around the fifth episode I begin to feel confused by alla the names, vessel names and historical references. Now I've restarted watching and at the same time I'm reading the novels. I've read that the anime cover the novel from 1 to 9. Are there relevant differences between the plot of the anime and the one of the novels? The OAV are about following events and novels ? prequels or totally new?

the main plot in the (anime- Ova) is the same as the (novel) but there are some differences in the details like in ep 7 (in the novel Naoe kiss Takaya) .... the novel is more detailed ....

about the prequels : you can read the summary here

• 7 months later...

The link of prequels summary is gone^^

About oav 1 I want to ask help: when Takaya think about Naoe, there are few images of Noe who is crying and saying something, but what is saying Naoe to Takaya?

I am still in progress of downloading the anime,uhuhu.Takaya and Naoe are really GORGEOUS in here.The seiyus also did good job.

The art is far better than the mangas.I am crying in happiness.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus