Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• Nena21

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Goki, glad to see you here :)

Haha, something like that, yeah~

GazettE is pretty nice :D I love the song Bath Room. Have the FILM BUG II DVD actually :o What's your favourite GazettE-song?

Which of their albums?^^ Or you got them all?

I'm kinda trying to sell my FILM BUG II DVD >_< It was an impulse buy,,, and I need money x) I'll sell it cheap? :D

Oh? That's kinda fun, I know no one who likes K-pop... Well, I don't listen to k-pop either so...

Only a few I know IRL listens to j-rock, but there's tones of forums for it!

i keep listenin to k song in my working place, maybe i don understand korean or maybe i listen too much so i think they sound all the same.

I don't know about that O_o''

Isn't j-rock more spread? Or well, I have no idea...

Though, I never heard ANYTHING about any korean band coming to Sweden, but quite a few large j-rock bands have been here x)

some song they translate in jap, chinese and in english too. i mean one song in 4 different languages, wow they must memories alot of lyrics -_-"'

haha yeah... too bad for their international fans that k pop-bands never leave asia :p

Lol, gosh, Gackt made 12gatsu no love song in 4 languages too... Have to say that the jap. version is the best...

Haha well good for you then :p

Gosh, I hope Gackt'll release the new album soon *_*

And that I'll get my stuff that I ordered soon...

k pop not my type, but they sure got alot of fans here. honestly i don think i will spend whole night waitin for them, but if j rocker than that somethin worth :)

one of my friend's sister so crazy about this k group that she waited for more than 12 hours to queue and spent over 200 just to see them...

i may laugh at them now but if gazette or x jap comin i think i will do the same stuff :p

other may think we crazy to spend so much, but to us we think that worth :)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus