Ultra Blue [confidant_v & StainedCrimson]

confidant_v

Stillang raises an eyebrow at the mercury's cheerfulness but grants a small smile. "Good evening. My day has been the same as other I suppose, though I did enjoy Livius' briefing on your time together." He comments with laughter heard in his tone even though he isn't actively laughing at the moment. "I do have something to discuss with you after dinner, however."

He taps a finger in thought at the other's invite. "Perhaps. I have a fairly full day tomorrow, but depending on when you finish with Livius I might be able to take an hour for a trip to the lake." With that he shares his attention with others at the table, but keeps an eye on the show between the mercury and his neighbor. Hiding a smile behind a cup, the cobalt's amusement increases as Catriona's irritation continues to rise.

When the other starts to coat the other and the table in quicksilver, Stillang decides to intervene. "I think he was more than clear in his request. Should you continue to make my guest uncomfortable, I'll have to take it as a personal insult." The lord gives a smile, but its cold and promises retaliation should the other do anything but acquiesce. Turning to the mercury he glances at the silver on his table. "Do you mind cleaning that up?"

After dinner the two go to the leader's office and he waves the other to sit. "Now then, we'll deal with this first before the other bit." He pulls out the jewelry box and letter sent by the mercury clan leader. "It would seem," The cobalt states calmly. "that your father thinks to send this as a show of gratitude. Ultimately, however, it is yours and was given without your consent or knowledge. I do not accept such gifts so it is for you to decide what you would like to do with these." A hand is waved at the box and letter. "You can either keep them or do what you will with them."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• confidant_v

Catriona's eyes grew wide at the request to clean up the mercury. Sure, he made the mess but it was out of defense, wasn't it? The other man should clean it and if he got poisoned, well all the better. Fussing, however, was not something Stillang was fond of. He had made that very clear at each and every one of Catriona's fits. Rather than argue with the leader and risk upsetting him Catriona wiped the quicksilver from the table. It looked as if he were simply brushing it off the side, but it all absorbed into his arm the moment he touched it. The man's food, however, was left in the mess. If the plate was ruined, then Catriona would make amends with Altria later.

Once the meal is complete Catriona follows Stillang back to his office. The sight of his treasure box is a shock to him, but the explanation of its appearance was hardly surprising. That stupid man. If he wasn't trying to kick Catriona out of the clan before, then he was surely making that his mission now. At least he didn't destroy the precious box. Catriona ignored the letter which he knew was full of nonsense and idiocy. The box was the only thing that mattered to him. He set it on his lap as he opened it and inspected each one of his gems and jewels. He certainly wouldn't put it past his father to steal from him either. Thankfully, everything was present.

"He's terrible, isn't he?" Catriona mumbled as he sifted through the box. "Thank you for returning this to me. I appreciate it." Even though Stillang told him to do with the box what he wanted, Catriona found himself in a bit of an awkward spot. It felt selfish to keep it after all Stillang has gone through with him, but he wasn't quite ready to give up his most valued possession. "I've given you a token of apology, but I suppose I often say 'sorry' and rarely say 'thank you.' A token of my gratitude feels appropriate." He sifted lightly through the box a bit more before he pulled out an earring. It was made of pure silver and spiraled down to just above the wearer's chin. Much like the box it was emblazoned with mercurial symbology, separated by pieces of red rubies.

"This is my favorite piece," Catriona said, laying the earring on the desk. "I'd like for you to have it. It's ultimately your choice where it winds up, but please know I give it to you full of gratitude for your help, guidance, and patience." With that, Catriona set the box under his chair and took a deep breath as he moved onto what he supposed Stillang really wanted to talk about.

"So, did Livius tell you everything that I said?" He could feel a slight blush grow on his cheeks. Even if he couldn't accurately identify his feelings it was still embarrassing for Stillang to know just how strong they were. He was sure Livius explained all Catriona had spoke about with excruciating detail. He wondered if Stillang found him to be silly or worse, flat out stupid. "I still don't understand everything, but I... I suppose he left me to figure out what exactly it is I want from you. Maybe I'd have an easier time with it if I understood what I was feeling." Catriona's hand found it's way to his heart again and rubbed it, trying to ease the warm, beautiful pain that rose in it every time the young mercury was around Stillang. As he continued to speak Catriona avoided Stillang's gaze. "I think--or rather I know that at the very minimum I just... How to say? I just want you. As vague as that is it's the best I can do."

Stillang watches the other and and a slight twitch in his lips hint at amusement when Catriona mutters about his father. "You're welcome. I've already sent a letter to your father telling him that I do not accept payment taken from an... unknowing and potentially unwilling source. Phrased very politely and formally of course." He states simply.

As the other begins to speak and dig through the box again, the cobalt watches with interest. When the earring is offered to him, he makes contact with the other. "This is a very thoughtful gesture. I am not doing this for the money or tokens of gratitude, however, so don't feel beholden to give me anything." Smirking, he continues. "I'll take it from your father instead."

Clearing his throat, he moves on. "So if you would like to keep the earring, I won't hold it against you. If you still wish for me to have it then I will gratefully accept it." At the mention of Livius the cobalt leader chuckles. "Well, he shared a lot and that's all I'll say on that."

Letting the Catriona finish speaking, Stillan looks at the mercury for a moment in thought. "And just how is it you want me? As a teacher? A lover? Do you want me for a brief time, to test and experiment what you haven't experienced before? Are you wanting me for a short time, just until you go back to your clan? Or do you want me for longer?" The questions are asked softly, but pointedly.

Leaning back he lets out a soft breath. "In the end, it depends on if you want something short-term that's fun and not serious, or if you're looking for serious just how serious you want it to be. That", I think, is what you need to think on." Originally the cobalt had planned on teasing and playing with the mercury a bit with the remaining pieces of the punishment from the horses and outbursts before removing it, but after this discussion it no longer seems appropriate.

"The other reason I wanted to talk to you was regarding your punishments. It's time for it to come off. Congratulations on making it through without earning another punishment. Though you still have most of six months to earn more." Lips turning up in a smile, he stands and motions for the other to do the same. Going around the desk the cobalt lifts a hand and motions with a finger. As if an eager pet returning home, the metal on Catriona turns liquid and swiftly slides down a leg and goes along the floor. It stops in front of the Stillang who bends down and gathers it into his hand where it solidifies.

Catriona was not ready for these questions Stillang asked him. He'd thought on some of these things when he had spoken with Livius, but ultimately he didn't know what he wanted from Stillang. Even if he wanted something serious would this established man want something serious with him? Catriona had yet to ascend the throne so he had little to lose and everything to gain on a match with the cobalt leader. Would Stillang feel that he had something to gain being with the young mercury? Perhaps these cobalts still had a bad impression of Catriona, which would make a relationship with him bad for public appearance. Did Stillang even care about those kinds of things?

These thoughts and more ran through the mercury's head. He was so distracted he almost missed the congratulations from Stillang. These damn punishments would finally be removed. Catriona smiled as he stood. "Yes, there's plenty of time for me to screw up again. Oh..." To say that Catriona was intrigued with how the metal operated was an understatement. He watched with curiosity as it snaked down his leg and to it's master almost as if it had a mind of it's own. His curiosity would have taken over had something else not caught his attention. Was that really it? It wasn't like last time when the cage was removed. There was no physical contact whatsoever, and that was exactly what Catriona was looking forward to.

"So..." Catriona thought for a moment about what he wanted to say. His aching heart was no longer on it's own; a different kind of ache, an even warmer and painful one, formed in his stomach and even lower. He stepped closer to the other man, his eyes fixated on Stillang's handsome face. "Have I done anything that might warrant a reward?" he asked softly, almost innocently. "Maybe I've earned a kiss? Or a touch? Or even just a hug?" Perhaps they were even a bit too hasty on the decision to get rid of the punishment. In hindsight it was quite a playful toy. He may not have been open to it in the beginning, but now he liked the idea of Stillang being able to tease him and play with him whenever he liked.

That aside, he wasn't too happy that the direct connection to Stillang was suddenly severed.

"Or maybe you'd even like to give that back to me." Whatever sense remained in Catriona's head disappeared with that statement. He'd worked hard to get that punishment taken away yet here he was asking for it back. His hand lightly trailed over Stillang's, the same hand that had gathered the strange metal. Knowing that this thing would connect the two together and somehow maybe force Stillang to keep Catriona in mind was reason enough for him to ask for it back. Pleasure was a reason as well, but he found it to be secondary to simply wanting the direct link to Stillang.

"Is there something you can give me?" Catriona was nearly begging and somewhat flirting as he tucked a few loose strands behind his ear and continued to glide his fingers along Stillang's arm. "Anything at all?"

A low laugh comes from the cobalt leader as the smaller male asks for his punishment back and begs for some kind of touch or attention. "Oh? You think you deserve a reward for paying your penance that was due?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. "This is sounding almost like a puppy wanting attention from its master." Leaning down slightly to put his face closer to the mercury's, he asks lowly. "Is that what you want? To be my pet and have me train you as I see fit with punishments and rewards?"

The hand not holding the metal lightly strokes down along Catriona's cheek to rest on the curve of his neck with the thumb lightly stroking along the jaw. "I could do that very easily you know, but then you would have to listen to me and follow the rules. Particularly the ones I wouldn't tolerate being broken."

This unexpected turn has given him some wonderful ideas in how to play with the mercury. "You've already been given time alone with me today, been freed from your punishment, and even get time with me tomorrow. I think that is plenty enough reward for now." Straightening, he then leans back against the edge of his desk. "Good night Catriona." With that clear dismissal the cobalt waits to see if the other will listen, or disobey.

Granted, if the mercury doesn't obey there's no guarantee that he'll get the type of punishment or contact he's looking for. So Stillang stays still and waits. Though inwardly he's looking forward to giving reward and punishment both to the pretty mercury. The other is already getting so attached to it, that soon the cobalt is sure that he will have the other eagerly begging and doing whatever he has to to get more from the clan leader.

Was it normally to find oneself out of breath just by listening to someone else speak? Catriona had to force his lungs to work as Stillang's words traveled through his ears and down his body. Anyone with a hint of pride wouldn't ever accept being called a puppy or a pet, but dare Catriona say he found it endearing? Dare he say that the thought of Stillang playing master to him was appealing? Technically he was already getting trained, so why not just throw the title of royal pet onto him?

Of course, his own words couldn't escape from his air deprived self. When he tried to respond to Stillang's question all that came from him were soft whimpers and stutters, nothing that could be considered coherent. It only became harder to respond when Stillang's touched his cheek. Catriona's eyes lidded as he nuzzled into the hand that so gently caressed his cheek down to his neck. Heavens above, he would do anything to be touched by Stillang like this every single day. Was it possible for one man's touch to send Catriona spiraling into madness? If only he would lean down and kiss him. Catriona was expecting it, which made the cobalt's dismissal all the harder to bear.

The simple phrase "Good night, Catriona" drew a very clear line in the sand. It left no room for argument, though Stillang rarely did. Catriona stared at the other, hoping this was some kind of joke though knowing it wasn't. Stillang's reminder of the "plenty of rewards" the young heir had received was hardly enough for him. He wanted more even if Stillang didn't want to give more. Especially if Stillang didn't want to give him more. Catriona wanted to be obedient, but he was desperate. He was desperate and impatient and eager and swelling with more unfamiliar feelings that he never imagined he'd have to deal with.

But he was nervous too. Desperate and nervous. There was no doubt Stillang would dish out a punishment if Catriona tried to stay, and Catriona's worst fear was that he wouldn't spend any time with him tomorrow. Or even in the next few days. That was more than punishment. That was pure torture. With a nod of his head, Catriona moved to pick up his treasure box, though he made sure to slide his earring closer to Stillang. "Good night, my lord," he said quietly and full of disappointment. His fear won out over desperation. He didn't know what would have happened had he stayed, but he couldn't risk the punishment. "I hope you don't mind if I dream of you tonight." He bowed and slowly dawdled out of the room.

His bed felt particularly unwelcoming as he crawled into it and curled into a ball. Should he be forced to make a decision like that again he doubted he would find it in himself to resist.

Watching the thoughts and feelings flicker across the mercury's face causes the cobalt to feel pleased and satisfied. Ultimately the other male listened to the dismissal and left. "Not at all. In fact, I'm counting on it." His words are low and hold a hint of a smile, as well as some of the pleasure the voice's owner feels at his command being followed. After the door closes behind Catriona, Stillang goes back to his seat and finishes up some work before heading to bed himself.

On his way to his room, he notifies a servant that starting tomorrow the mercury may be moved back to his original room. That done, he goes about his nightly routine and while settling under his covers, allows a smile to form as he thinks about his pretty little pet sleeping alone. Chuckling softly, the cobalt falls asleep while thinking of all the fun things that can be taught to the mercury.

The next day has the leader busy in the morning, meaning he's not at breakfast with the others and is delivered food to where he is meeting with others from various clans. That means that after eating the mercury is called to meet with Livius to have their next discussion.

"Come and sit down. I am very interested to hear any insights you might have had since yesterday." The cobalt has them meeting in the same room and, once again, tea and snacks are on the table. There isn't any alcohol, yet, which may signify that the cobalt either has higher hopes for this meeting, or is feeling the effects from indulging from last time.

Once Catriona has settled himself, Livius sets a filled cup in front of him before folding his hands in his lap. "Now then, let's begin." The cobalt also knows that around the time they finish talking it will be around lunch time, and then following that the mercury's outing with Stillang. So in the interest of keeping things moving along, he prods the other to start versus waiting him out to speak.

Waking alone never once bothered Catriona. In fact it was nothing he ever thought twice about until now. It would have been nice to open his eyes to the sight of Stillang's gorgeous face. To feel the warmth of his hands on the young heir's body. To feel his lips on his neck. Catriona sighed as he rolled around in bed, trying to calm these feelings that welled inside of him. If only there was a way to tear out these emotions and cover them in quicksilver, effectively killing them off for good. Then again, the thought of that made him want to cry. He didn't hate these emotions that suddenly took over his mind and body. He simply didn't understand them. He found the weight of them difficult to bear, but if it was for Stillang then he was happy to carry that burden.

Lack of understanding was exactly why these meetings with Livius were so important. Catriona pushed aside his disappointment at not seeing Stillang at breakfast and focused entirely on what he would say to Livius. Once he sat down with him, however, he found himself speechless. So much had happened. There was so much to say and yet Catriona didn't know how to explain all that had occurred.

"I... I don't have words for it," he said quietly, his eyes glazed over with the memory of Stillang's touch and his words. He lightly tugged at the sleeve of his shirt as he did his best to gather his scattered thoughts and explain to Livius what all had happened. It was hard to think of anything except that man who had become his most recent obsession. "He said he'd reward me or punish me according to my actions. He compared me to a puppy, and I liked it." A soft smile crossed the mercury's lips. Goodness, when did his heart start pounding so hard? "It was so hard to leave last night, Livus. I didn't want to, but I didn't want to risk a punishment. I wanted to obey him. I still want to obey him."

Catriona knew he was rambling, but he couldn't help it. How could he focus with all that he was feeling? How could he think about what he had with Stillang and talk about it with reason and logic? "I want to make sure I can please him," Catriona said without much awareness. "I don't know what I'm doing; I'm so inexperienced. I don't really know how to say how I'm feeling except that I desire him. I crave him."

Catriona blinked a few times to try and pull his thoughts together. A deep sigh left him as his fingers ran through his ponytail. "Is it strange to want someone else to have you so fully? To want to hand yourself over to someone and allow them to do whatever they want with you?"

Livius listens without interrupting or change in expression. "Nothing wrong with not knowing how to describe your feelings. Sometimes there is no way to give them words." He says finally. "Let me ask then, does it feel strange to you to want to be possessed by him? Even then, is strange necessarily bad or good?" The cobalt shrugs and nods to the cooling tea, indicating for the other to drink.

"Another question, is being the pet or possession of Lord Stillang something that will make you happy? Do you want nothing else, or don't care if anything else comes from the relationship?" He holds up a hand. "I'm not saying you have to answer that now, but it is something to think about. For if you agree to be his puppy, his... pet, that means he has complete ownership, mastery, of you and not necessarily given any claim beyond what he deems worth giving you." The words aren't meant unkindly, but to give the other something to carefully think about.

After all, what pet can be said to own their master? True, a pet is given attention and care, but it is not the same as what a partner would be given.

"Perhaps," He says after a moment. "it doesn't need to be decided upon right now. You might be fortunate and given time to taste what Lord Stillang can offer before deciding what you're wiling to accept or give." With a soft sigh, he lifts his own cup and drinks the cooled tea.

After lunch Stillang meets Catriona to walk to the lake. "How has your time with Livius been going? Have you learned anything?"

Catriona took everything Livius told him to heart. There was so much Catriona didn't know about these things and he considered the other man's advice invaluable. He'd consider what he really wanted from Stillang as he progressed through this strange journey he set out on. There was much to think about and meditate on, but right now all Catriona could think about was getting to see Stillang again. His schoolboy crush wouldn't allow him to consider anything else right now. When it was time to meet the cobalt leader to go to the lake Catriona could hardly contain his excitement.

"My lord." Catriona bowed once he saw Stillang. His eyes glanced over the other man several times as they made their way to the lake. Catriona couldn't even focus on the fact that he was walking to his worst nightmare, not when this man was so close to him. "My time with Livius has been very enlightening. He's given much to think about and I look forward to how else he can advise me. Though it is somewhat embarrassing knowing that he will report back everything I say to you. I feel it gives you an unfair advantage over me." The young mercury smirked at Stillang at his small joke. In reality it didn't matter to him if Stillang knew what he said. All the better even. Perhaps it would give Stillang a good idea of what Catriona was going through considering he could hardly express it himself.

"Did you learn to swim when you were a child?" Catriona asked once the lake came into view. He tensed up some, but felt safe with Stillang here beside him. Though even with the cobalt here Catriona had no intention of going in the water again. "I'll bet all young cobalts learn to swim, right?" Even if he didn't want to get into the water he could at least show that Stillang's work with him the last time they were here wasn't a waste. "Will you sit with me before you jump in?" Catriona smiled as he lightly tugged on Stillang's arm, walking with him until they were at the edge of the water. He couldn't control his light trembling, but it wasn't as bad as it had been last time.

"The water doesn't feel as terrible as I always imagined." He sat down at the edge and slid his feet in, his hand tightening just a bit around the other's wrist. Paralysis always took hold of him when he was near water, but Stillang had the ability to keep Catriona relaxed. Even without the assistance of that beautiful song his hair liked to sing. Though with that on his mind....

"Will you make your hair do that thing?" Catriona asked as he pressed himself against the other man, his hand wandering over those beautiful strands. They felt as ethereal as they looked and sounded. "I like the song it sings." When did it become so difficult to keep his hands off of Stillang? The hand that had initially gripped Stillang's wrist now found it's place pressed flush against the other man's chest. Aside from listening to the other's hair Catriona also wanted to see Stillang swim--or rather he wanted to see a very wet Stillang. It seemed there was much that the young heir wanted to ask for, but he decided to not bombard the other with his requests.

One at a time.

Laughing softly, the lord nods while putting a hand on the mercury's lower back as they get close to the lake's shore. "Well, it doesn't sound to me like you're complaining too much about me knowing what goes on." He comments lightly, partially teasing but also making a statement.

"Hmm, I suppose so. I don't remember the when I first was taught or anything like that, but most cobalts enjoy coming down to the lake on warm days or just for small breaks. It's very popular with families and couples as well. Though not all cobalts learn to swing, though if Tam has his way a majority will." With a bemused smile he sits down with the mercury, though by no means is letting the other off so easily with only putting his feet in the water.

At the comment about water the cobalt tilts his head to one side and back slightly. "Water is much like fire. You should respect it, most assuredly, but not so much fear. Fear can make one do stupid things, or not even attempt to try something new." Glancing at Catriona, one corner of his mouth quirks up. "For example, your fear of water would have kept you from even putting your feet in it a few days ago. Now, while still feeling some of that fear, it doesn't prevent you from enjoying teh water so long as you remember to respect it."

When his wrist is squeezed tighter, he raises an eyebrow and looks down at the hand grabbing him. "Easy there. You keep squeezing like that and I might have to punish you by not letting you touch me for a day or a couple." He comments and, while allowing it, also cautions on the other's behavior. "Also, it is only polite to wait for a response and permission before touching. Or were you not taught that growing up?"

It amuses Stillang to see the other so enraptured with his hair. While it is a bit unique among the cobalts, it doesn't seem like something so amazing to the owner at this point. Although, he thinks to himself. there are a few cobalts who also reacted similarly as well as a few others from various clans. Perhaps there's something to this after all. Pushing the thought back to consider later.

"Now, if you can behave yourself I might consider letting you play with my hair." His tone holds amusement in it, but also a bit of a warning edge should the other continue to misbehave by being impolite. Though to be fair, even if Catriona behaves there is no guarantee that the cobalt will let the other touch his hair, only that he will consider it.

Waiting for the other to remember his manners and pull back slightly, he then stands up and stretches. Looking over his shoulder, he smirks at the other. "A way to better increase your chance is to actually get in the water you know. I'm sure you'd look quite breathtaking glimmering with a sheen of water set sparkling by the sun on your skin." Without waiting for a response Stillang slides into the water and vanishes under the surface. Soon his figure can be seen cutting the surface.

He does several laps before floating on his back near the shallower water. "Well? Are you in the water yet?"

It was comforting to hear Stillang speak about the water. He was so confident, so unafraid. Naturally he wouldn't have the fear that Catriona did, but his assurance did help to calm the ever present anxiety that existed in the mercury when he was around water. Trying to hold onto that confidence is what made Catriona hesitant to let Stillang go when he squeezes his wrist. There was never a time Catriona was scolded for touching someone. His reality allowed him to touch whoever he wanted and do whatever he wanted. Once again everything he knew was challenged in the face of the cobalt culture.

Without answering that he truly wasn't taught that it was impolite to simply place his hands on others, Catriona reluctantly eased up on his grip. More than that he pulled back entirely for the most part. Thankfully he was granted a lovely view of Stillang stretching. The only thing that was more distracted than Stillang was the invitation to slide farther into the lake. Moving even one more inch deeper was impossible without holding onto Stillang. Catriona could feel his heart racing for a completely different reason than last night. Were it not for the compliment and potential for the beautiful cobalt leader to see just how stunning Catriona could look wet the mercury wouldn't have even considered it.

Admittedly, Catriona had never seen himself glistening in the sun with a light coat of water over him. He imagined he'd look rather attractive and he didn't want to miss out on an opportunity for Stillang to see him like that too. But... Water....

How could he pay attention to the beautiful man in front of him when he had to make sure he wasn't going to drown? He bit his lip as he slowly crawled forward, scooting along the edge lake just enough so the water hit his thighs. He glanced over when Stillang called to him, smiling a bit as the other floated so careless on his back. "I think I am, but perhaps you expect me to go in a bit more?" He dared to scoot forward just a bit more, but the fear of the floor collapsing from under him and leaving him in deep water kept him from going in any farther than his waist.

"I don't think I can go in anymore." His voice cracked as he shook his head, his hands pressing hard into the ground if only to make sure it was still there. This was much harder without Stillang holding onto him. When he invited him to the lake he had a picture in his head of Stillang once again wrapping his arms around him and keep him close. While he understood why the other man wanted him to get used to water he couldn't get past the fear that filled him. He already felt heavy and his mind didn't allow for reason when it was screaming at him to run away.

"W-where does it get deep?" he asked, swallowing hard as he looked out into the lake. Catriona cast a frightened look towards Stillang, though he wanted to show that he could at least think about going in farther. "I feel like this is where it ends, but..." Even with his fear he wanted to impress Stillang. The man certainly had a powerful influence over Catriona. "I could maybe go in deeper if you carried me."

The cobalt laughs without looking at the mercury. "You know, you can get wet without going into deep water." He says with an amused tone, turning his head just enough to look at the other. Shifting further, he rolls to stand up. "There are these things called hands that can be used for a lot of different tasks." The comments are said with a smile, though not demeaning, as he demonstrates by cupping his hands to gather water then lifting the gathered liquid above his head to release it. After the water falls down, sliding its way down the already wet body.

Raising an eyebrow he looks at Catriona. "Well? That should easy enough without you going in further yes?" Clearly waiting for the other to follow his example, the cobalt leader stands there almost tauntingly as he himself gives off a sheen from his swim and the light hitting his damp flesh.

Naturally Stillang is aware of just how distracting the other male finds him, it would take someone with much less self-awareness than the cobalt clan leader to be that self-unaware. He still expects the other to do as told though, and so he continues to stand and wait while watching to see what the semi-submerged male will do.

After Catriona gets himself wet, he is given a smile and the cobalt moves towards the other. "That's good, but lets make sure you get well and truly wet hmm?" Walking between the other's legs, he slowly kneels down and scoops up more water and pouring it over the other's head. Soon the mercurial male is shining from the water and has a pleased cobalt looking down at him. "That's better. And you look just how I thought you would."

Reaching out he tilts the other male's face up by the chin and leans down to give him a kiss. Pulling back for a moment, just enough to speak, he gives permission. "You may touch me pet." With that he returns to dominating and tasting that eager mouth beneath his while easing him back.

Soon Catriona is laying back with one of Stillang's hands under his head to hold him up, the other having slid down the slim throat, chest, and come to a rest on one hip. The cobalt partially lays on the body beneath him, keep the other pinned beneath him as he rewards and takes from his pretty little pet.

Stillang had to have known how attractive he was. There was no possible way he didn't. His confidence and suave and overall atmosphere told a tale of someone who was very aware of himself and how others perceived him. This was no problem for Catriona. He doubted he would be as attracted to Stillang if he weren't so sure of himself. Who wants someone who can't love their own body, mind, strength, and everything in between? The admiration Catriona held for this man and his caliber was unmatched, which made it quite distracting when he was told to pour water over himself.

It was a small task to douse himself in water. It wasn't his most favorite thing in the world, but it felt better than the weight of the water over his submerged legs. Refreshing might have even been a word he'd use to describe it. Even so, he only did it the one time and he didn't pay attention to whether his skin glistened the way Stillang said it would. He could only take the other's word for it when he bent in front of him and showered him again. It would have been nice for Catriona to see how he looked with the sun's rays bouncing off of his silver skin, but why would he bother looking at himself when Stillang was so close to him?

Catriona didn't need to be told twice that he could touch Stillang. After mewling softly at the nickname, Catriona finds himself fully engulfed by the man on top of him. The kiss was electrifying and powerful, giving some sense of physicality to the power Stillang emanated every single day. The young mercury hardly realized just how much more he'd submerged in the water. All his dazed mind allowed him to focus on was the man on top of him. Any fear, worry, and anxiety left him as Stillang's hands traveled over his lithe body. Catriona took the opportunity to let his hands explore as well. They mapped out Stillang's strong jawline, his collarbone, his firm chest muscles, and eventually settled on the other's back, his fingers lightly playing and tugging on those long, beautiful strands of hair.

Listening only to the unfamiliar sound of their lips and tongues tasting each other, Catriona's sank deeper and deeper into this fantasy with Stillang. Catriona had never once felt the weight of another man on top of him, not like this. He felt safe and secure, and of course aroused, not that he realized just how much his body was reacting to the kiss and touches. This was exactly what he'd wanted. This was the reward he'd so desperately been looking for. In this moment, Catriona's entire existence was Stillang. All the cobalt had to do was ask and Catriona would dive to depths of the ocean for him.

A quick gasp came from the inexperienced Catriona in an attempt to gather air, but he refused to break away. If this moment could last for the rest of eternity, then Catriona would be the happiest person alive. While his happiness soared to levels he never imagined it could, one of his hands began wandering along that perfect body once more. It found those abs that Catriona loved so much and settled there for a bit before going lower. Desire took hold of him as his hand rubbed between Stillang's legs, gripping and toying with the large and exciting thing he found there. Catriona hadn't realized it, but he his legs were already wide open, inviting Stillang to take him to heights he never knew existed. He whimpered and moaned into the kiss as he rubbed the man on top of him harder. Stillang was going to be his first; this he was well aware of. Perhaps if he were lucky he'd be his only as well.

Pulling back, the cobalt licks his lips with a pleased smirk as he looks down at the form beneath him. Seeing the silver body reflecting the shimmer of the water, sand, and completely overwhelmed with what he's feeling, the mercury is the perfect portrayal of someone lost in lust. He allows the other to grope for a bit longer then grabs the hands and swiftly binds them above the other's hand with one one of his own.

"Now, now. I don't think you've quite earned that yet." Stillang rumbles while trailing a finger down Catriona's cheek. "This," He states while letting his hips lower, so that the hardened flesh the mercury has been grabbing presses against the other's own arousal. "isn't something you get rewarded with by just grabbing and fumbling with pet." Talking in a low, light tone as though casually talking about the weather or some other mundane topic, he torments his pet a bit more by lightly grinding into the prone form beneath him before pulling back.

Standing up, he slowly and pointedly looks over the disheveled mess he's made of the younger male. It won't be much longer now until Stillang has the other begging for more, for everything and anything the cobalt will give him. With that lovely thought, said cobalt walks back up to the shore. "Come on pet. I have to get back." He calls over his shoulder.

While there really isn't any rush for him to get back, the desire to play and torment his new pet a little is there and there is no reason to not do so at the moment. After all, a little taste and tease is just the thing to get the mercury worked up and thinking of all the enjoyable things the cobalt could do to him. Nothing like some imagination and anticipation to whet one's appetite.

Laughing to himself Stillang continues on back to the main building, fully assured that Catriona will be following him shortly. Once they reach the building, he pauses and tilts the other's face up with a finger under the chin. "That was an enjoyable break. I shall see you at dinner." His thumb runs along the bottom lip before he turns and vanishes into the building to change and deal with more mundane tasks.

Dinner time reveals the clan leader dressed as per usual, but with a slightly different hair style that allows a new accessory to be seen. It is a lone silver earring that seems as if it almost cradles the face it frames, as if seeking to show off the fine features it has the pleasure of being beside.

"No... No, please wait." Catriona felt his heart shatter like brittle mercury as the other man left him alone in the water. It hurt. It hurt to have Stillang kiss him and touch him so intimately and then have it snatched away at the last second. And his dominance... Catriona's hands remained over his head as he tried to recall the dominance that had washed over him when Stillang so swiftly grabbed his hands to keep them from touching him. Dominance was a thing Catriona had grown up learning about, but this was different. Stillang's dominance over him didn't make him feel unsafe or frightened. On the contrary, even when Stillang grabbed his hands to hold them in place Catriona felt safe. Secure. And so desperate for more.

He'd been given a taste when Stillang grinded against the young mercury's arousal. Catriona had never heard himself moan like that before. His body had never felt so warm or eager. He craved Stillang more than he craved air, and it had truly felt like he couldn't breathe when Stillang so callously stood up. He whined and rubbed his legs together in an attempt to alleviate some of this pressure, but it was no use. "Please. Come back," he whispered, sighing softly as the water washed over his body. Stillang, however, had made his decision. He called Catriona over and it took everything in the younger man to not scream. With more effort than it should have taken, Catriona eventually sat up. He ran his fingers over his lips, trying to keep the memory of Stillang on them for as long as he could.

His finger, though, was nothing compared to Stillang's. He lightly licked Stillang's finger as he teased his lips, but the feeling was gone before it could settle in. Catriona was left alone with only the guards guiding him back to his room to keep him company. Somehow, in his dazed state, Catriona noticed the route had changed. By orders from Stillang he had been upgraded, or so the guard said. Even when he wasn't physically present Catriona felt the other man's significance and power. He wanted another taste of that power. He wanted that power to dominate him once again.

The need to impress rose in Catriona and once he managed to get himself together he found Altria to make a request at dinner. It was a simple one. All he needed was the table to be covered with a glittering table cover. Nothing more, nothing less. While she didn't understand why the mercury needed this to happen so badly, she sent one of the servers to find a cover. The children managed once again to dress Catriona well--he needed his skin to show so he was once more in a sleeveless tunic. Stillang had found him attractive at the lake and the mercury would do anything to make sure Stillang only saw him as beautiful and tempting.

While Catriona wanted very much to sit beside Stillang at dinner he had no problem sitting across from him. It made the view for Stillang better, and Catriona wouldn't complain either especially when he saw a particular piece of jewelry hanging from Stillang's ear.

"You look stunning." Catriona couldn't stop the words from escaping his lips. "The earring... It suits you well. It looks wonderful on you, and I'm just... I'm so happy you're wearing it." Truly, Catriona was beaming. He didn't remember the last time he had smiled so widely. His heart swelled for the other man and for a moment he thought he was going to tear up. "I think I adore you," he said with a soft laugh. Part of him was afraid that the people around them would hear the drumming of his heart as it beat mercilessly against his chest. Then again how could they understand how touching it was to see Stillang wearing Catriona's gift to him? They couldn't. They simply couldn't. "I don't have words. I want to say so much, but I can't." All he could hope was that his feelings reached the other man.

As if to exemplify Catriona's joy, the glittering gold tablecloth was doing it's job appropriately. Catriona's skin reflected the shining, shimmering surface, causing him to look glittering and gold himself. He noticed a few people taken with his seemingly new appearance, but he didn't care. All he cared about what was Stillang thought of it. As an added bonus the woman beside Catriona was wearing a shimmering red dress, making the left side of his arm and face the same color. The combination proved to be an interesting and hopefully attractive color scheme.

As he moved, the colors did as well. They shifted and turned according to how Catriona changed his position. "Lord Stillang?" Catriona waited until he had the other man's attention. "Might I ask to meet with you in your office tonight? If you're not busy?" How far could he get with Stillang if they were to meet up again? How much would Stillang tease him and toy with him, pushing Catriona to the brink of pleasure and torment?

Well, he hoped to find out.

Hearing the mercury stumble to find words when seeing him wear the earring, he merely raises an eyebrow and gives a slight grin. Oh, he very well knows what it means to the other and that Catriona adores him. He can see it in the very way his pet looks at him, craves the cobalt's touch and attention, and is oh so very eager to please him. It is also obvious in how much effort the pretty male takes in trying to find clothing and settings to look good in, or it is to the cobalt at least.

As dinner progresses Stillang plays the part of a good host and chat amiably with those present. When the previous owner of his earring asks for his attention, he slowly faces the mercury and listens to the request. A faint smile plays around the lord's mouth as he lightly runs a finger down the length of his earring. "Oh? Was this afternoon not sufficient for your needs?" He asks softly, almost teasingly as he full well knows that it did nothing more than get Catriona aroused and wanting more.

"I might have some time available, depending on what it is you need to discuss." That is about all the two manage to exchange during the remaining meal as others pull their leader's attention to them, or guests from other clans speak up. More importantly, however, is the fact that Livius appears next to the mercury.

"There you are. Time for our session. Come, come." His hand appears to lightly be gripping under the mercury's arm, but it is deceptive of how firmly that grip has taken hold. At this point the mercury has no choice but to go to avoid causing a scene, or he could fight to retrieve his arm though that would lead to a fairly interesting tug of war.

Once he has managed to corral the wayward mercury out of the dining area, he huffs and sets a firm march to his own quarters in the building. Once in and the doors closed, he faces Catriona with a raised eyebrow and hands on his hips. "You can try to keep your tongue and cock in your pants when at least in public can't you?" He drawls with a slight sniff. "Honestly, it's like all this time and effort I'm putting into teaching you is for nothing!" Throwing his hands up dramatically, Livius storms deeper into his room.

"Well?! Come on! I haven't got all night and if you're going to attempt to persuade Lord Stillang into seeing you tonight then you'll need something decent to wear." He yells without looking back. "Honestly..." He huffs to himself. Soon the mercury is put into some lace that can hardly be called underwear, that's over a garter connected to glittery dark blue lace-topped stockings, which is hidden under high necked embroidered floor length tunic that has high slights that just barely stop before the lace on the stockings.

When Catriona is unceremoniously shoved out of the cobalt's room, with the words "You can thank me and pay me back later." echoing in the hall, he is also wearing slightly heeled shoes that wrap up his thighs with straps, hair down minus some braiding to pull the silver hair back to keep his face within view, and a touch of makeup to cause the white eyes to seem bigger as well as his lips.

At this point dinner has long since been done and Stillang guaranteed to be in his office.

Who knew that Livius was this strong? His petit body betrayed the strength within it. Even if Catriona tried to wriggle out of the man's grip he knew he wouldn't be able to. For a split second he was inspired to try and become stronger himself. He was more petit than Livius, but apparently one could be thin and still carry a decent amount of force. He'd make sure to add that to the ever growing list of things he needed to work on during his time in the cobalt kingdom. In the meantime he watched in confusion as Livius huffed around his room, tossing things out of his closet, decorating Catriona with makeup and new, far more suiting clothes. Before the young man could even say thanks he was kicked out, told to hold off on the thanks and the payment until later. That was fine. Right now there was another man needing his attention.

Perhaps the guards thought he was still with Livius because they were nowhere to be seen as the mercury made his way to Stillang's office. All the better for him. There were no distractions, no one to think about except the man he so desperately wanted to see. His knock was soft, though loud enough that he was sure Stillang heard it. He smiled as he was invited in, opening the door so his leg was the first thing seen followed by the rest of his body. "Lord Stillang." Catriona bowed as he greeted the man in front of him, already feeling the same heart-pounding, breath-stopping painful pleasure that he always felt when he lay eyes on Stillang.

Catriona sat down in one of the plush seats, crossing his leg over the other. His mind ran wild with various thoughts. Did Stillang think he was beautiful or did he view him as a silly child who was trying too hard? Would Stillang give him what he wanted or force him to wait again? How much did Stillang actually want Catriona? How badly did he want another taste of the young mercury? Thoughts flooded his mind, screaming at him in one way or another, but he worked to calm them as he spoke.

"it's always a pleasure to see you," Catriona started, unsure of how he would proceed. How exactly did one propose sex anyway? This would have been a great question for Livius. Too little, too late. Honesty had never let Catriona down here in the cobalt kingdom. People were mostly understanding of his ignorance; Stillang was no exception. "I'm not quite sure how to even begin. My words have been failing me these past few days. I can hardly express what I'm feeling or what I'm thinking. If I'm being perfectly honest, then the long and short of it is that I want to finish what we started earlier today."

It was hard to not reach out and touch him. It was hard for Catriona to not throw himself at Stillang, sit in his lap, and kiss those perfect lips of his. His hands gripped the arms of the chair in an attempt to keep them from touching the other without permission. "You drove me mad today," Catriona said with a smile and soft laugh. "You drove me absolutely insane and what's frightening is that I loved every moment of it. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I wasn't even afraid of how deep I'd gone in the water. No, I wasn't even aware I was in water at that point. You were my whole reality. But now that I'm truly back in reality, I want to experience all of that again. Only more. I understand my greed, but I want so much more than what I experienced today. It must be a sign of madness to want to dive back into insanity once freed from it." He laughed again, though none of this was a joke.

"I was hoping you would invite to your private quarters, Lord Stillang. I'd like for you to take me there and ruin me all over again."

Stillang watches and listens to the pretty little mercury. When the other finishes, a low chuckle is heard. "Sometimes it's easy to forget how naive and inexperienced you really are. Especially when dressed up so prettily." Shifting in his seat he looks more directly at the male across from him. "No, I have by no means 'ruined' you. Not yet. When I do, you will well and truly know it. So far I have merely given you a taste of what I can provide you. Since that is the ruin you're asking for, then it is that which you shall receive."

Leaning back, he rests a cheek in a palm. "In here will do." He motions for the other to stand and come to him. When Catriona gets near the chair, he stands and lightly trails his fingers up along one slit in the top all the way up to the slim neck encased in clothe. "Let's see what you have on under this shall we?" His fingers toy with the edge of the neckline before moving to undo the top to take it off.

Tossing the item to the side he looks over the now almost naked male. "Well, this is certainly a pleasant surprise. You look very fetching in lace." He rumbles while letting his hands slide down from the other's sides down to the slim hips and rest on the garter belt holding up the stockings. His thumbs begin to run along the lacy underwear, right along the hip bone to tease the sensitive skin.

Without warning his grip shifts and, lifting the smaller up by his thighs, sets him on the desk. "Now then, you remember the pose from last time? This time I really want you to stretch out on the desk. Lay down, but that pert bottom of yours should be on the edge of the desk and your legs spread as far as you can. Hands gripping the edge above your head." He waits for his directions to be followed and lets out a low pleased hum at the sight. Slowly his gaze travels along the exposed flesh, taking a lot of time over the tiny bit that the lace hardly conceals.

In fact, it seems to be there more or less to hold what's behind it in place. "Yes, I think this is a good look for you. Almost as much as my metal on you. I bet you would enjoy having both on, wouldn't you? Feeling the vibrations and constraints while you become more and more aroused, pressing against the lace and only getting increasingly sensitive without being able to reach release. Not until I allow it." He talks aloud, almost as if absently, but is really doing it to paint images in the other's mind.

As he talks, his gaze stays on the spread out treat before him, looking at the signs of arousal, and watching them pointedly so that Catriona can feel the knowing gaze as his cock hardens beneath the lace and his nipples tighten. Lightly, the cobalt trails his fingers along random bits of skin: the encased thighs, the slim waist, down the taunt stomach, and occasionally brushes against one of those little buds. He avoids touching the area most begging for his attention for now.

"Hmm, perhaps if you're really good and ask nicely I'll start giving you bits of my metal to wear with you all the time. What would you think of some piercings pet?" Stillang asks while pinching and lightly tugging on a nipple.

Ruin seemed the perfect word to describe what Catriona had gone through, at least until the cobalt leader told him otherwise. He couldn't fathom what it would truly feel like to be ruined if this wasn't it. Unfortunately, his poor choice of his words left him wondering if the two would complete what they started earlier. For now he simply obeyed Stillang's commands, eager for any sort of contact from the other man. The compliments were enough to send Catriona over the moon, but his touch... Recently, that touch felt like the one thing keeping the young mercury alive.

He shivered as Stillang's fingers glided along his hip and let out a soft whimper when he was lifted and placed on the desk. He didn't hesitate to strike the pose Stillang commanded. His flexible body found it easy to spread his legs open enough for Stillang to have a pleasant view of everything Catriona had to offer. It was more difficult to keep his hands in place considering how badly they wanted to touch the handsome cobalt. His voice failed him as he tried to respond to Stillang's teasing. All he could manage were several nods and a few whimpers as he imagined the other's metal on him once again, teasing and toying with him. Never did he imagine he'd crave such a thing, but here he was asking for it and so much more. He wouldn't mind being covered in everything that was Stillang... The thought of that made him almost release right then and there.

Though he couldn't think much about that when Stillang was right in front of him, teasing him as he spoke. His body twitched under Stillang's touch, lightly wriggling as the other expertly avoided the one place Catriona so needed attention. He jumped when his nipple was pinched, his back arching some as if asking for more. "P-piercings?" he managed to mumble out between heavy breaths. Right now the only piercings he had were in his ears, but what did he care? Whatever Stillang wanted from him he would get. "Anything..." he whispered, casting his eyes towards the tempting man. "Anything you want."

Catriona took a deep shuddering breath as his hands gripped even tighter to the desk under him. It wasn't enough. It wasn't nearly enough. The teasing on his body was wonderful, but it wasn't enough for the hungry mercury. "Please Stillang," he begged softly, his voice trembling as he writhed under the other's gaze. "Please touch me more. Please I need you, Stillang. I'm not kidding I really do. I need you so badly." His thighs rubbed together, though he quickly spread them again once he realized what he was doing. This was all still so new to him, and his body was reacting before he could even think.

"Perhaps you'll let me touch you as well." Catriona made it clear that he was eyeing Stillang's body up and down and licking his lips. "Or at least lay eyes on you." His fingers lightly tugged at Stilang's clothes. He'd been teased with the cobalt's body pretty much since he'd arrived, but he had yet to see exactly what the other was hiding underneath it all. Not that he needed to see it to know how badly he wanted it. He wanted everything Stillang could give him, whether it was torturous teasing or immeasurable pleasure or both mixed in one. His heart beat solely for Stillang at this point, which is why he found it easier and easier to ask the cobalt for what he desired. "Please Stillang... Please allow me more. I can't stop thinking about your touch and I just... I need all of you. I need everything you can give me."

As the spread mercury begins to quietly beg for more, the cobalt allows a pleased smile to form. However, when Catriona moves his hands to tug at his clothes the cobalt raises an eyebrow. "Did I say you could move? Perhaps we need to make sure you remember better." Putting the other's hands back where they belong, some metal appears to bind the wrists together and then adhere to the desk surface to keep them from moving.

"Now then, I think as punishment I'll be staying clothed and, possibly, denying you your release." Stillang muses idly while running his fingers teasingly along the silken clad thighs. Moving to stand between them, his hands slide down to cup the perky bottom and pull the other so that he is almost hanging off the edge. "You may put your legs around me for balance." Permission given for the only kind of contact allowed, he then begins to further torment his pretty mercury by running a finger along the erect flesh barely contained by lace.

He begins to lightly stroke and pet the flesh before pressing and rubbing a finger on the spot where moisture is beginning to gather. "Is this where you're wanting me to touch you? It does seem to be most desperate for attention." The cobalt rumbles as he rubs and press the increasingly wet and sticky lace into the leaking slit. "This isn't enough though is it? Let's see what we can do about that."

Taking his hand away, Stillang grabs the ends of the lace underwear and steps back to pull them off leaving Catriona in just the stockings and garter belt. "There now, that must be better hmm?" Taking his place between the other's legs to help keep them open and provide support for the bound male. "Now then, that was a yes to piercings I believe. Perhaps I'll give you the piercings as rewards hmm? Permanent pieces to remind you of times I've been particularly happy with you. Or as signs of ownership perhaps."

As he speaks, his hand loosely takes hold of Catriona's hardened flesh to stroke it. "Yes, I think I'll do that. Once you finish with Livius and the day I well and truly 'ruin' you is the day you'll earn the piercings. Or at least," He smirks. "the first piercings. I reserve the right to add more should I wish, and for whatever reason I wish. That doesn't bother you though, does it? In fact, I bet you enjoy the thought of my staking ownership." The smirk grows into a satisfied grin as he tightens his hold on the flesh in his hand.

Stroking faster, his other hand slides up to toy with a nipple. This causes his own arousal to press against the mercury as the cobalt leans in closer. "You may come whenever you like, but be sure to enjoy it. You won't get to again for awhile." The last bit is said softly, against the other's lips as he gives them a quick nip before straightening up to watch the sight beneath him. He takes in the for before him from the flushed panting face, heaving chest, to the leaking cock in his hand. However, the spot that catches his the longest is where his own groin meets the pert bottom of the mercury.

His gaze slowly makes it way back up and takes in the other losing himself to the pleasure. Once Catriona throbs in his hand begins to throb and release, he strokes him through it and continues until the touch is almost painful. Then, faster than Catriona can process, more metal slips out and wraps snugly around the base of the spent flesh. "This is the same metal from last time. I've kept it just for use on you." As is the metal that is holding the other's waists in place which, without any visible signal, returns to the cobalt.

If binding Catriona's hands to the desk was punishment, then the pretty mercury missed how it was supposed to bother him. He found himself more aroused as he pulled against the binds, unable to break free of them. Not touching Stillang was the worst part of this, but Catriona found that this give and take was a perfect balance. Being tied to the desk made him realize that he had a fetish for it and though he'd love to put his hands on Stillang this arrangement worked just fine for him.

What didn't work for him was the actual punishment Stillang placed on him. It seemed Catriona mistook something to be a punishment when it was simply a tool. No, Stillang never made such poor decisions when it came to rewards and punishments. Not only did Catriona lose any chance of seeing Stillang unclothed, but he also risked his precious release that he'd been desperate for all day. That quickly left his mind, however, when Stillang gave him permission to wrap his legs around him. There was no hesitation as Catriona's nimble legs captured the cobalt in a needy embrace. His ankles locked together around Stillang's waist, effectively trapping him in, though they both knew it would be no problem for someone like him to break out.

As he was touched and toyed with, trying desperately to listen to Stillang though finding it difficult over his own moans and slowly melting mind, Catriona realized he truly didn't know just how Stillang could ruin him. What he had experienced before was truly just a taste, a small sample of something far more appetizing and delicious. He hadn't been able to form sentences before and there was no difference this time. All he could do was nod, whine, and moan as Stillang spoke to him about piercings and ownership. Or at least he didn't realize he was saying anything. "Take me, Stillang. Please, I want it to be you. I want you to be the one to have me, Stillang. Please, please take me," he whispered breathlessly before losing his words entirely.

He'd never been touched like this before. His body had never experienced such a wonderful feeling, warmth and shock and tightness... Feelings that he could never describe came over him and he attributed it all to Stillang. The man knew what he was doing--something Catriona most certainly did not have the right to claim. His grip would loosen and tighten at just the right moments; he stroked and teased and played and sent Catriona screaming for more. For a moment, the mercury thought more had come when he felt the other's arousal against his pretty bottom. Unable to control himself, Catriona did his best to grind against Stillang's arousal. The damn clothes were in the way of his prize and he was never awarded it before he came over his stomach and chest. Even when he finally released their little session didn't end. Stillang continued to torture him, which was just fine with Catriona. He welcomed the extra touch, the sensitivity in his body causing him to cry out loudly and twitch and writhe as it begged for mercy.

Eventually all Catriona is left with is the occasional light jerk as his body tried to recognize what just happened to it, flush cheeks, panting breaths, and metal that found it's new home wrapped around his cock. He blinked up at Stillang as he explained what this was and a small, tender smile formed on Catriona's lips. The mercury didn't realize his hands had been freed and it took him several moments to calm himself enough to speak and gain control of himself. He eventually lowered his hands to his sides, though one rested on his stomach, accidentally spreading his liquid around himself--not that he could find it in himself to care much. There was something else on his mind as he was coming down from his high.

"What about you?" he asked quietly, in between his still heavy breathing. "You don't want to use me for your pleasure?" Catriona's white eyes were wide with confusion and perhaps even concern. He tilted his head slightly at Stillang from his place on the desk, his legs still spread wide as an invitation. "You shouldn't be left alone to take care of yourself. Please, let me touch you, Stillang. Or do what you will with me, whatever you need. Please. Please, Stillang. I want you to be happy too so... Please, let me help you."

Straightening up fully, Stillang merely smiles down at the disheveled mercury. "Oh, you needn't worry about me. Unlike you, I'm not restricted in anyway. However," He tilts his head slightly. "if I were to take care of myself now then that would mean undressing, even if only partially, and that would go against your punishment." Stepping back to put some distance, he continues to enjoy the view despite not taking things further.

"Now then, let's get you cleaned up and sent off to bed. I can't have you sleeping on my desk after all." Turning to walk over to a drawer, he lets his fingers slide along one of Catriona's calves. Opening the drawer he pulls out a handkerchief and uses it to wipe the other clean. "There. Now let's get you back in your outfit so you're not giving those who are still awake a show." First he assists helping the other off the desk, and then getting into the outfit. "Almost as good as new. I do hope that I'll get to see you in more fun pieces like this in the future."

The words are rumbled in the smaller male's ear as they leave the office. Before heading to his room, Stillang lifts the other's face to give him a slow kiss. "Good night little mercury. Have pleasant dreams." A glint in his eyes indicates that the lord has a fairly good idea of just what kind of dreams the other will be having, and is enjoying the thought of it very much.

Not saying another word he turns and heads to his room. Yes, once again he left an encounter with the pretty little mercury without releasing, but it was worth it as he got to see just how deep he is getting under the other's skin. That gives him immense inner satisfaction, and knows that soon he'll truly own the other in all ways that one can. Well, short of eventually returning him I suppose. Still, I'll never have to worry about someone being able to take my place.

Chuckling to himself, he goes in his room and into the bath. Settling into the water, he takes his own flesh in hand and goes back over the encounter in the office. This time, the cobalt plays out the idea of the mercury having begged right from the beginning. Shyly, but determined, letting his top fall to the ground and settling himself on the edge of the desk with his legs spread wide. Tips of the toes on the arms of Stillang's chair to hold him in place while flushed as all is exposed, begging the cobalt to take and claim him, to fill his ass and be the first.

Imagining teasing, prepping, and then finally taking them both to a glorious finish has him grunting his release into the water. With a soft sigh, he slowly relaxes in the water before finally finishing up and going to bed.

The next day has Catriona summoned to his normal meeting place with Livius where the cobalt waits to hear how things went.

Catriona was grateful for Stillang's help cleaning up and redressing him. His movements were slow and tired, like a ragdoll, but he was eventually able to stand and walk out with the other man. His eyes were still lidded as they walked, though he was coherent enough to gather every word Stillang said. He was particularly interested in how much Stillang liked this outfit; he'd have to remember to talk to Livius about his future clothes. Ending the night with a kiss was just what Catriona needed to help him think about how he could make his dreams come true with Stillang. He so wanted to truly be Stillang's little mercury, and he knew there was one man who could assist him in making that happen.

Seeing Livlus the next day filled Catriona with a determination that he had never felt before. Normally he'd just sit there and gush over his crush, but this time was different. Catriona had a mission and that mission could only be fulfilled with Livius's help. In fact, he had a few things he needed to go over with the cobalt. First and foremost....

"Thank you so much for allowing me to borrow your clothes, Livius. Do you think that perhaps you'd be willing to take me to a market or perhaps you can help me fill my wardrobe with clothes I can call my own? I suppose I could keep asking for your garments for the next six months, but at some point I need to take responsibility for my own self, no?" He smiled as he played with the ends of his ponytail, though inside he was dying to hear if Livius would accept the task of helping with this. At this point Catriona felt that Livius was something of an older brother to him (one that wasn't constantly hoping to see him dead). Without the pretty cobalt's help Catriona doubted he'd ever be able to win Stillang's heart. "I have some money, though admittedly most of it is at the bottom of a lake. I do, however, have precious jewels and gems. I don't necessarily want to give them up, but I'd be willing to sacrifice them for this particular cause."

Now came the next question, one that was somewhat more difficult to ask. Not that Catriona knew much about embarrassment or shame. "Last night well... I think. I left feeling quite satisfied, but Stillang... I don't know. I can't get him to..." Catriona bit his lip as he tried to delicately form the words, but that wasn't exactly working for him. He eventually sighed and gave up trying to even play delicate in front of someone like Livius. "He won't have sex with me, Livius. I keep asking and I thought last night he might, but he just left after he took care of me. What should I do? Do you think he doesn't want to do those things with me?" His voice was tired, exasperated, and eager for some kind of answer to his dilemma.

Hearing the other's request for clothing help, the pretty cobalt laughs softly. "Darling boy, that is my job you know. I can certainly help you get dressed and suitable clothing, but you're right in that you'll need some good money to get the type of clothing you're looking for." He had heard of the other's incident on the way to the cobalt clan. It really is too bad that it took so long for the mercury to learn manners and gain some friends within the clan.

Had the other managed to swallow his pride a little earlier then someone might have gone back to get the chests. At this point it is almost guaranteed that someone else has already proliferated them. Nothing to be done at this point however.

"I do imagine you have a few pieces that would be sufficient of getting the clothing. We'll plan on doing so either later today or tomorrow." Livius is already thinking of different styles and fabrics to dress the youth in. They'll have to contact the tailor and see if there's anything on hand that can be altered to fit.

Resting a cheek in a palm, he looks at Catriona. "I see. So, you were with him and he clearly enjoyed you and your outfit, but didn't give in to you wanting sex. Is that right?" He breathes out through his nose. "Although, some would consider what you've done as sex, just no penetration. That's the point that is getting to you, isn't it? The fact that he hasn't used his cock."

Tapping a finger, he lets the other sit with the questions and comments. "Have you asked him why, or has he said what he wants from you before he'll do so? Better yet, have you told him what you want and expect from him or have you only focused on his body and trying to have penetrative sex?" He continues on after a moment. "Whatever else, I suspect that you're really going to have to work for things to go further. Between your father thrusting you on him, and then the trouble you caused initially to him personally, he's not likely to just do it because you ask. And especially not if you demand it."