But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

"Don't worry I won't," Cory pats Cody's head with a smile. He looks at Cody and laughs a little, "hey... hm, I suppose that's kinda true... huh," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody looks at Cory while pouting and slowly nods his head.  He laughs a little, "you know it's true," he nudges Cory and then slowly rests his head on Cory's arm while blushing, "so... uh.. how long did you actually want to propose to me?"

Cory laughs a little, "not going to lie. I do know I am pretty good at being a goof ball," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Cody and smiles a little, "well... for a while now actually."

"Well good. It's good to know that you know something like that," Cody laughs a little and nudges Cory with a smile. He tilts his head, "and... how long would that be," he looks at Cory confusingly.

Cory laughs a little and nudges Cody with a smile, "eh, I think it's a good thing I am not too serious.... those kind of people are kind of boring," he sticks his tongue out a little.  He looks at Cody and smiles, rubbing his chin, "hm... let's see. Maybe ever since we became friends. Course I didn't have much adult thoughts back then, not like I currently do," he laughs softly.

Cody blinks and laughs a little, "yeah.. I suppose ... you do have a point, I guess. I should be glad your not a total jerk face," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks at Cory while he blushes, "g-gees that long? We been friends for like... years. And you... had marriage thoughts that long?"

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "well... I can show you my jerk face self... in the bedroom," he smiles. He rubs his chin, "hm... I would say the marriage thoughts started when I turned into an adult. But I did like you alot as we were growing up together."

Cody blushes and nudges Cory with a pout, "y-your so naughty sometimes," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Cory while blushing bright red. Cody couldn't believe that Cory had feelings for him for so long.

Cory laughs a little, "nah, I just like teasing you and seeing your cute reactions," he smiles and rubs Cody's head. He watches as Cody was blushing and smiles, "I guess you were pretty surprised I liked you so long huh," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody looks at Cory while pouting while blushing, nudging Cory as he looks to the side, blushing as his head gets rubbed. He slowly looks at Cory while still blushing and nods his head a bit, "yeah... pretty surprised actually."

Cory laughs a little, "your so cute when your embarrassed. I think it's my favorite emotion you have," he mentions. He smiles and kisses Cody's cheek, walking into the dorm with Cody.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he nudges Cory with a grumble. He blushes and glances over at Cory, walking into the dorm with Cory. He takes off his shoes and sits on the bed, laying down on the bed, "that... sure was one heck of a massage," he blushes bright red.

Cory laughs a little as he sits on the bed, nodding his head, "yeah, looked like you enjoyed it pretty well," he nudges Cody and pokes his nose, laying down next to him.

Cody blushes a little and looks to the side while pouting a little, "w-well... I," he nudges Cory with a grumble, "you jerk, you got me all flustered. I am ... more use to getting normal massages." He moans softly, "ugh... I'm twitching like crazy. You two are savages," he pouts.

Cory laughs a little and smiles a little, "your so cute. I just want to eat you up," he slowly crawls ontop of Cody and looks down at him with a smile, "ah... is that right? Well I am glad you got to enjoy your first exotic massage," he chuckles and leans down to kiss Cody, "want me to massage it to make it feel better?"

Cody laughs a little and then blinks when he saw Cory was ontop of him, blushing a little as he looks to the side. "Well... it sure was ... quite the experience," he closes his eyes as Cory kisses him. He blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I think I will be okay," he looks to the other side, slightly pouting.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory laughs a little as he looks at Cody, "what's wrong, did I startle you cutie," he smiles. He chuckles ands nods his head, "yeah, and you enjoyed every single moment of it. He... really is skilled with his hands indeed," he rubs the back of his head while blushing. Cory laughs a little and turns Cody on his stomach, "ah, come on, it's not nice to torture yourself when your trying to relax," he slowly pulls down Cody's pants and underwear, spreading Cody's cheeks a little and gives the twitching entrance a rub.

Cody blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I was just... surprise to see you suddenly on top of me." He bites his bottom lip and looks to the side, looking at Cory, "oh.. I'm sure you know just as well as me," he laughs a little. Cody blinks as he was suddenly turned on his stomach, looking at Cory over his shoulder, "I-I said I am fine, it will... calm down eventually," he jolts when he felt his underwear and pants were pulled down. Cody felt as Cory spread him open and arches his back, letting out a soft moan when Cory started to rub his entrance, covering his mouth so he wasn't too loud since they were on the campus now.

Cory chuckles a little, "aw... shouldn't surprise you too much since we are a couple." He looks at Cody and smiles, "oh yeah... all too well," he rubs through his hair.  Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "but wouldn't you like to relax without it bugging you?" Cory smiles as he continues rubbing at Cody's entrance, watching it twitch within his touches, "don't worry, I won't go all the way... I'm just trying to relax it a little for you," he glances at Cody while he slowly slides his finger inside of Cody.

Cody blushes and nods his head, "I-I know, I am just... still getting use to it actually. I didn't think we were going to be lovers... since we been friends for so long." He looks at Cory and laughs a little, "well... now I know pretty well too," he blushes a little. Cody blushes and lowers his head on the bed, arching his back a little when feeling Cory slide his finger inside, letting out a soft moan and bites the blanket slightly.

Cory laughs a little, "does that bother you? That we been friends for so long and now we are lovers?" He chuckles and nods his head, "yeah... lucky you," he gives Cody's ass a pat with a smile.  Cory continues moving his finger inside of Cody, rubbing it around his inner walls and smiles, "your so soft... and wet inside."

Cody blushes a little and shakes his head slowly, "n-no it doesn't bother me." He grumbles and gasps a little by the sudden ass pat and pouts while looking at Cory. Cody arches his back while moaning and blushes, "n-no... don't say that. it's so embarrassing."

Cory smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad... I am not sure if I can handle if you felt uncomfortable dating a best friend," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles, "but ... it is nice and wet inside you," he continues rubbing his finger inside of Cody and leans forward, nibbling softly on Cody's neck.

Cody looks at Cory while blushing a little and nudges Cory a little, looking to the side, "y-your a goof," he pouts slightly. Cody shivers as Cory nibbled his neck and moans softly, arching his back, "n-no... your touching too deep inside me."

"I might be a goof, but I am your goof," Cory smiles a little and laughs softly. Cory continues moving his fingers inside of Cody, "oh..? Am I touching your sweet spot," he mentions teasingly while having his finger tips brush up against Cody's sweet spot.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69