Sticky to Request Section

Stephkat1986

Hey there!

So I have a question or suggestion concerning the download forum. I'm quite active in the Drama CD section and a lot of users simply post their requests in the regular download section. Atm there a 15 requests only on the first page. I'm not subscribed to this forum even though I'm posting & using it frequenly, because I know that 9 out of 10 notifs would revolve around requests.

I know there is a sticky with the rules for posting in this section that contains the link to the requests, but I feel like a lot of the users maybe don't know about it or they think their request will been seen by more people if they post it in the download section. So maybe there should be a seperate sticky with a link to the requests? Or (might be a bit harsh, but I think it would work as well) just delete requests in the download section right away and refer to the requests forum? Because sometimes people even post their download links in these request threads as well. No one will ever be able to find them using the search or the alphabetic list unless they check one (or sometimes even more) request threads.

I'm not trying to be mean here btw. I get that people are very passionate about the things they request, but the forum just gets very chaotic with all these request threads and actual posts and requests that contain actual posts and whatnot.

• Like 1

A short note: I'm not 100% innocent, because sometimes I post in these threads to let people know that I purchased the things they requested, but I guess I'm kinda supporting it as well. So I apologize in advance for that.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've checked all the section and moved the request threads in the Requests section, also posted in several of those threads links to the right section and tagged those who posted in the wrong one.

• Thanks 1

I've checked all the section and moved the request threads in the Requests section, also posted in several of those threads links to the right section and tagged those who posted in the wrong one.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your hard work :)

My pleasure, thanks for bring the issue up, as it's sometimes hard for us to spot all problems that arise in different forum sections (: