From Another World ~Dragongirl26~

BrisingrElda

Ranii enjoyed the way that Alec held him back immensely. He chuckled a bit at Alec?s response. ?I?m sorry. It?s true though. You really do smell good.? He said. It mostly made him feel relaxed, but there was a part of him that craved more, but he could also feel that it would lead to something a bit more intimate. He pulled back after a moment and smiled. ?I?m sure we can arrange for you not to need to work anymore. I?ll bring a replicator with us.? He said, knowing they would be able to live with that.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrisingrElda

• Dragongirl26

"What is the replicator?" he asked looking at him and smiled. "I just kind of hate my job, but I only do it for money they make me feel like I am worth less because that I have to work and they don't." he said looking at him then sighing as he pulled away from Ranii. "I guess you should send me back down now." he said as he stopped at the window and looked out smiling. "Do you have any food I can have before we go back?" he asked

Ranii felt a lurch of sadness for the tough life Alec had had to go through. ?It will replicate anything that fits in the scanner, which includes the money your people use. It will replicate it and even give it a different serial number so that it isn?t found out to be a fake. And of course, I?m sure we have a few things that are inspired by human cuisine here.? He said with a kind smile. He stopped a passing robot and made his request, then the robot made a few noises before a burger was dispensed. Ranii carefully took it to avoid touching the robot, and then he handed it to Alec. ?We?ve never had an actual human try it, so please tell me what you think.? He said, curious.

"I would actually like to see the replica work I can't wait to see it." He watched as the robot was stopped and then the robots seem to make food appear out of nowhere. When he was handed the burger Alec smiled. "It looks good almost a perfect replica of what an earth Burger looks like." He took the Burger off of the plate and took a bite it was a totally different meat that he was used to, but it also wasn't half bad. "The meats not what I'm used to but it's good." He replied

Ranii nodded his head. ?We aren?t quite sure what beef tastes like, so we made our best guess. I?ve had them before and I found them really enjoyable, so I can only imagine what an actual burger tastes like. We don?t use actual meat because we don?t really have any domesticated animals. It?s a synthetic meat.? He said honestly. He was glad that Alec didn?t immediately dislike it though.

"Well its good in its own way and it does taste like meat." he said smiling as he ate all of the food and looked at him now thirsty. "Can I have a drink now?" he said looking at him and then smiling this was a great day and he loved new things. "When do we have to go back I really like it up here."

Ranii chuckled and nodded his head. This time he went with one of the items from his race. It was a small cube that when bit into, released a lot of flavor and reacted with the saliva in the mouth and created water for several moments. It was a nifty little thing, and it was easy to transport. ?We should probably head back soon. I know this is new and different for you, but the longer you stay here, the better the chance of our location being found out.? He said.

Alec looked at the cube and wondered about it, but put it in his mouth anyway. "Nice I wish we had something like this down on earth I really like this." he said and looked at him and then looked at him. "Why would I worry about my location being found?" he asked looking at him wondering what was going on.

Ranii sighed softly. ?Because we aren?t the only ones who know you?re going to save us. The bad guys also know and are going to try to take you out. Not to mention, if they find us, then it could hasten our demise.? He said, wishing that Alec didn?t have to face this burden. But at least he wouldn?t be alone.

"Alright well as much as I want to be here and stay with you I guess you should take me home now. If I need to we can move to a different city would that help? Will they know where I live? This is very stressful and I don't know how to deal with this." he said sighing and looked at him then looked outside again and smiled.

Ranii sighed softly. ?I think it should be fine to stay. I?m going to watch over you. And it?s okay. You don?t need to know what to do right now. Things will become clear later on.? He said, a strong believer in that. They would just make themselves angry and frustrated by trying to get all of the answers right now.

Ranii nodded and led Alec back to the room that he had been teleported to. They stood on the raised platform while a technician input the data needed to teleport them. It didn?t take long and with a bright light that Ranii shielded Alec?s eyes from, they were in Alec?s apartment again. There was still drying blood on the carpet from where Alec had almost died.

"So I think I am going to need to clean that up." he said sighing and looked at him. "Tho I don't know how to clean up the blood. How long were we up there for?" he asked sighing as he looked around his place

?Not very long. Maybe half an hour Earth time? Vinegar and baking soda with some lemon juice is pretty good at getting blood off. We can try that.? He said, looking around the apartment with his own eyes.

"Alright he said as he walked into his kitchen and grabbed what Ranii told him and started to look at him. "Um... Do you want to clean this up and I will clean my door?" he said looking at him and then did a heavy sigh he didn't know what was going to happen just yet and needed to clean the door before someone asked questions he couldn't answer." Alec opened his door and started to clean it up.

Ranii nodded his head and got to work on cleaning the carpet. It had stained a bit, but there wasn?t much carpet so he was able to spread the stain to evenly cover the carpet. It made it look better and it was clean, even though it was stained. ?Now... do I look human enough that I can pass in the outside world? Or do we need to stay indoors?? He asked as he cleaned.

Ranii nodded his head and got to work on cleaning the carpet. It had stained a bit, but there wasn?t much carpet so he was able to spread the stain to evenly cover the carpet. It made it look better and it was clean, even though it was stained. ?Now... do I look human enough that I can pass in the outside world? Or do we need to stay indoors?? He asked as he cleaned.

"We can just say you have an eye condition. For the most part you look normal. There is also things such as tattooing eyes so we can tell them that you did that. Its up to you I don't know what you want me to say about you. We don't even have papers that you are alive so we might need to get that unless the people watching can send some down." he said knowing that he was still being watched

Ranii shook his head and reached into one of his pockets. ?I?ve got that covered. And that works well for me. I need to stay by you as much as possible.? He said. He knew the enemy would try whatever ways they could to kill Alec. But it did no good to worry about it right now. He smiled at Alex and hugged him. ?I like this. Holding you like this.? He said honestly, wondering what it would be like without clothes in the way. He wondered if they would ever get to that stage in their relationship.

"Alright do you want to go out?" he asked as he got the blood off the door. "Do you want to get some colored contacts?" he asked as he looked at him. "Up to you people have made there bodies look weird in this time." he said looking at him and shrugging. "We could get some food or you can replicate some money for me right now and I can treat ya." he said smiling

Ranii smiled and brought out the mini replicator. ?I?ll get some money made for you and you can show me some of the interesting things to do here. We?ll just say I tattooed my eyes because I like them and I don?t want to put the lenses in.? He said honestly. He was looking forward to this in all honesty.

"Alright." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed not sure what else to do but he pulled out a 20 dollar bill and showed Ranii it. "This is a 20 and I think its the most common that we use that 5, 10's and 1's." he said smiling. "But I don't have any of those right now." he said as he handed it to him.

Ranii nodded his head and took the money, replicating it several dozen times. By the end, they had about $5,000 from the single $20 bill. ?Is this enough?? He asked Alec, not sure on how much he should make.

He counted the money and then smiled. "Yeah this is good for now." He said smiling and put half of it in his wallet and then hid the other half in his hiding place. "Alright what do you want to try in the human world?" he asked