Login Problem

nysam

It's me again and not interested in bothering you, but i've to ask this. There's this part

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
in manga section, which asks to login and whenever i tried, it said my password was wrong, but i never get the email containing the confirmation link and today it was the same. Wanted to ask if this one have problem too? And one more to add, when you said there is a drop down underneath the thread list, what and where it is? I can see no drop-down under all those menu titles in this page "Complete BL Novel Download List". Thank you.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nysam

• Key

Tell me what is your username on the site and I will fix your login problem.

The drop down is underneath where all threads are displayed, with the cover pic along them, not inside the Complete List of Downloads thread.

AjjsWpD.jpg

Thank you for telling me in a hard way, because in that case i think i've to come back again and again to ask you. Is there any tutorial to see? Right now i'm looking at this as same as your spoiler and hovering around, but i'm not able to find "Thread Display Options".

My name must be the same, because it says my password is wrong and i entered my email for recovery. Thank you.

I hope, i didn't piss you off, but i really can't find it and i really don't get the confirmation email and i really don't want to bother you. How am i supposed to prove it?

@

Well, even if I show you a tutorial, as I said, it doesn't work, it's an issue from vBulletin, so until they fix it, it's useless.

Your username there is with capital letter, by the way. I will send you your password in PM.

Thank You and you gave me a heart attack and i will say about that later, because right now i don't have enough time.

After clearing my mind, i decided not to say anything. Since I'm not cautious with choosing the right words and always pay the price, but never learn the lesson, because i don't want to, aaand one day it may end me up with getting banned from your site. But i need to say this, whenever i visited that page, it was quite different from yours or maybe i alway was in this wrong place.

Thank you and thank you for helping with password.