From Another World ~Dragongirl26~

BrisingrElda

Ranii groaned and nodded his head, moving to hover over Alec's cock. He gripped it to align it, his own cock jutting out and dripping a slightly blue liquid that gave off a very sweet and enticing smell, and he placed Alec's cock at his entrance. In one smooth motion, he slid all of the way down and bottomed out, his insides feeling like they would be made for Alec, squeezing him perfectly.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrisingrElda

• Dragongirl26

Alec moaned feeling his member go into the tight ass of Ranii and he moaned as he did so. "Oh it feels so good in you." he said moaning and looked at the blue liquid that was coming out of him and smelling it. Alec really liked it and wanted more of it. Alec started to rub Ranii's member. Alec thought it felt like they were made for each other as well.

Ranii was panting and trying hard not to make too much noise. He moaned softly, unable to help himself when he felt Alec start to stroke him as well. He started to bounce on Alec's cock, flinging some of the blue pre cum across Alec's body, some of it even landing on his cheek. "Y-You feel amazing." He gasped out, gently lifting Alec's other arm and nuzzling him, enjoying the scent when he got close to Alec's underarm. He didn'y know why, but it sent a wave of heat rushing through him.

Alec moaned " it feels so good to be inside you as well." He moaned as he be was on the edge and smiled as blue pre control was all over his body he couldn't hold back any more Alec the threw his head and moaned as he started to cum.

Ranii gasped as he felt a throb inside him from Alec, his cock seeming to get harder before it unleashed the man’s cum deep into Ranii’s hole. Ranii moaned loudly as he started to stroke himself. It didn’t take long before he came a copious amount all over Alec’s chest and face, the color bright blue instead of white.

"Man that was good." he said smiling but looked at the blue liquid. "That weird that you cum blue and not white." he said looking at him then cupped Ranii's face and smiled. "Sorry I couldn't hold out any longer I tried." he said looking at him then gave him a gentle smile

Ranii panted softly and held Alec inside him longer. “Do you regret it? If you don’t, then don’t apologize. I love you.” He said with a soft smile. “And yeah, I’m not entirely sure why, but Gresh cum is blue and tastes very sweet.” He said with a blush.

"I don't regret making love to you. I regret not showing you more pleasure your first time." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "That is so weird you know that. After my head stops spinning we can take a shower." he said looking at him and then looked up at him with loving eyes. "You are so weird everything about you, but I guess if you weren't weird I wouldn't like you."

Ranii hummed softly. “Then I hope you never get used to me because then you might not like me. And I had plenty of pleasure. I get a lot of pleasure from bringing you pleasure.” He said honestly, glad that he had helped Alec feel better and got to help the man cum.

"Well thank you and I don't think that you will grow on me you know." he said smiling and kissed him. "I think everything with you will be a toss of the dice." he said smiling. "Thank you for bring me so much pleasure I didn't know anything could be like that."

Ranii tilted his head. “I’m not familiar with that expression. Is that a good thing? Being a toss of the dice?” He asked curiously. He was really happy that he had been able to bring Alec pleasure though and he would definitely be willing to do it again soon.

"Yeah it means I never know what I am going to get with you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I really do love everything about you so don't ever change. I was trying not to fall this hard this fast, but I couldn't help it." he said

Ranii smiled softly and kissed Alec. “I will never apologize for that because I’m glad you love me. How does your head feel?” He asked, excited for the idea of being able to take a shower with Alec.

"Better than ever! The only thing is that me being dizzy hasn't gone off yet." he said looking at him then shrugged and looked at him and took a deep breath. "Alright here in a bit I should try to get up and do somethings you know." he said looking at him then looking at Ranii in the eyes. "I love your eyes and everything about you."

Ranii blushed at the compliment, really glad he hadn’t gone with the contacts now. “What do you need to do? Is it something that I can do for you while we wait for the after effects of the sedative to wear off?” He asked, wanting to be useful as well as also feeling quite guilty about giving Alec the sedative in the first place.

"Maybe just lay next to me. I think that is all I want right now." he said smiling. "i just want to see your face. Oh yeah do you know how to read our language?" he asked wondering if he had to teach him how to read and write as well.

Ranii smiled happily at that and laid down next to Alec, kissing him gently. “I know how to read and write in several human languages.” He confirmed, bringing his nose to Alec’s neck to get a deep breath of his scent.

"That is good." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes and took a deep breath filling his lungs with Ranii's sweet scent as well. "Its still a little creepy sniffing each other, but I will get use to it when i can." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head.

Ranii almost flinched at that, feeling like he was doing something wrong. It was true, he hadn’t seen many humans doing this, had only heard of it before, and he decided then and there that he would try to stop. “I’m sorry. I’ll stop. I don’t want to creep you out.” He said, kissing Alec before the man could respond, trying to take his mind off of it.

Alec moaned into Ranii's lips. "I get it. I have a feeling its what your race does." he said smiling. "I'll get use to it like I have got use to your kisses and I love each and everyone of them." he said smiling

Ranii blushed at that a bit, he couldn’t help it. “It’s true that a big part of the Gresh is smelling. It tells us a lot. Like, I can tell that you probably should drink something soon. You’re getting dehydrated.” He said, showing off just a bit.

"Oh really. That is kind of cool. If you want you can get me something to drink. I am still trying not to move that much. I am afraid that if I get up my head will fall off." he said joking about the head falling off part

Ranii smiled and nodded his head, giving Alec’s cheek a kiss. He got up and got some water for the man, bringing it to him and helping him to sit up slowly. “I promise I won’t ever use that kind of sedative again. I’m really sorry that you’re feeling like this.” He murmured as he helped Alec drink.

"Its alright it also might be from my fear of needles." he said looking at him being honest about something like that. It was something he never told anyone before and he didn't know if he would ever again. "Its a fear I need to get over tho." he said looking at him as he started to drink the water that was gave to him

Ranii nodded his head. “I understand the fear of needles. We have a few other ones that don’t require them, they’re usually ones you would inhale. They’re just less effective and I’ll admit that I panicked a bit because I wanted you so much but I didn’t know if you wanted me or for the pain to stop.” He said, trying to explain his thought process.