Hi everyone!

mixlol

Well, you could just try and introduce yourself a bit :hamtaro-005 (8):

How about telling something about your interest in j-rock...ah, jsut put anything you like in here :D

I'll start...

Well, I'm Nezumi (you can call me Nezu for short).

I started this lil' group because I thought it'd be fun to talk about your fave j-rockers here :3

And oh, you'll soon notice what a huge Gackt fangirl I am haha...

I completely adore Mana-sama too.:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• Nena21

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good idea!

So, there are lots of j-rock bands that I really really like... just to name a few: LM.C, The Gazette, Dir en Grey, Versailles, An Cafe, Moi dix Mois and, maybe the best band ever, Malice Mizer :D

My favs? Malice Mizer as well.... lol.... maybe we should call this club "Malice Mizer Fans" hahaha then Dir en Grey, I also like Versailles, The Gazette, Matenrou Opera, D'espairsRay, Kagerou.

Haha, Malice Mizer FC sounds good to me x)

GazettE is pretty good too - own the FILM BUG II DVD and poster hehe :3

Moi dix Mois is lovely too, ne?

Oh, Nena, have you seen Diru live too? :D Stood front row on Metaltown the summer of '09 ^__^ Kyo has a good voice~

No dear.... unfortunately I haven't seen them live... shoot! I don't even think they've ever been to Argentina and to travel in another country for a live show it would be too expensive.... :leaf7:

Were they cute live? I like Die the best!

How about you guys? Which one do you like better from the Diru members?

Aw, that's too bad!

They were pretty good live. And cute too... A bleeding Kyo - now, that I can't say no too haha...

The concert was great but there were a couple of horrible fangirls that screamed during Kyo's a capella solo and shouted "Tooooruuu!"... And gave me tinnitus *sigh*

I'm not really into Diru that much to be honest... Though I think Shinya is just.. fabulous *_*

@ Nezumidoll

I don't really like Kyo.... not his face nor his body... but his voice is very good!

And what other bands do you like?

@ Reita

Did you see Versailles latest concert? I mean the one that was released on DVD...

Ah, I'm totally stuck on Gackt, MM and MdM... Buuuut, I do really like ScReW, Dolly,.. And I like Miyavi and adore Kaya (so gonna buy his new album!)... So many good bands out there... Eve of Destiny, Azalea and Die in cries is really good too!

Yeah, I've seen Method of Inheritance -Grand Final-... however I didn't really like it. It is somehow strange without Jasmine You and the new songs are a bit....................

@ Reita

Yeah, exactly... that was the name.... Now that you say... I also think I felt his absence and the concert was a bit boring indeed... I don't like Kamijo's hairstyle at all!

@ Nezumidoll

I don't know ScReW and Dolly... I have heard of them, seen them in pics, but never heard anything from them... What style do they have... are they resembling with some band in any way?

Well... Theyre obviously vk. Dolly is hard to place, they are very original, really. A bit odd music, but that's their charm~

ScReW is a bit like a micture of Nega and GazettE... Though, mostly like Nega, I guess.

@ Nena21

lol me either :D It would have looked better either if he would have had all his hair long (like in The Reverent Choir), either all short (like in Ascendead Master), but half long and half short was a bit..... :5yoyo32:

@ Nezumidoll

Thanks for the info! I'll give them a shot!

@ Reita

Indeed, look his hairstyles:

Kamijo-versailles-20401481-351-500.jpg - long hair

Kamijo-versailles-20401467-341-500.jpg - short hair Kamijo-versailles-19341447-250-375.jpg - half long, half short

Aw, I think he looks really adorable and beautiful in the third pic...

More so then in the 2nd at least... :hamtaro-005 (5):

lol I like him in all the pics too, I was just talking about the hairstyle. If you would have seen him in the concert, you'd know what I meant. He was filmed from behind and he looked totally ridiculous! :D

lol, indeed! :D

I tried to capture him from the concert... but the quality sucks :D Just to get an idea... however he was more ridiculous moving than in this pic :D Short hair and a long and very, but very thin ponytail :D

153qhbm.jpg

lol okay!

This must be one of the cutest yet silliest hairstyles I've ever seen...

Only Gackt can pull this one off xD

Short hair in front and then long braids in the back xD

s640x480

LOL Yeah... in Moon Child Gackt had that ......... hairstyle. And even after the filming was done, he kept wearing those long braids...

I didn't like his look in that period lol

Haha yeah xDD

Don't get why he kept it like that for a while lol...

But, it was kinda cute in a boyish way x)

He looks good in everything T_T

Yeah, he does, but he definitely got better styles... like the one from MM, or the blonde one in Vanilla ...or even now with his black and shiny hair :D

Oh gosh, he was so hot in blonde hair!!! One of the few men (or should I say the only?) who looks so good in bleached hair...

And his curly black hair was so beautiful... But now he's cut it all short again :o

I saw you were talking about Gackt, so I had to join lol

I'm a very big fan of his! I also like Miyavi from the solo artists and bands... my favorite are Girugamesh and the Gazette :D

Haha, I'm so happy that there are many Gackt-fans on this site too 8)

Myv is just... awesome! His guitarskills are mind-blowing... And I die everythime I see the pics from when he was in Due le and was all cled in PVC:msn_red_fox 6

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus