Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head. He goes to the front desk and gives the books to the Liberian as he goes around the library, deciding on what other books he wanted to borrow next.

• Like 1

Adrian patiently waits by the entrance of the library while waiting for Cody. He saw he got a text and looks, seeing it was Kai.

'Hey so a few of my classes were canceled for today. Apparently the professor of the classes had some urgent matters to take care of so I am at my last class for the day,' Kai texted Adrian. 'Something about his wife going into labor.'

Adrian texts Kai back, 'all good. We just taking a pit stop at the library. Cody needed to return books and get some new ones.'

'Alright cool. I will let you know when I am on my way your house,' Kai mentions.

'Alright see you,' Adrian texts back as he puts his phone back into his pocket, 'hm.... I should probably warm him up once we get back to my house,' he thought with a smirk. Adrian looks at Cody and then walks over to him as he presses himself against Cody, "so... did you find books you wanted to check out yet?"

Cody comes back with a couple more books and tilts his head when he saw Adrian on his phone texting someone. He wondered who Adrian was texting as he walks over to him, "I returned the books and got a couple of new books. We can go now if you want," he smiles slightly.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian glances from his phone and smiles a little as he nods his head, "alright, did you want to head back to my house? Or do some reading here first and then go back to my house?"

Cody looks at his bag where the books were and shakes his head, "nah we can go back to your house. I will read them later when I have free time."

Adrian nods his head as he then leads Cody out of the library while texting Kai. "My friend is going to text me when they are heading over to my house, just so you know."

Cody walks with Adrian and then looks at him, tilting his head but then nods his head, "oh... alright." He wondered what Adrian's friend was like. He didn't really remember if Adrian made any friends but it sounded like he did. High school pretty much was a blur to him unfortunately.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little while they continue walking for 30 minutes to almost a hour before reaching his house. "Hey we did a lot of walking, if you want to rest before my friend shows up, that's cool. I will just sit here and play some video games."

Cody looks at Adrian once they were in Adrian's house and rubs his chin a little, "hm... I guess... a nap wouldn't hurt o-okay," he slowly nods his head as he lays down on Adrian's bed, "your... just going to play video games right," he looks at Adrian while he pouts and blushes.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah of course. I much rather do stuff to you when your awake anyway, to watch your reactions. You have such cute reactions after all," he smiles and rests his chin on his palm while he checks his texts to see if Kai texted him back.

Cody blushes and nudges Adrian with a pout, "y-you are such a perv sometimes," he slowly turns on his side as he glances to the side as he starts to fall asleep. He hope he would wake up before Adrian's friend showed up but Adrian did say he was going to wake him up once his friend is on their way over.

Adrian chuckles a little, "hey I would truly be a perv if I did stuff to you while you sleep and I am giving you the chance to take a nap," he rests his chin on his palm. He watches as Cody fell asleep and glances to the side, ~damn.... so tempting,~ he thought and shakes his head as he texts Kai, "dude... hurry your ass... Cody is resting."

"Really? Damn alright alright, I am finishing up shortly," Kai texted back.

Adrian then nods his head and replies with a simple 'okay,' waiting for Kai to show up, playing his video games. He glances at Cody and smiles, placing noise canceling headphones on Cody's ears.

Cody slowly turns on his side as he nuzzles against Adrian's pillow while he continues sleeping and mumbles softly, reaching in back, pulling down his shirt a little since he felt his skin slightly exposed.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, moving his finger to Cody's lower back and slightly lifts up the back of his shirt, rubbing Cody's lower back with his finger, ~his body is so soft,~ he thought with a smile.

Cody squirms a little in his sleep and mumbles softly, "n-ngh," he nuzzles against Adrian's pillow while he sleeps. He shivers lightly when he felt a slight tickle sensation and slightly squirms in his sleep.

Adrian chuckles a little and continues rubbing his finger on Cody's lower back, ~it must be a ticklish spot, his back is twitching like crazy as I rub my finger on his lower back.~

Cody mumbles softly as he slowly wakes up, looking over his shoulder at Adrian, "w-what are you doing? I thought you wanted me to get some rest... you tickling my back like that isn't helping."

Adrian chuckles a little, "sorry. I couldn't resist. I just wanted to see if you were sensitive to the touch. Turns out your very sensitive.. not only that but your skin is so soft.~"

Cody blushes as he slowly turns his head to face the wall, "I-I can't help it, what you did when we first met made me very sensitive." He swats gently at Adrian's hand, "t-that's because I take good care of my skin."

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "I am not sure if I should consider that as a bad thing or a good thing, only due to you being sensitive to the touch, not the... whole other situation," he rubs the back of his head. Adrian circles his finger on Cody's back, "oh? Is that right? Well you did a good job then," he smiles softly.

Cody looks at Adrian and blushes with a pout as he crosses his arms, "well.. I am glad someone is having their fun," he grumbles softly as he lets out a soft yawn. Cody shivers with the finger movements on his back and glances at Adrian, slowly nodding his head.

Adrian chuckles, "how can I not? I have such a cute boyfriend that has cute reactions whenever I touch them. Especially your lower back, I can see how much your twitching and shivering while I touch you there."  He moves his finger away, "well I suppose I will let you rest now," he checks his phone to see if he had any texts from Kai.

Cody blushes a little as he looks to the side while pouting a little. "I-I can't help it... I am sensitive to mostly anything thanks to you," he grumbles a little. He looks at Adrian and slowly nods his head as he slowly nods his head, going back to sleep.

Adrian chuckles a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I suppose that's true. I will make it back to you I swear. Though I got to say, I like your cute reactions." Adrian watches as Cody went back to sleep and notices he got a text from Kai, saying he was going to be over in a few minutes.

Cody pouts and snuggles up on the bed, "... I sure hope so," he grumbles as he continues sleeping while blushing. He kinda found Adrian to be a jerk for thinking his reactions were cute and it was because of him he reacted like that, but for some reason, he was starting to warm up to Adrian.