• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiakaiyuki

• 鼠ドル

• BRIDGET

• panda16

There is no doubt that Jaejoong is one of my favourite beautiful guys. He's the top of my list but I cannot help but have these two on that list too...

Mike D. Angelo(Nitipaisalkul)

Mikeni.jpg

Xiah Junsu

Xiah-1.jpg

• Like 4

I agree about Jaejoong - freaking amazing face O_O (everything, eyes, nose, beautiful shaped lips... and his lower eyelid

model Lee Soo Hyuk

c3bd_2.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

THAT jawline!

• Like 4

Well, if you ask me... Lee Joon (A.k.a Lee Changseon) takes all the awards.

Of course there are many (asian) handsome men, but this guy is simply too beautiful, see for yourselves.

267806_244711378888807_100000498391761_1061101_6566098_n.jpg

20100606_mblaq_fansign_8-400x600.jpg

:)

• Like 3

For me it's hard to decide - beautiful or hot? Having two threads is kind of confusing. But I would say that Lee Joon is DAMN SEXY. DAMN HOT. So I've posted him in "hottest asian" thread, not here. I know he's both sexy and beautiful but I try to think of "most beautiful asian man" thread like it's place for delicate, beautiful, flower-boy style asians ;)

So, I have an idea... let's don't post damn hot sexy asians here :D Post them in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thread! There isn't such thing like "too much hot asians"! rabbit16

Lets leave this thread for BEAUTIFUL, delicate boys ;)

(or in other case let's just merge two threads together ;p)

So, here you are:

Niel from Teen Top

tumblr_lm4tfweiHT1qcmi0fo1_1280_large.png

tumblr_lt7guakII51r3skp4o2_400.jpg

Gt97we48.jpg

• Like 4

Jaejoong is simply beautiful..... rabbit8

no matter how much he tries to act and look manly...

he can not hide the fact that he has the aura of beauty, even with those muscles LOL

1_844740028l.jpg?w=217&h=3004104968815_8121bbdbe5_m.jpg

x2_438fc69.jpg

yamapijae.jpg

2eqh0ud.jpg?w=490jaejoong001ru5.jpg

he is sooooooo beautiful......yet so handsome....and sexy.....and gorgeous.....and cute.....and...*sigh*

he can attract both men and women...aaaahhhh jaejoong....*nosebleed

• Like 3

I know nobody will agree with me on this one and well frankly

IDONTGIVEAF%%K

introfujimi8.jpg

TRU DAT BRO.

rabbit14

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well this thread has some really good looking men on it, for sure, but it's a tough one for me because there is beautiful, and then there is BEAUTIFUL, yes? I went through a LOT of faces and found that with many it's just that they CAN BE beautiful. So my criteria to narrow it down had to be more thorough. Do they look good in all kinds of lighting? From any angle? Smiling and calm? Moving (video) and posing? With and without makeup? No matter the hairstyle? Most don't hold up. Some of my favorites being among them. So here is my list.

I have to say my favorite member of The Gazette is Aoi, but Uruha is the more beautiful one, but since I couldn't not put up Aoi, Uruha has to share the spotlight -

Uruha-and-Aoi-the-gazette-20456013-500-647.jpg

Yuuto, ex-member of Screw is currently hiding behind hair and glasses in Black Run so...

yuuto-wailing-wall--large-msg-122676243965.jpg

Masaki Okada

600full-masaki-okada.jpg

Hiro Mizushima

Hiro+Mizushima_+Japan+artist+photos+_4_.jpg

Jin Akanashi

Akanishi1.jpg

and, of course

GACKT+fm.png

• Like 5

FAMNIT LYNN i was expecting BABA

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

!!!!

TROLLED!

- - - Updated - - -

щ(ಥ益ಥщ)

WHY U ASIANS SO [bLEEP] BEAUTIFUL?????

• Like 2

Ok, I'm sure HE was already posted in this thread (I bet my right hand on it; if none of you posted HIM here... SHAME ON YOU!). But hey, what's the problem to see him again? :)

HAMAO Kyosuke (aka Takumi-kun)

tumblrm2lylbczzr1qlh0ot.jpg

scaled.php?server=687&filename=tumblrlzt332i7zf1qdq5sr.jpg&res=landing

tumblrm0cn40l1gf1qfqfy2.jpg

scaled.php?server=826&filename=tumblrm38i8vy1jy1qj2x5n.jpg&res=landing

goseiger22.jpg

tumblrm6cxzx6x7o1ro8vyb.jpg

Isn't he one damn cute, pretty and adorable guy? Such beautiful face... We all know that but I still can't get over it... ^^

• Like 5

Kabi's Beautiful Asian Guys Collection (KBAGC) presents:

Jo twins! Kwangmin and Youngmin (6 minutes older). They are still sooo young (born in 1995) and sweet, dollfaces! Really, so smooth faces with perfect features... but tbh I can't wait for them to grow up and show more masculine side... sexy twins, roar rabbit16 But now, beautiful twins:

scaled.php?server=832&filename=20110615boyfriendyoungm.jpg&res=landing Youngmin/Kwangmin

tumblrm36ftwc4pz1rtyrdt.jpg Youngmin/Kwangmin

scaled.php?server=69&filename=3ef96youngmin.jpg&res=landing Youngmin

kwangmin.jpg Kwangmin

youngminillbetherebymel.jpg Youngmin

• Like 5

Isn't he one damn cute, pretty and adorable guy? Such beautiful face... We all know that but I still can't get over it... ^^

My favorite quote is:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

So I don't know what you mean. Please don't get mad or be offended! But you're asking if I agree or not.

Mao looks very plain to me. I don't get Gackt either. His face is also plain, not even androgynous. I struggle to understand why they're popular in the first place- so I assume for their talents or personality.

I guess my preference really is different from everyone else here ]: and I can't vouch for much for this thread because we all have very different tastes/preferences.

Nevertheless this subject is very fascinating!!! It's awesome to see others' tastes.

You guys should be happy that you have these eyes in order to see the beauty that is only unique to your favorite guys! No one else can understand it as well as you do. =D

Thank you for sharing these pictures!!

Kabi's Beautiful Asian Guys Collection (KBAGC) presents:

Jo twins! Kwangmin and Youngmin (6 minutes older). They are still sooo young (born in 1995) and sweet, dollfaces! Really, so smooth faces with perfect features... but tbh I can't wait for them to grow up and show more masculine side... sexy twins, roar rabbit16 But now, beautiful twins:

scaled.php?server=832&filename=20110615boyfriendyoungm.jpg&res=landing Youngmin/Kwangmin

tumblrm36ftwc4pz1rtyrdt.jpg Youngmin/Kwangmin

scaled.php?server=69&filename=3ef96youngmin.jpg&res=landing Youngmin

kwangmin.jpg Kwangmin

youngminillbetherebymel.jpg Youngmin

Wow.... How beautiful they are ^^

Thank you for beautiful guys ^^

Happy to see guys around 5555

:hamtaro-005 (19)::hamtaro-005 (22)::hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 2

@SloanAkira - no problem, we all can have different opinions :) I'm glad there are ppl who can share their thoughts in calm, cultural way :) You know, I'm not fan of Gackt either, or visual kai - definetly too feminine for my taste but I see the point of their fans and I can imagine why they like them. When it comes to Hamao - I think he is really sweet and adorable. Maybe his creation in Takumi-kun had something to do with it (like it makes me see him as even sweeter guy), but his small face and cute smile captured my heart :)

@1978 - thanks for your appreciation, I'm glad you like them *^^*

• Like 3

@SloanAkira - I agree with you. Beauty, like art, is personal preference. Gackt IS plain, but in a way that makes it possible for him to become almost anything, not androgynous, but chameleon - that is one of the reasons he made my list. Androgyny, to me, is not about how well a guy or gal can dress to look like the opposite sex. I feel it's more about not being able to tell at first glance if someone in their 'natural' state is male OR female. As you have seen on my Beautiful Men thread my idea of a beautiful man is not limited to one type. My personal preference is, well, not quite so pretty. I do appreciate them, however, like fine art. :)

• Like 2

Ok I promise I will stop pimping him after this, But My Gods!! He is funny (and slightly ADHD, But I love him for it)

kng4.jpgaylabit.jpgUntitled-115.gif

Not to mention he is downright Beautiful!!

4-1.jpg

Gif from BL role in No Regret

12747880482010052520483.gif

I can't take it!!!! :cuteonion25:

• Like 6

Choi Minho

boy-choi-minho-kpop-minho-shinee-Favim.com-52911.jpg

Lee Seung-Gi

lee-seung-gi-lee-seung-gi-29096696-480-412.jpg

Toma Ikuta

toma-ikuta-7.jpg

Kim Bum

4-e1309501063784.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
im So Hyun

kimsohyun.jpg

• Like 6