Deleting my raws. This is farewell~

cruciatus

Thank you for sharing wonderful works so far.

I am very sad but I understand your decision.

I wish you good luck in the future./

I kinda get the statement, but then again... not at all. I mean the RAWs basically are in a way "stolen" or lets say illegal to begin with. So I always thought the whole purpose here is simply kind "sharing"? I mean, it IS very kind that he/she does, but more sharing is also nice (don't get me wrong I never did). But I don't see a reason to be pissed when you're not the mangaka - the author definitely can & should be pissed. But other than that...

If I had raws (no idea what to call them other than "my" raws in that scenario, though I'd no right too & they'd in no way be mine, they're always the authors, but for the sake of it, let's call them "my" raws here), I'd share them here, somewhere, anywhere hoping that a lot of people can enjoy them, where and how wouldn't matter. And of course they can share it among each other as well! Of course they should. So why is that not ok here?? What's so bad about it? Wasn't this kindly sharing with others what you & them love?????

You do aware that Cruciatus might not want her/his file to be shared ANYWHERE outside the forum because it was intended for private use, which means if you downloaded it you keep it for yourself, when someone ask you for it, you should've asked the scanner/owner of the scans/uploader if it's okay to share it OR just refer your friends to this forum. It's just that simple. It was meant to minimalize problems that will be caused by people outside forum (to keep it a secret from the publishers etc, because if s/he is caught sharing these files by the publishers, s/he will get in a really big trouble, and s/he might end up in jail) and to keep track of the scans. Even I asked permission to Cruciatus first when I wanted to use her Miotsukushi scans as my current signature in this forum. It's called being polite. Sharing it outside the forum is already bad enough in my opinion, and then there's people out there making money by fooling people with stolen scans that supposed to be free and private---ain't that SUPER RUDE? And I think Cruciatus has the right to get angry to them because they violated his/her rules. She bought the manga, she wants to share it with members here, and that shows how kind s/he is. What's so hard about following her rules about it? If I was Cruciatus, I will be very mad because someone I don't know had been shamelessly taking advantage of me and my hard work for the manga (earning money to buy it and uploading to forum)

Btw there are some people in this forum that use these scans as preview, and then buying the manga if they like the content, for example (again) me :) so basically uploaders here also helping the manga sale to go up.

If the uploader says okay to share, you can share it, but if the scanner/uploader says "do not share outside this web/forum" you have to acknowledge it.

How can people make money from someone's kindness. Gosh. Smh.

Sad. Have you tried to contact Google, and ask them a way for more security on your Google Drive's files? Becuase thats a big failed on google privacy policy too O_O

Thank you so much for all the raws.

Your raws have helped me a lot because recently published manga that I didn't know (And with which I have doubts)

Thanks to you I could see them and buy them, I bought many manga in Japanese thanks to you.

I buy manga because I'm studying Japanese, not just for collect but "sometimes" I wanted to get the first edition to get the extras 😘😘

Thanks for sharing so many BL manga titles for so long! I was able to read so many great mangas (That aren't likely to be scanlated/officially translated) because of that. It's very disappointing to know that because of some random DL site's greed, everyone has one less avenue to turn to for BL.

I hope 13DL crashes and burns. I've never felt such deep hatred for anything before.

What I always wondered is: how does Cruciatus get the raws?

Does she buy them on legal sites (if possible) or she just lives in Japan and buy all of them physically and scan them?

Does she buy them on legal sites (if possible) or she just lives in Japan and buy all of them physically and scan them?

It's not that big of a deal. You can buy them physically and as ebooks on amazon.jp or the japanese versions of renta, animate and so on. Register, buy, done. I'm doing the same.

Idk why u would lose to them and not post. I think u can make like a G roup or smth that is private unlike yaoi forums so there is none share ur raws outside and add ppl u trust

If I'm not mistaken s/he mostly bought them as eBooks from sites like amazon Japan

I think it's easier to convert and upload eBooks than buying the printed books, opening it, and scanning it, and also I can imagine the space in her/his room won't be able to fit all the printed books XD

Idk why u would lose to them and not post. I think u can make like a G roup or smth that is private unlike yaoi forums so there is none share ur raws outside and add ppl u trust

The problem is, Cruciatus may not able to sort those shameless people out, in internet almost everyone is in disguise which means even those people can act like her best friends to get to her scans and sell them again unless s/he knows who those people are and block them away from all her sites etc (if possible)

It?s sad to see you go Cruciatus, thank you for sharing your raws til now. I?ll probably add you on Twitter (even though I don?t really use it lol!)

There is one thing that I would wish and like to see on your other platforms: yaoi manga recommendations? I?m assuming that you might continue to purchase raws to yaoi mangas, and, to be honest, it was due to you posting some partial raws that I also purchased raws to two yaoi mangas myself. Even if it?s just a cover image with a brief summary would suffice! Anyways, it?s just a suggestion for some future posts to Twitter and the like!

Thank you for everything!

Just wanted to know (since I havent go to my Twitter to ask directly) do you get any feedback from publishers etc about this?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am very sorry about what has happened to you and thank you so much for sharing raws with us for a long time.

Reading comments saying you are making a mistake, it makes so annoyed and they are so selfish.

I hope you won't feel bad because of them, but thank you so so much. I enjoyed a lot thanks to you :)

Hope the theft will go away soon and get punishments..

Thank you so much for the past upload raws and manga and its sad to hear the news😭 if this is the step you decided to take i will understand the decision you take but gonna miss you a lot and whatever career you do i wish you all the best and never ever again happen this kind of this to you and i really really hope 13DL(shamelss person) will get a strict punishment for the violation this person did and i really really appreciate your hard working and sharing this BL raws and manga to those who loves to read this kind of manga looks like from now on i have to wait for a long update to read bl manga i don't wanna say goodbye😭😭😭gonna MISS U a lot and love you💝💝 CHEER UP cruciatus and lastly again THANK YOU SO MUCH🙇*♀️.

First of all , youre a girl! Hey girl *hugs*

Im sorry to hear that, yea i saw this happening before. I do feel super bad that i wont be able to view through your amazing raws ♡♡♡ but good decision! Hate people profiting from othsrs belongings! Scums :@

But anyways see ya around!

It sucks that people couldn't respect you and that they were sharing your scanlations against your will out of spite.

For all the trouble they caused you, I hope their site will be taken down.

So sorry about your experience with the thieves and really sorry to hear about your decision too. It has been great while it lasted. Take care!

I'm sorry it got here ... You brought us so much joy and you got disappointment instead. I wish you days of joy and light in your heart. THANK YOU for everything!!!

Just wanted to know (since I havent go to my Twitter to ask directly) do you get any feedback from publishers etc about this?

Yes, actually! I got responses from FIVE different publishers, including Libre and Shinshokan, that they've noted my complaint and their department that handles copyright infringement is investigating the matter. I wrote to a few more publishers this weekend, and I expect they'll respond on Monday or later in the week.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support and best wishes, and a big shout-out to

for defending my honour and fighting ignorance and entitlement on my behalf. :D

I am sorry for all the events that led you do this decision, but thank you SO much for all the time you put into uploading and sharing so much content! I really appreciate everything you did, for all the hours of raw manga I was able to read because of you! Thank you for sharing, and thank you for posting, and I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do with your time in the future. :leaf16:

Well, this is it. This is why we can't have good things in the world because in the end there will always be some ungrateful people who just don't give a fuck. OMFG is it so hard to do something as simple as joining this forum?

I'll always be grieving for this loss and especially you, thank you for all the scans and happiness you've shared with us. Will never forgive the dogs who dared to bite the hand that feeds it ;____;

Thank you so much for everything you done!!!leaf3 I was so happy when I first came here! It was paradise on earth! :leaf15:I loved all the ppl here (expect those traitors). I read sooo many mangas because of you! I was always struggling about buying mangas/manhua/manhwa because I don't understand japanese , chinese and korean but after seeing the raws i finally had the courage to do , now I'm buying them (translated and raws- even if its difficult to do because of the website language even using google translate, lol:leaf10:) and supporting the mangakas/artists/authors! Thank you for that! I'm so grateful and sad at the same time!

I respect your decision and i fully support you! Even when it makes me so sad...:leaf9: But I understand and feel your pain. I wouldn't lasted that long if I was in your place. You are a every strong person!:Red_fox4: I hope that those jerks gonna have the punishment they deserve!:Red_fox12: I'm only scared about you, I hope that u won't get in trouble. Stay safe. Hope to hear from you in the future about the results of this war. I hope u win!

I wish you only the best in life!

Thank you for this paradise till now. *sob*

:leaf16:

P.S. You haters and traitors can go to hell! Because you all hurt our kind and loving cruciatus!!!